Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE's Presser Update:

They have found human remains on the farm.
Haven't determined cause of death.
Still working to positively identify the remains.
Asked whether they would describe the remains they found as being bodies, and LE stated, "Human remains."

Press conference is over.

Last edited:
From the sounds of them needing a forensic anthropologist's assistance, it doesn't sound like the remains are in one piece and perhaps what some had feared/speculated about was true regarding equipment that may have been used to try to hide the remains.

Also sounds like they have determined how JN got back to the property but they aren't releasing it as this time. Wasn't sure if I heard that right.

BRAYMER, Mo. — Human remains have been located but not identified at this time in the search for two missing Wisconsin brothers.

The remains were located in Braymer, Missouri. Officials in Caldwell and Clinton counties said Wednesday they are waiting for DNA testing to confirm the identities of the remains.

Human remains located, not identified, in search for missing Wisconsin brothers

From the sounds of them needing a forensic anthropology lab, it doesn't sound like the remains are in one piece and perhaps what some had feared/speculated about was true regarding equipment that may have been used to try to hide the remains.

Also sounds like they have determined how JN got back to the property but they aren't releasing it as this time. Wasn't sure if I heard that right.
Were they still going through the burn pile yesterday? The smoldering pile was probably the biggest clue when the investigators first arrived at the farm.

From the sounds of them needing a forensic anthropologist's assistance, it doesn't sound like the remains are in one piece and perhaps what some had feared/speculated about was true regarding equipment that may have been used to try to hide the remains.

Sounds like the timeline is “at the mercy of the different labs” according to the sheriff, so it might be quite some time and these remains might be really really mutilated :(

I wonder where they were found? The article just says the town. Why?

So sad for these families

I believe it said they were on the farm.

Another <modsnip> who thinks he has the right to decide to take other peoples' lives from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LE's Presser Update:

Asked whether they would describe the remains they found as being bodies, and LE stated, "Human remains."

I think the remains must be identifiable - particularly if they are using several labs as LE stated.

LE's Presser Update:

@oviedo this is where I saw they were recovered on the farm.

I think the remains must be identifiable - particularly if they are using several labs as LE stated.

I'm sure they will be forensically identifiable, i.e., they will be able to identify via DNA.
They are not visually identifiable as being the bodies of the brothers.
That much was apparent from what was stated in the presser.

I think he probably burned their bodies.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm sure they will be forensically identifiable, i.e., they will be able to identify via DNA.
They are not visually identifiable as being the bodies of the brothers.
That much was apparent from what was stated in the presser.

I think he probably burned the bodies.

JMO.
I hope whatever manner in which they were killed that it was fast. So sad.

Personally, I don't think JN will ever confess to this crime. He's probably surprised they discovered remains, but I doubt if it will scare him enough to admit to murder. He'll likely deny, deny, deny, as long as he can.

Some inmates reform after prison. For others, it simply gives them new ideas.

@oviedo this is where I saw they were recovered on the farm.

Yup.

A reporter asked that as a final question at the very end of the presser, and LE stated the remains were found on that farm.

Whoever wrote that one news article probably rushed to be the first to get it out in print and neglected to get that last bit of big news included in their article.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member