MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, if there aren't any trailing pings that might seem suspicious, but the kidnapper could have just drove fifty feet and thrown them somewhere and they're still in that cell towers area. Has anyone tried to call the numbers on them? After calling the police that's one of the first things I'd do. If I hear it ringing in the back yard or down the street they might have FP on them.

I wonder if that is what LE was searching for in those woods they went back to for a third time. Perhaps the pings are saying the phone/phones are in that area but hadn't been able to find them.

Thanks, if there aren't any trailing pings that might seem suspicious, but the kidnapper could have just drove fifty feet and thrown them somewhere and they're still in that cell towers area. Has anyone tried to call the numbers on them? After calling the police that's one of the first things I'd do. If I hear it ringing in the back yard or down the street they might have FP on them.

SD in the presser if I remember correctly LE stated when a question was asked about the phones "Nothing has come of it"

SD in the presser if I remember correctly LE stated when a question was asked about the phones "Nothing has come of it"

I wonder what that means? :waitasec:

They don't believe there were any phones?
They followed the pings and got nowhere?
There are phones but they aren't pinging?
They were old cell phones that were deactivated?

:dunno:

It sounds like they are deliberately releasing as little as possible to the media. Which for us is frustrating but it's good for the case.

SD the link I posted of the presser it is around mark 3:00 when he talks about the cell phone.

For now, I am going to say that it is a rumor. However, just the thought of what I read breaks my heart. I think I need to go to bed and stay off the computer for a while.

:( sorry you feel so badly....

The only thing i can think of is someone in the family is giving these parents some bad advice. Perhaps a family or even a friend that knows something of what happened.

With the presser what was said about the cell phones it sounds like they didn't have a cell plan and claimed they were probably those Go-phones but couldn't produce a receipt of one. Cops couldn't validate they even existed. MOO

Cops said "That said they had Cell phones"

The only thing i can think of is someone in the family is giving these parents some bad advice. Perhaps a family or even a friend that knows something of what happened.

That all depends. If they have a missing child and no involvment in her disappearance it was awful advice.

But if they have had any involvement in her disappearance, the best thing they can do (for themselves) is keep their mouth shut. With LE and media both.

Hi newbie here from Australia - I hope you all don't mind me commenting but I am just so upset by this case and have been following your threads over the last 4 days.
A few of you have mentioned how convincing and upset 'Mum' has been in the media. If there is a 'cover up' in process and either of the parents has done 'something' to her, they could still be really genuinely upset. Some sort of accident - neglect (having left her in the bath) overdosing cold medications, loss of temper - anything. They might be lying but still devastated?

Missing Mo. girl's parents say they're cooperating
MARIA SUDEKUM FISHER, Associated Press
Updated 12:09 a.m., Friday, October 7, 2011

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley didn't speak to the media Thursday night after a police news conference accusing them of no longer cooperating, but relatives read a statement insisting they never had stopped. The family said the couple would have more to say Friday.

"We've been cooperative from day one, and we continue to assist the police with the investigation," the family statement said.

Earlier in the day, a cousin of the baby's mother said Lisa's parents have given police more than a dozen names as they try to think of potential suspects or people who paid especially close attention to the child.

"We're scraping for anything, anyone who was at the house, who looked at her strange. Anything," said Mike Lerette.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Missing-Mo-girl-s-parents-say-they-re-cooperating-2207009.php

Hi newbie here from Australia - I hope you all don't mind me commenting but I am just so upset by this case and have been following your threads over the last 4 days.
A few of you have mentioned how convincing and upset 'Mum' has been in the media. If there is a 'cover up' in process and either of the parents has done 'something' to her, they could still be really genuinely upset. Some sort of accident - neglect (having left her in the bath) overdosing cold medications, loss of temper - anything. They might be lying but still devastated?

Welcome!

That could very well be what's going on. Something is just not right.

Snipped

:welcome4:​

Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us.

QUOTE=JerricaBenton;7197839]The baby went to bed at 7pm, was checked on at 10.30 when the mum went to bed, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

:wagon::greetings:​

I wonder if the family will be making their Friday statement through their supposed media deal.

I wonder if the family will be making their Friday statement through their supposed media deal.

..i expect so.

..appearing on their chosen "network", with their new attorney at their side....making that statement for them.

LE did a tremendous job. Briefings twice a day and sometimes more. Issued an Amber Alert immediately regardless of AA protocol. 300 officers searching for baby Lisa.

I honestly don't understand the parents choice not to cooperate. If they have nothing to hide then it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I don't think their choice was based on a network deal. I believe LE probably asked them to take a LDT and they refused.

Very sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member