MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeating lies, harassing verified members and never showing proof of your claims or showing what you think is proof but is really just you twisting words around is crazy. You are talking in circles. I know shouldn't be feeding a troll but your words to effect real people.
Are you always disingenuous? I have proven every claim.

What lies did I "repeat?"

Why did Asher say a lot of things that were not true? Why did he exclude Joe? Why did he say those things about Bartt?
Did he lie about Bartt? You're conflating agenda with truth.

Bartt admitted to being hammered. Asher said "sloshed" so where was the lie?

On the topic of mentioning Joe... maybe the "tabloid show" edited it out. Exclusion isn't a lie. And you don't know what was said off camera.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. I never believed those things said about you anyways.

If none of the grave robbers had a car (Mike said this) then it seems likely that Suzie's car could have been used at one point. Mike did say in the past that Dusty loved driving it because it was a "GT." (his words).

I want to speak one more time on my issue with Mike Clay: he's had 27+ years to mull over this case, he (and wife as proxy) come onto forums, make statements, retract statements, change statements (Suzie "friend" comment, Dustin's alibi), and anytime the matter of Garrison is brought up, literally called to a grand jury -- as real as it gets regarding this case, he deflects and blows it off as nothing? Why?

He hasn't given additional thought to why a criminal, who angrily took a gun into a bar, got busted for it months after the disappearance, might have some connection to information that the police say is "prime info" (their words) about the abductions? Clay dismisses it as "just had pot one time" and "Garrison said I had the power of the wind."

We're to believe that? He could help us! But it's always and remains being a game. Time to stop being vague. Want this solved? Get the guts to help.

Or we are telling the truth and that is why we can not help further.

Last edited:
How can truth come from retracted and opposing statements?

Mike will gain a lot more credibility when he discusses his relationship with Garrison and how he and his friends became to know him.

Dusty is directly connected.
Mike bought weed off him.
Garrison had weapons around Mike, and the establishment his sister worked.

Last edited:

Mike will gain a lot more credibility when he discusses his relationship with Garrison and how he and his friends became to know him.

Garrison had a gun in an establishment Cathe worked. (The establishments she worked, Mike documented, Steve had a gun taken into one of them. Source: Steve's case files from 1993--if mod needs to see them I can show)

When did Mike deny any of the connections other than the one with his sister which I have no idea what you are talking about. He bought pot off him once. Mike asked Cathe once about a club Garrison was said to frequent and she said she never knew of him and did not ever work in the club that was mentioned at the time. I don’t know if it is the same one you are talking about now. You do realize that showing SG did that does not prove Cathe worked there?

Mike had to "grow up" from 2012 to 2015? Not buying it. It took him from age 40+ to decide Suzie was a friend?
He knew her when he was a teenager. His version of friendship back then might have been different. Even if they only hung out for a few months their lives were both changed when she disappeared. Standing up for her on here and being able to give her a voice and clear up rumors.

When did Mike deny any of the connections other than the one with his sister which I have no idea what you are talking about. He bought pot off him once. Mike asked Cathe once about a club Garrison was said to frequent and she said she never knew of him and did not ever work in the club that was mentioned at the time. I don’t know if it is the same one you are talking about now. You do realize that showing SG did that does not prove Cathe worked there?
Did Cathe work at Foxy's and Pink Cadillac?

Answers are in the 1993 gun charge.

Garrison had weapons around Mike, and the establishment his sister worked.

Need to start screenshotting your post because they change every time I get back on.

Need to start screenshotting your post because they change every time I get back on.
No I just add more because I don't want to keep posting back to back. It's not a big deal and I'm never lying. The only non-fact I ever stated was Culley's/Community center. And I happily owned up to it. The other things are directly from Mike's posts.

Why was a multi-offender felon given a really low bond to go talk to cops about this case and this case only? One that was linked to Suzie via Recla/Clay?

After having an illegal firearm to boot...?

Why was a multi-offender felon given a really low bond to go talk to cops about this case and this case only? One that was linked to Suzie via Recla/Clay?

After having an illegal firearm to boot...?

Show your work.

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics