MO MO - Marion Co, 'Jane Hannibal Doe 2013', HispFem 15-40, UP12708, in Miss River, Ariya jeans, Sep'13

No!!! Like I found her! On Facebook! Alive and well :/

In that case, please notify the law enforcement agency in charge of her Missing Person case ASAP.

Copied from the NAMUS link above:

Jeremy Hauswirth, Detective Sergeant

Michigan State Police

(906) 428-4412

Agency Case Number84-2458-14

Cyan I completely agree with you. I was also thinking maybe Iowa area. I don't think she is from the quincy/ Hannibal area though. I think she would have been ID'd already
The cut off "Iowa Rodeo" shirt with shorts and work boots makes me think of a thrift store purchase considering that the younger female that was with them was in a color-matching outfit similar to a set you can get at Family Dollar or Dollar General (very inexpensive), or maybe even a summer sleepwear set from Walmart, in my opinion, by description. Touring the Cave makes them tourists or drifters, not from the area. Not saying locals dont tour the Cave, but locals are going to recognize the description of a 6 ft. 6 in. tall very tan blonde headed man. The tan and clothing style say, to me, he works outside, construction possibly, and the younger female in her color coordinated outfit and streaked hair, has minimum wage job at best if she had a job and wasn't a college student, probably in retail or a hair salon. Jane Doe probably picked them up somewhere like near the bus station drop off on Mark Twain Avenue at that old gas station at the bottom of the hill to go up to the Lighthouse, or hitch hiking or something. If Jane Doe was traveling, and coming to the Cave herself and stopped at one of those gas stations on the Avenue, these people could have conned her into giving them a ride. Out of the kindness of her heart, she took them to the Cave and they robbed her, killed her, through her in the river and stole her vehicle. If she was single with no family, and traveled often, no one would think anything of her being gone, and she probably gave them enough information to figure that out. ALL MY OPINION!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back