MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on I heard they had 3 "untracable" phones. Does anyone know of that was a term used by the Irwins early on or LE, or the MSM? I've never heard anyone but the Anthonys refer to phones as untracable. Just sayin'

I have never heard they were "untracable" in the conventional sense of the word.

I have heard it reported that they were missing and the LE has not (publicly at least) said that anything developed pertaining to them

Here is another thought that I have on why so many parents are all to eager to report their children missing when they have likely been killed by the parents is since the Anthony case and all the money that they made off of t-shirts, jugs that were putand various locations in orlando and we can't forget all of the interviews where they sold photos and videos, that having a missing child can be a very lucrative event, so rather than reporting an accidental death you can make a lot of tax free money by saying your child was abducted, now I don't say this is the reason in all cases but I so beleive it is in some of them

Good night everyone, let's hope there is good news tomorrow.

The mom saying that Lisa would go to anyone is strange. She wasn't in day care..she was with a SAHM. How many strangers would she be in contact with.....without mom being right there or another family member.

I don't think it's strange at all. She's just saying that Lisa wasn't afraid of people. I had a baby like that, and I was a SAHM also.

Here is another thought that I have on why so many parents are all to eager to report their children missing when they have likely been killed by the parents is since the Anthony case and all the money that they made off of t-shirts, jugs that were putand various locations in orlando and we can't forget all of the interviews where they sold photos and videos, that having a missing child can be a very lucrative event, so rather than reporting an accidental death you can make a lot of tax free money by saying your child was abducted, now I don't say this is the reason in all cases but I so beleive it is in some of them

Sadly, I think that this might become something we see more of in the future....:(

My youngest would go to strangers until he was 9 months old. He'd go to anyone w/o a problem. They were complete strangers to him, but I knew them. So I understand where mom is coming from.

I have never heard they were "untracable" in the conventional sense of the word.

I have heard it reported that they were missing and the LE has not (publicly at least) said that anything developed pertaining to them

I believe I heard it on NG but they didn't elaborate on where that came from, if it was the parents or their own bombshell.

I really would like to have confirmation to back up that the photo in question(I.e. Of Lisa's crib/babybed packed full with objects) was infact actually taken only yesterday..

Because it makes an extraordinary difference IMO.. It wouldnt be suspicious In the least if the photo was taken previously at an earlier date.. But it does IMO make some ppl s views differ in knowing for certain this is how baby Lisa's bed was just merely a few days ago.. For me it wouldn't make sense of it to be recent pic taken(since disappearance).. Jmo, tho!!

I think it's an important detail to many that deserves or warrants its being posted with a link confirming exactly when it was taken..

Anyone know where the link that this specific Info is found?? TIA..

Ok. Don't intend for any of this to come across as any sort of bias, as it's really not. Just facts that should be considered in the family dynamics of this whole situation: The mother of this 10 month old child is not married to the father. There are reported custody law suits and/ or issues w/ the older children. So does anything about this situation raise any red flags with anyone here? Just asking.

Not sure if this will figure into the equation or not but it certainly could.

The mom saying that Lisa would go to anyone is strange. She wasn't in day care..she was with a SAHM. How many strangers would she be in contact with.....without mom being right there or another family member.

Thanks for making my point better than I managed.

I think it is a suspicious comment amongst several.

JMO

There were cases before the Anthony case that also received significant media coverage such as Natalee Holloway, Elizabeth Smart, Laci Peterson, etc. In those cases, the victims really were missing, but someone could have still gotten the idea that if they pretended their child was missing (instead of dead or hiding somewhere), they would also get $$ and attention. I don't understand why people think the Anthony case is starting a new trend of missing child hoaxes. If I had to guess, i think there are a lot of parents who killed their child and are now pretending that they are "missing" but just aren't high profile cases so we can't name them.

Ok, one more thought.. (okay a series of thoughts)

*Dad goes to work- I know it was the first night on THIS job but did anyone ever say it was his first time working nights?? I don't recall that being said, only that it was his first night on this job

*Something wakes the 6 year old (that something being an intruder but he's too groggy to realize that)

*He's scared so he goes to get into bed with mommy (mine did this ALL the time)

*On the way to mommy's bed it was dark so he turned on lights along the way (mine STILL does this)

*Mom didn't think much of him climbing into bed with her because she was in bed alone anyway so it wasn't a big deal ( I wouldn't have thought anything of it)

*Dad gets home and sees lights on and boy in bed with mom and inquires maybe rhetorically

*Intruder was familiar to the neighborhood dogs so no barking

*Monitor volume was turned low so that only crying would be heard and not every little peep

The question as to where she is now of course remains. The only thing we do know is that the baby is gone and whomever took that baby somehow did so undetected.

I really would like to have confirmation to back up that the photo in question(I.e. Of Lisa's crib/babybed packed full with objects) was infact actually taken only yesterday..

Because it makes an extraordinary difference IMO.. It wouldnt be suspicious In the least if the photo was taken previously at an earlier date.. But it does IMO make some ppl s views differ in knowing for certain this is how baby Lisa's bed was just merely a few days ago.. For me it wouldn't make sense of it to be recent pic taken(since disappearance).. Jmo, tho!!

I think it's an important detail to many that deserves or warrants its being posted with a link confirming exactly when it was taken..

That photo was taken AFTER LE had been in Baby Lisa's room. It was not in the same state that it was when Lisa went missing. The black plastic over the windows was probably put there due to Luminol testing by LE.

We didn't even have a crib, just rocks and sticks piled up.:innocent:

My mom put me in her dresser drawer (open of course) as a bassinet/cradle when I was a newborn...

Here is the video where the images were taken:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905

Either late last night or earlier this morning there was a news twitter that the room was left that way after LE searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname