MO MO - Shelley Janelle Dillon, 27, Park Hills, April 8, 2010

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Shelley Dillon was last seen leaving her residence in a vehicle. The vehicle has since been recovered, however no contact has been made with Shelley.

Shelley Janelle Dillon – The Charley Project

shelley_janelle_dillon_1.jpg

• Missing Since 04/08/2010
  • Missing From Farmington, Missouri
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 05/11/1982 (38)
  • Age 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 130 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Dillon has burn marks on her neck and face. She wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Dillon was last seen leaving her home in Farmington, Missouri on April 8, 2010. She has never been heard from again. Dillon's vehicle has since been recovered, but there is no indication of her whereabouts. Few details are available in her case

Shelley remains missing 11 years. I contacted Farmington MO PD through message and received response that they've had no further updates. Some history was given, however, that indicates Shelley was known to self-harm and that's why she had burn scars; reportedly, she once attempted to set herself on fire. I keep wondering if she ditched her car and maybe ended her life, just hasn't been found-or is among the homeless. Sad there is no real effort to search or keep her disappearance in the news.

Thanks for sharing this information. I hope that she's found dead or alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back