MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's 8:42 there now.

For a map I just plugged in the address of residence then to 120 and northestern kansas city, mo

It's 13ish miles north of Lisa's home, straight up 435.

Speaking of increased police activity at the house, my husband said he saw like 20 detectives in the area on his way home from work around 7:30.

Maybe the woods were checked out where people heard the screaming?

I cannot go to sleep until I find out. Is the news conference going on now? Is there a web link for the presser?

The comment on the livewire about the homicide was deleted. This could be good, right? Please let her be alive.

http://g.co/maps/wxg4v

case map

(currently centered on 120th and northeastern) go to the left bar and click on push pins to see all case locations you can zoom in at out as well

Hopefully not part of the case...

The Kansas City Police Department is investigating the suspicious death of a woman whose body was found in the Northland.
Shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to North Eastern Avenue and Northeast 120th Street.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ce-investigate-suspicious-death#ixzz1ZruMIOvb

Timeline again if anyone needs it. Feel free to correct and update.

We have to find this little angel.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Timeline again if anyone needs it. Feel free to correct and update.

We have to find this little angel.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

The video of the witness says the man was walking down the street with the baby. I thought maybe he was close to a house or in a driveway. They regret not calling LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni