MO MO - Loy Evitts, 29, Kansas City, 28 Feb 1977

I watched a YouTube video about this case few days ago. I recognize the building she worked at because a few years before I had looked up after I found both of these business ads by accident in the same 1975 local news paper. Creepy both of them had ads same day, area and paper. Never looked to see if any women were missing near address then but I notice that there was a missing man near the other ads address tho idk bout that probably coincidence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203-134104~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203-134104~2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
I think it is very possible that you are still in a body of water or even one of the less traveled areas...I was looking and Kansas City has a surprising amount of overgrown wooded areas and small bodies of water even in the areas urban areas of the city. Brush Creek, right in the square where she worked, has claimed many victims and was never seen again... And southeast of the city center, she could have been placed in a vacant lot and easily remained undiscovered for 40 years... Vines and kudzu cover everything that is not normally landscaped in a very short time and can hide anything. I hope your case is resolved soon...
Poor her husband still waiting for answers...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels