MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing us this twitter link; it will be very helpful as things seem to be heating up rapidly.

No more ground searches? Isn't it awfully early to give up? Or do you think the police are saying that as a strong-arm tactic to frighten the parents?

They've done the woods 3 times..talked to the neighbors and looked through their houses..where do the search next ? Without further info they have no place to go....MOO

Thanks for providing us this twitter link; it will be very helpful as things seem to be heating up rapidly.

No more ground searches? Isn't it awfully early to give up? Or do you think the police are saying that as a strong-arm tactic to frighten the parents?

I think they are done with the immediate area surrounding the house.. I don't think it has anything to do with the parents and the debacle that happened last night:twocents:

Going way back to the beginning, whatever happened to the story the neighbor told about seeing a man with a baby around midnight? Was that discounted, was it just something the neighbor imagined or made up? Nothing ever came of that or I haven't seen anything posted about it.

Also, when is the FBI normally called into these cases? Are they called in when it's possible state lines have been crossed or is it for local cases also?

I'm new to all this, but I've already learned a lot, reading only this case.

On our local news they just reported the family will no longer talk to the local media, only the national media. Something is fishy here.

Thats probably on the advice of the Lawyer. I wouldnt talk to my local media either. Just look at Colorado City and their only local media.

This is not an absolute. Nor how I feel about every case but this one I do think it is for the best they dont talk to local media .

All they had to do was be up front and honest with LE about that and you I'm sure LE would have understood and given them some space. Look I was the first person backing these parents but not now. This case is stinking really bad now. I won't be fooled again. Anything can be explained away but when one has to explain away everything. Houston we have a problem.

I just won't post anymore.

BBM: That's not exactly true, either. They could be telling the truth, but LE doesn't believe them for some reason, or they're determined to pin it on somebody and have no other leads. I'm usually a defender of LE but I do know their tactics and some of them are too focused on "solving" a case rather than finding out the truth. They are not always understanding and they are not always right.

BBM: That's not exactly true, either. They could be telling the truth, but LE doesn't believe them for some reason, or they're determined to pin it on somebody and have no other leads. I'm usually a defender of LE but I do know their tactics and some of them are too focused on "solving" a case rather than finding out the truth. They are not always understanding and they are not always right.

That is very true! ive been there. In the end it all worked out, but it was very frustrating. moo

What a strange turn of events since yesterday.

Even with the police statement about the family not cooperating, I'm not quite ready to say it proves their involvement. It could be possible that it was out of sheer frustration, being emotionally drained. If the parents are innocent, the emotional roller coaster they must be on would be overwhelming, then on top of it if police maybe pointing fingers at them, they have media cameras all over them, there would have to be a breaking point for someone not used to the media spotlight or police questioning.

The lights being on in the house still leaves puzzled though, how would a stranger know whether or not lights on meant someone in the house was still awake?

In da Middle and anyone else local ~ Have you seen any missing posters posted or anyone handing out flyers? This is so unusual to me that I haven't seen nor heard of anything being distributed.

I am about 20 minutes South of their home and I have not seen any fliers.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and saw several people take second looks at baby girls that were in the store, though.

I know several KCPD officers and like them as people; but I do not like them coming out and putting the parents on blast for not cooperating because they wanted to take a break.

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Police say ground searches for baby Lisa are done for now - and maintaining her parents are not cooperating.
21 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

We got to the hotel where Lisa Irwin's parents were talking to national news... Just as they slipped out the back, avoiding local media.
28 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin 's parents are now only speaking with National media. We'll have more on this case throughout the morning.
30 minutes ago

Going way back to the beginning, whatever happened to the story the neighbor told about seeing a man with a baby around midnight? Was that discounted, was it just something the neighbor imagined or made up? Nothing ever came of that or I haven't seen anything posted about it.

Also, when is the FBI normally called into these cases? Are they called in when it's possible state lines have been crossed or is it for local cases also?

I thought the FBI had jursidiction where it is a kidnapping?

I'm still new to this too & I would like to know the same things.

Also, has there been any information released about the the family's activities on the day Lisa went missing? What time her father went to work? Did her brothers go to school? Did Mom & Lisa meet the school bus? Just the normal routine of the day. I guess I'm just nosy.

I have no idea what to believe happened here. I just want baby Lisa found safe & unharmed. Any mention of a reward yet? I don't know that it would help. It just seems there always is talk of a reward.

JMHO

You would have thought that a composite sketch would have been made of the man and the baby. If they hadnt already located the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member