MO MO - Melissa Peskey, 40, shot and killed, Boonville, 13 Dec 2018

How in the world is this not yet solved?
Pretty easily not solved. No witnesses that we know about, no evidence that we know about, and complicated by being outside the state in which she lived. After years go by, people become complacent and sometimes slip up. I hope that this will be solved but it may take time. Quite possibly other people know but are afraid to speak because this was very cold-bloodied. A person who would do this to Melissa would not hesitate to assassinate someone seen as a threat.

Pretty easily not solved. No witnesses that we know about, no evidence that we know about, and complicated by being outside the state in which she lived. After years go by, people become complacent and sometimes slip up. I hope that this will be solved but it may take time. Quite possibly other people know but are afraid to speak because this was very cold-bloodied. A person who would do this to Melissa would not hesitate to assassinate someone seen as a threat.
Were there any cameras that registered his car during the time this tragedy happened? I can't believe no eyewitnesses! I'd come forward (quietly) if I saw something like that happen

Were there any cameras that registered his car during the time this tragedy happened? I can't believe no eyewitnesses! I'd come forward (quietly) if I saw something like that happen

iirc she was shot in the middle of the night, can easily believe there weren't really witnesses until the one who called in the 'wreck?'

jmho ymmv lrr

Is there a way to trace one of the bullets to a gun registered to the main person of interest? That's what ballistics does right?

One can tell by markings of a certain gun fired a bullet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back