MO - Samara Kitts, 23, Harley, 24, & Willa Million, 1, slain, Wayne Co., 25 Jan 2018

Hey @Jewels53 - just going thru some oldies - and wondering if there might be a court date coming up for Atchison?

TIA! :)

Hey @Jewels53 - just going thru some oldies - and wondering if there might be a court date coming up for Atchison?

TIA! :)

Nothing scheduled as of today. Everything still looks the same as the last time I posted his records.

@Jewels53 - I got this email alert - but can not read the whole article.

Wayne County Murder Trial Scheduled For Over 20 Days Is Now Underway - My Mo Info
My Mo Info
Wayne County authorities say Atchison slit the throats of Harley Michael Million and Samara Kitts. At first, he left the baby in a locked room ...

This is all I can see...

Looks to me that the trial is underway? Does the court site have any updates? TIA!

@Jewels53 - I got this email alert - but can not read the whole article.

Wayne County Murder Trial Scheduled For Over 20 Days Is Now Underway - My Mo Info
My Mo Info
Wayne County authorities say Atchison slit the throats of Harley Michael Million and Samara Kitts. At first, he left the baby in a locked room ...

This is all I can see...

Looks to me that the trial is underway? Does the court site have any updates? TIA!

I get a 404 message when I try that link.

Everything is the same on Casenet MO as of 1/26/2023.

I get a 404 message when I try that link.

Everything is the same on Casenet MO as of 1/26/2023.

hmmm... now wondering if that 3/25/24 trial date they had in the court site was a typo and should be 2023 - ?? And I am not finding anything about this case when I do a search. I shall just wait I guess.
Thanks for checking.

@Jewels53 - just wondering if you are able to access the court site? Any new dates?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

@Jewels53 - just wondering if you are able to access the court site? Any new dates?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

Everything is still the same as of 1/26/2023. Trial is scheduled to begin on 3/25/2024. So no changes found as of last time.

Everything is still the same as of 1/26/2023. Trial is scheduled to begin on 3/25/2024. So no changes found as of last time.

Okay - thanks for checking it out! I shall be back - about first of May... :)

18AC-CR01536 - ST V DREW D ATCHISON

01/26/2023Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.kl
On Behalf Of: DREW D ATCHISON
01/17/2023Motion Denied
It is Ordered, Adjudged and Decreed that Defendant's Motion to Suppress Statements is denied. JEB/jeb
Filed By: JON EDWARD BEETEM

Jury Trial is still scheduled to begin on March 25, 2024.

@Niner This is the last thing on Drew! I am sorry that I keep trying to put Laura in this thread. When I go back that is the one I see. Just remind me It is Drew I am looking for. Remember I am old! lol

@Niner This is the last thing on Drew! I am sorry that I keep trying to put Laura in this thread. When I go back that is the one I see. Just remind me It is Drew I am looking for. Remember I am old! lol

LOL! Yes I shall remind "who" you should look for next time.

I am surprised there is nothing for Atchinson since January. Slowly moving case!

See in about 2 weeks! :)

Okay - only a week & a half - @Jewels53 - going to print up some new sheets - and wondering IF there might be any hearings coming up - yet... ?

TIA!
The Waving Smiley Smiley

Okay - only a week & a half - @Jewels53 - going to print up some new sheets - and wondering IF there might be any hearings coming up - yet... ?

TIA!
The Waving Smiley Smiley

Sorry I am late on reporting back to you.

No there are no new hearings scheduled for Drew Atchison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back