MO MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011

emem1138's scenario looks probably correct.

Best consensus guess seems to be >50% she wanted normal independence/space and did not want to offend so she left in an unconventional way.

She may have had a birth certificate for the name Phoenix Reeves. Her middle name was Lucille.

Very hard since 9/11 to get high quality fake id at a good price. So she probably stuck with that birth certificate and switched to middle name, probably Lucy to be a little more covert.

Searching Lucy Reeves on Facebook is this profile Lucy Reeves

The t shirt seems to refer to Twin Oaks Community, Virginia - Wikipedia

I'm not a facebook user, so I can't see if that is her or coincidence.

Maybe <20% chance she met up some fowl play and perished.

Maybe <20% chance some other scenario like lured into a seedy gangster life.

She had adequate survival skills and it's very unlikely she perished for lack of abilities.

If she's set up properly somewhere there's no reason to harass or crowd her, but her mother has spent into oblivion, and continues to, so it would be decent for somebody to solve it privately and stop that cash flow loss.

Natalie And Derrica Wilson Are Dedicated To Finding America’s ‘Black And Missing’
“If not us, who will do it?” asked Natalie Wilson.

03/28/2019

"Phoenix Coldon, 23, was last seen on Dec. 18, 2011, sitting in the driveway of her family’s St. Louis County home. Her mother, one of the last people to see her, thought Coldon had gone to the store. When she wasn’t home the next morning, Coldon’s mother reported her and her car missing. Coldon’s mother told HuffPost in 2012 that the disappearance was out of character and that the family had a hard time generating media coverage for the case.

Natalie Wilson remembers the first time she spoke to Coldon’s mother. Once they got off the phone, Wilson called every single news station in the St. Louis area, begging them to just show Coldon’s profile. “Every station,” Wilson told me. “Finally, one of them got tired of me calling and showed her profile. It’s an uphill battle.”..."

Natalie And Derrica Wilson Are Dedicated To Finding America’s ‘Black And Missing’ | HuffPost

15411895118191.jpg

Saw the Prime episode about her case. Is there information about her internet use in the lead up months. Said data may provide info/insight on what was occupying her mind. Seems the presense of the burner phone bill may indicate it had been shut off. Also would support her using her personal phone to call individuals she normally called on the burner phone.
The hidden relationship looks like classic grooming, isolation of victim in lead up to trafficing.

The parents were likly stressing her Christian upbringing to fight the tendency of the media and public to right her off as not a real victim. I also was disappointed in the prime documentary because it didn’t present any information as to her sources of income in the lead up.

The parents were likly stressing her Christian upbringing to fight the tendency of the media and public to right her off as not a real victim. I also was disappointed in the prime documentary because it didn’t present any information as to her sources of income in the lead up.

What do you mean "not a real victim"?

Does anyone have the name of the male caller to the Coldons with the information on where the car was impounded? Some media accounts have stated he was a family member. Any information would be appreciated.

Also seeking names of friends and family on Mrs. Coldon's email distribution list from the time of Phoenix's disappearance.

Reply by PM is preferred.

Asking difficult questions in case the right person may read this and can help. Different topic:

Seeking information from the phony Phoenix Reeves birth certificate. Also does anyone know if Phoenix had a SSN with this birth certificate, and if so who does it link to?

Does anyone have the name of the male caller to the Coldons with the information on where the car was impounded? Some media accounts have stated he was a family member. Any information would be appreciated.

Also seeking names of friends and family on Mrs. Coldon's email distribution list from the time of Phoenix's disappearance.

Reply by PM is preferred.
Reply by PM if preferred.

There were two sides to Phoenix, by everyone’s account. Some people knew one side and some people knew the other side to her…
-Retired St. Louis police officer Joe Delia
98441371_347321279995057_1293056207187083264_o.jpg

PHOENIX COLDON HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 12/18/2011 FROM CLAYTON, MO. LAST KNOWN LOCATION MAP
After church, around 3 p.m. on December 18, 2011, 23-year-old Phoenix Coldon backed her SUV out of the driveway of her family’s home in Spanish Lake, Missouri – and vanished.
COLDON, WAS LAST SEEN WEARING GREY SWEATPANTS WITH UMSL OR LINDENWOOD PRINTED VERTICALLY DOWN ONE LEG, A DARK-COLORED OR BLACK HOODED TOP AND BLACK SNEAKERS. SHE IS 5'6" TALL AND WEIGHS ABOUT 125 POUNDS AND MAY WEAR GLASSES.
Two and a half hours later Coldon's SUV was found, reportedly abandoned but running, in East St. Louis. Her glasses, purse, shoes, and ID were all inside the black 1998 Chevy Blazer, there was no sign of Coldon and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch added it wouldn’t be until Jan. 2 that a relative found the truck at an East St. Louis tow yard, the Blazer had been abandoned in the middle of the 900 block of St. Clair Avenue at 5:27 p.m. on Dec. 18. Phoenix's phone and bank activity stopped that same day in December.
"The St. Louis County Police Department did an extensive investigation looking for Phoenix. They brought cadaver dogs to the scene, they spent countless man hours trying to figure out what happened. In all honesty to them, I don’t know what they could have done any differently than what they’ve done." -Retired St. Louis police officer Joe Delia
The St. Louis County Police Department said there were "no signs of foul play," adding, "at the same token there is nothing to alleviate that possibility," according to a report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Coldon was a junior fencing champion who regularly attended church. Coldon’s parents described her as deeply religious, quiet, inquisitive and talented. She was born in California and lived there with her parents until Lawrence Coldon's job brought the family to the St. Louis area. Mostly home-schooled, the local junior fencing champion Coldon excelled in music, playing the guitar, violin and piano. But police also uncovered evidence that Coldon had not enrolled for the upcoming semester in college.
Coldon’s parents have made many attempts to find their daughter. They have posted appeals on social media and, according to The Huffington Post, even spoken to local sex workers after hearing a rumor that she could have been forced into the sex trade. The Oxygen channel even took a look at the case.
According to police, she had also been living with a secret boyfriend that her parents did not know about. When Phoenix Coldon moved out at 18, she had told her parents she was going to live with a girlfriend. Goldia Coldon even signed the lease. But since she has been missing, her parents have learned she was staying in the apartment with a boyfriend until moving back home last year. Coldon's mother told the Post-Dispatch she didn't know whether Phoenix Coldon was still dating the man, who's in his mid-20s, but she didn't believe the boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. However, she feared his influence may have gotten her involved with the wrong people, and Phoenix Coldon's friends have been slow to help, her family says.
Could she had been forced into human trafficking? Absolutely. The way pimps work in human trafficking is they look for vulnerable girls. And what they’ll do is they’ll shower her with gifts and attention. Get them to go out of town, tell them that they’ve got a modeling contract in a different city, luring them out of town. And once they get them out of town, then that’s where the violence erupts and they’re controlled. And a lot of these girls, once they take that step and become involved in prostitution, there’s so much shame they may never want to come home. That’s clearly one of the theories we looked at.”
The family has talked to drug dealers and prostitutes in and around East St. Louis, they have paid a private investigator thousands of dollars to follow leads as far away as California, and they've also been subjected to heartbreaking hoaxes. At one point, a young woman even called and pretended to be Coldon.
LITTLE ELSE IS KNOWN AT THIS TIME.
Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Dark Brown, naturally curly
Pierced ears
View Poster
NamUs #MP13543
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RELATED STORIES.
92811049_313707196689799_8062819565068877824_n.png

If you have any information please contact:
St. Louis County Police Department
Phone: (636) 529-8210
Agency Case Number: 11-076537
or Submit an Anonymous Tip
Verify active missing status here.
From your desktop you can see others missing from Clayton
See other cases: click here on mobile to return to units
See other cases: click here from your desktop to return to Units
Did you know that Spread Awareness Now is available across social media platforms?
Be sure to like, follow, and subscribe to us on
Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube!

There were two sides to Phoenix, by everyone’s account. Some people knew one side and some people knew the other side to her…
98441371_347321279995057_1293056207187083264_o.jpg

PHOENIX COLDON HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 12/18/2011 FROM CLAYTON, MO. LAST KNOWN LOCATION MAP
After church, around 3 p.m. on December 18, 2011, 23-year-old Phoenix Coldon backed her SUV out of the driveway of her family’s home in Spanish Lake, Missouri – and vanished.
COLDON, WAS LAST SEEN WEARING GREY SWEATPANTS WITH UMSL OR LINDENWOOD PRINTED VERTICALLY DOWN ONE LEG, A DARK-COLORED OR BLACK HOODED TOP AND BLACK SNEAKERS. SHE IS 5'6" TALL AND WEIGHS ABOUT 125 POUNDS AND MAY WEAR GLASSES.
Two and a half hours later Coldon's SUV was found, reportedly abandoned but running, in East St. Louis. Her glasses, purse, shoes, and ID were all inside the black 1998 Chevy Blazer, there was no sign of Coldon and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch added it wouldn’t be until Jan. 2 that a relative found the truck at an East St. Louis tow yard, the Blazer had been abandoned in the middle of the 900 block of St. Clair Avenue at 5:27 p.m. on Dec. 18. Phoenix's phone and bank activity stopped that same day in December.
"The St. Louis County Police Department did an extensive investigation looking for Phoenix. They brought cadaver dogs to the scene, they spent countless man hours trying to figure out what happened. In all honesty to them, I don’t know what they could have done any differently than what they’ve done." -Retired St. Louis police officer Joe Delia
The St. Louis County Police Department said there were "no signs of foul play," adding, "at the same token there is nothing to alleviate that possibility," according to a report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Coldon was a junior fencing champion who regularly attended church. Coldon’s parents described her as deeply religious, quiet, inquisitive and talented. She was born in California and lived there with her parents until Lawrence Coldon's job brought the family to the St. Louis area. Mostly home-schooled, the local junior fencing champion Coldon excelled in music, playing the guitar, violin and piano. But police also uncovered evidence that Coldon had not enrolled for the upcoming semester in college.
Coldon’s parents have made many attempts to find their daughter. They have posted appeals on social media and, according to The Huffington Post, even spoken to local sex workers after hearing a rumor that she could have been forced into the sex trade. The Oxygen channel even took a look at the case.
According to police, she had also been living with a secret boyfriend that her parents did not know about. When Phoenix Coldon moved out at 18, she had told her parents she was going to live with a girlfriend. Goldia Coldon even signed the lease. But since she has been missing, her parents have learned she was staying in the apartment with a boyfriend until moving back home last year. Coldon's mother told the Post-Dispatch she didn't know whether Phoenix Coldon was still dating the man, who's in his mid-20s, but she didn't believe the boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. However, she feared his influence may have gotten her involved with the wrong people, and Phoenix Coldon's friends have been slow to help, her family says.
Could she had been forced into human trafficking? Absolutely. The way pimps work in human trafficking is they look for vulnerable girls. And what they’ll do is they’ll shower her with gifts and attention. Get them to go out of town, tell them that they’ve got a modeling contract in a different city, luring them out of town. And once they get them out of town, then that’s where the violence erupts and they’re controlled. And a lot of these girls, once they take that step and become involved in prostitution, there’s so much shame they may never want to come home. That’s clearly one of the theories we looked at.”
The family has talked to drug dealers and prostitutes in and around East St. Louis, they have paid a private investigator thousands of dollars to follow leads as far away as California, and they've also been subjected to heartbreaking hoaxes. At one point, a young woman even called and pretended to be Coldon.
LITTLE ELSE IS KNOWN AT THIS TIME.
Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Dark Brown, naturally curly
Pierced ears
View Poster
NamUs #MP13543
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RELATED STORIES.
92811049_313707196689799_8062819565068877824_n.png

If you have any information please contact:
St. Louis County Police Department
Phone: (636) 529-8210
Agency Case Number: 11-076537
or Submit an Anonymous Tip
Verify active missing status here.
From your desktop you can see others missing from Clayton
See other cases: click here on mobile to return to units
See other cases: click here from your desktop to return to Units
Did you know that Spread Awareness Now is available across social media platforms?
Be sure to like, follow, and subscribe to us on
Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube!

My gosh, this was such a long time ago. What happened to this young woman? I certainly thought she would be found by now. The way she was abducted was so scary.

Look at the boyfriend or any ex she may have had. I don’t believe she was trafficked or that she was abducted by a stranger. Where are her friends? What do they think?

I just watched the entire show and as usual have now become completely obsessed with this case. I have many thoughts, I know shocking lol.
I am not criticizing to parents even though I will admit I have a bad taste in my mouth for parents that won't let their children grow up and live their life and as many have stated here are more worried about appearances than anything else. I don't think the parents did anything to her obviously. And I know they love her and they want her home but I just found some of the answers the mother gave were not being realistic about things. The adamant answer that she could not have left on her own was kind of surprising. Personally, I think what happened in the years leading up she was always desperate to be more free, be like her friends and be able to do the things she likes. She probably started to grow to hate the extracurricular activities that she was doing only because she didn't have the freedom to choose what she wanted. I think that when she had the opportunity to go off to college she ran with it as far as she could especially since she was going to school in the same city that her parents live in but chose to rent an apartment. I think when she started the whole college experience it was probably terrifying but she was so excited. I bet you there's a million other stories of things that she did in college that we'll never hear about. And I'm not saying illegal or anything just college stuff. I personally think that she got wrapped up with a boyfriend, and I don't think it's cell phone Mike or Mike B. I think she got wrapped up with somebody who told her that she was beautiful and amazing and would help her get away and then helped her set up her escape and helped her to finally run and then took her into sexual slavery. Everybody picked up on different parts of the selfie video but the thing that really stood out to me was when she said at the beginning well I've been ditched again. And then the rest of the video sounds to me like things that I've said and other girls have said in their younger years when they were wrapped up in some guy that generally wasn't good for them and then we got in a fight and he left and then I sat there beating myself up because I was mad at myself. I got dumped, I screwed my whole life up because of this, I just want to go back to the way things were, I feel so stupid. The impression was that all the things she was saying were some deep internal struggle with the fact that she was going to do something terrible or was being stalked. But to me it just feels like a naive young woman who had her heartbroken. If this person had been trying to convincer to leave and she was preparing to go against everything that she knew to leave for this guy and then he ditches her. She was just venting and feeling sorry for herself. But I'm sure then he came back and made up with her because he knew he had to. He probably caused the fight on purpose so that she would realize how much she needed him and he took advantage of that. Her truck was found directly across from the sex trafficking highway. So I believe that they set it up there and he was in another car waiting and they took off down the highway. I truly believe that. I don't know whether she is alive or not. A lot of people are saying that if she was alive they would have found her by now but that's not necessarily true. After the one friend saw her on the airplane and then the other family friend saw her at the grocery store it's very possible she got moved very far away so that she would never be found. So I think she is alive and I think she's out there somewhere and I just hope one day soon she'll be able to come home. But the one thing that really caught my attention was the former sex worker who told the reporter that a big thing about sexual slaves are the embarrassment that they can never go home. I have no doubt that that is something she would feel from her parents. I think she stole the savings bond to try to save money up maybe the new boyfriend needed money or was testing her to see how far she would really go for him. The one sightin that the friend had on the plane What the girl said to her really stood out to me also. Do I look like somebody? If a stranger came up to me and said hi I would say do I know you? Have we met before? To me that was her sending a message. I'm sure that as soon as they got off the plane they hustled her out of there as soon as they could. That poor girl is out there somewhere I really think she is.
Sorry about the length of this and honestly all of this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
College junior Phoenix Coldon was last seen on December 18, 2011, pulling out of the driveway of her family's home in Spanish Lake, Missouri. About three hours later, the 23-year-old’s car was found abandoned in East St. Louis, about a 25-minute drive from her home. The vehicle was still running with the keys in the ignition and the driver's door open, according to police. Phoenix's mother, Goldia Coldon, continues to do everything she can to search for her daughter, including posting to social media and rallying for coverage of Phoenix's case. The family continues to run the Facebook page 'Missing Phoenix Coldon'. If you have any information regarding Phoenix’s case, please contact the St. Louis Police Department at (314) 615-5400.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back