MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken LE during the presser stated "If you thought it, we already thought it and checked it out several times"

I'm sure they have thought of everything we have so far and like us, drawing blanks!

This is why they probably had the parents come in and went over everything they've done and spoke to in the past month. Doctor's appointments, shopping habits and such.

BBM We lived in Northland area of KCMO, off North Oak Trafficway and my family is from Shawnee Mission, KS all the way back to my GG grandparents. KCMO LE are the best; they deal with a lot of violence in the city area but are totally professional. They will search as if this is their child. My heart goes out to her family.

There have been several cases over the years here of babies abducted; one mother was followed home from the hospital and the abductor represented herself as a hospital representative to gain entry into the house.

Prayers for this little baby.

If the thinking is someone took her because they wanted a baby....why look for her in the woods?? Was it said she had a cold? Was she being given medication??

The LE may be setting a perimeter and expanding out. Even though it is Kansas CITY there are a lot of areas that are undeveloped.

I wonder how long dad has been out of work until that night...
I wonder if he upset someone somehow and they have been biding their time will he went back to work....
Maybe this person wasn't sneaking but brazen and had a knife or gun with in case mom DID wake up and they got lucky that mom didn't......

I don't think he had been unemployed at all. In some of the photos we've seen, there was a company truck in the drivway. I doubt electricians get a company car on their first day of work. I think the reports of it being his "first day on the job" meant that is was his first day on that particular project/assignement (aka "job").

I say this becuase I have a friend who's husband is a construction worker, and she always refers to his assignments as "jobs". For instance, she's say "He's on a job in [city/area] this week." He works for one company, but they send him out on various "jobs" as they come up and as he is available. He also drives a company truck that he takes home at night. But he didn't get do bring the car home until he had been with the company for a few months, if I remember correctly. Before that, he rode along with another guy that he worked with.

I don't think he had been unemployed at all. In some of the photos we've seen, there was a company truck in the drivway. I doubt electricians get a company car on their first day of work. I think the reports of it being his "first day on the job" meant that is was his first day on that particular project/assignement (aka "job").

I say this becuase I have a friend who's husband is a construction worker, and she always refers to his assignments as "jobs". For instance, she's say "He's on a job in [city/area] this week." He works for one company, but they send him out on various "jobs" as they come up and as he is available. He also drives a company truck that he takes home at night. But he didn't get do bring the car home until he had been with the company for a few months, if I remember correctly. Before that, he rode along with another guy that he worked with.

Ditto!!! I think it was just his first night at that particular assignment.

If the thinking is someone took her because they wanted a baby....why look for her in the woods?? Was it said she had a cold? Was she being given medication??

Neighbors phoned in 911 reports of "blood curdling screams" emanating from the woods that night, that's why - or rather, at least one did, and others confirm hearing the noise.

I didn't know it had been classified as a homicide, last I heard it was just a suspicious death. But I am not 100% sure.

Here's a little blurb from Alonzo Washington's blog. For those not local, he's a big crime activist in KC. It sounds like he thinks her death is drug-related.
http://www.myspace.com/alonzo_washington/blog/544457702

Sorry for going off-topic. I just don't think this woman's death has anything to do with Baby Lisa

I don't think so either; this area is closer to Liberty, MO than the area where Lisa's family lives. Very much more rural than where Lisa's family lives.

Why do you think the dogs couldn't track her scent away from the house?

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas?

Because she was carried? Don't know...just guessing. I'm not sure if the dogs can pick up the scent of someone who wasn't walking in the area or not.

I think Dad has several ex's. The one I am familiar with, I don't see that happening. If anything, maybe a little mischief or inconvenience matters, but not criminal anything. Besides she still lives in the area and could easily be checked out. I still have events that I see her and her child very frequently, as our children have activities in common. I will probably run into her at an event this weekend.

Does he have any children with any of these exes? Is he actually married to Deborah or any of the exes?

Neighbors phoned in 911 reports of "blood curdling screams" emanating from the woods that night, that's why - or rather, at least one did, and others confirm hearing the noise.

I live here and have talked to a lot of neighbors and nobody heard a scream in the woods nor called 911. My area of the 'hood' is the one where if screams were to be heard it would be us. When we asked the cops that were going house to house last night about it they just chuckled. My opinion of that is that they have heard of this 'rumor' and were amused by it. Then they look at us (about 6 houses worth of peeps) and asked us if we heard anything and when we all said no, but most of us had windows at least partially opened, the look said 'go with that' in my, and neighbors, opinion. We can't see their house because the street curves, but we are right next to the woods.

The houses in this neighborhood look very close together. No one heard a car starting up ? A car door being closed ? And no one's dog woke the neighborhood up by barking a bit too insistently ? It seems strange. MOO

Anyone have any ideas?

She was carried. She didn't crawl, walk or get dragged away. There would be no scent left on the ground.

Because she was carried? Don't know...just guessing. I'm not sure if the dogs can pick up the scent of someone who wasn't walking in the area or not.

Properly trained ones CAN pick up her scent even if she was carried. They can actually pick up the trail of someone in a vehicle! Amazing doggies :)

The houses in this neighborhood look very close together. No one heard a car starting up ? A car door being closed ? And no one's dog woke the neighborhood up by barking a bit too insistently ? It seems strange. MOO

With it being the middle of the night, most people would have been sleeping. Something like a car door probably wouldn't wake someone up, and if it did, they wouldn't think of it as something "out of the ordinary" enough to even remember IMO.

Rarely post here, I'm mainly just a lurker - just wanted to say to keep it up WS'ers, ya'll do an amazing job here. I hope that Baby Lisa is found safe & sound soon - as a mama of an almost- 3 yr old, I can't imagine. Stories like this make me SO GLAD that he sleeps with us every night - I am a helicopter mom for sure, and for good reason, apparently! :)

I heard that dogs can sometimes track people in moving cars... not sure though? Is there anyone on here with dog tracking experience?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member