MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK

JK did know Stacey was going home with Suzie. I don't see any connection and just don't see a motive in regards to JK. You could be right, but I think because there is so little info out there that we tend to overanalyze some minor stuff and read too much into it. I think Cox is an example of that. This case is an addictive rabbit hole and I think we are all spinning our wheels, but we want an answer so bad.

no Janelle did not know Stacey would go home with Suzie.

what makes you say that?

Stacey even told her parents she was staying with Janelle that night and that was about 11pm.

It was last moment decision when Stacey decided to go Home with Suzie and that’s a Fact!!!

I graduated around the same time as Stacy and Suzie, went to many grad parties in 10th, 11th and 12th grade. There was always someone there to supply marijuana and coke. Those guys made it their business to find out where the parties were at. MOO
Wonder who the go to guys were that night and if they had any connection to Susie’s other group of friends.

I think this is true of any party ever since like the 60s, it's basically a universal running joke how there's always a dealer somewhere in the party even if you are hosting the party and you don't take drugs a dealer will find themself inside.

Personally, i think people blame drugs too much because its easy and the media waters it. It's almost always something else, unless we can show one of the women were dealing then i'd not take it seriously and even in that case you'd need to demonstrate that they were in trouble and that it was a big enough deal to take out three women, most major drug dealers would nope the fudge out early on there.

JK

JK did know Stacey was going home with Suzie. I don't see any connection and just don't see a motive in regards to JK. You could be right, but I think because there is so little info out there that we tend to overanalyze some minor stuff and read too much into it. I think Cox is an example of that. This case is an addictive rabbit hole and I think we are all spinning our wheels, but we want an answer so bad.

Janelle didn't make three women disappear. That doesn't mean she doesn't know something suspect something. She was last to see them and first to find them missing. That is enough to be questioned without behaving oddly. This case needs fresh eyes and an investigation starting from scratch.

JK

Janelle didn't make three women disappear. That doesn't mean she doesn't know something suspect something. She was last to see them and first to find them missing. That is enough to be questioned without behaving oddly. This case needs fresh eyes and an investigation starting from scratch.

I don't know who killed them but Sherrill stands out as far as being older and not at any parties. It would be easier to get a parent to leave their home if they thought their child was in trouble. If she woke up and found cars being dropped off by people other than Suzie and Stacy that could have been an issue. If something happened to one or both girls she might have gone out to help them. She could have gotten into a car with someone she believed was taking her to the hospital or jail. The girls could have gone somewhere else from Suzie's and something could have happened then. I wonder if the timeline police were given is correct.

Thanks CherryMeg. I don't think any of them work personally because they'd all involve people seeing Sherill, surely? Except the last one but then i think the people at the party Suzie and Stacey left would mention seeing Sherill? Dunno, i think Sherill is the problem in any Janelle did it scenario and i'm not sure how to believably resolve her.

no Janelle did not know Stacey would go home with Suzie.

what makes you say that?

Stacey even told her parents she was staying with Janelle that night and that was about 11pm.

It was last moment decision when Stacey decided to go Home with Suzie and that’s a Fact!!!

We know Stacy told her parents one thing and did something else. We have Janelle saying why she didn't stay there. If Sherrill hadn't gone missing I think things would have been focused on the teeanagers (duh). It would have changed everything (again duh lol). Suzie's reputation wouldn't been tarnished by police or anyone else. Sherrill would have been able to clear things up if she talked to her daughter (maybe that's why she is missing idk).
I wonder if Janelle or other's stories would change. Now those kids at the parties are adults, possibly with their own kids. Cops might have been to quick to believe people thinking they were friends or assuming that Stacy wasn't a target. That put focus, which has gone nowhere, on Sherrill and Suzie's lives. It's time to maybe look into that night.

Suzie's reputation wouldn't been tarnished by police or anyone else.

How has Suzie's reputation been ruined? Genuine question i'm obviously catching up. I've heard this a few times but i've never seen anything that damages her reputation. Sherill's? Definitely, i've seen it speculated that Sherill was a prostitute or a coke dealer or a thief. I've genuinely never seen anything bad about Suzie though, so what am i missing?

They scrutinized Suzie’s choice in boyfriends(can’t blame them on that one), that she was dressed provocatively in pictures(maybe in the old cops eyes,), that she lived with an abusive boyfriend for a while then went to her brothers to live where they had a fight. She’s insecure because of a mole(how is that relevant), her father isn’t in her life etc.... It’s always Suzie and Sherrill ALWAYS, Stacy on the other hand she’s perfect.

They scrutinized Suzie’s choice in boyfriends(can’t blame them on that one), that she was dressed provocatively in pictures(maybe in the old cops eyes,), that she lived with an abusive boyfriend for a while then went to her brothers to live where they had a fight. She’s insecure because of a mole(how is that relevant), her father isn’t in her life etc.... It’s always Suzie and Sherrill ALWAYS, Stacy on the other hand she’s perfect.

Thanks for this. For the record i meant people who discuss this case not LE, i was saying i think she and Stacey seem to (thankfully, i approve) avoid scrutiny together, the only one i've really seen questioned behaviour wise by people online is Sherill.

I think that’s why I’m glad Sherrill’s sister has been interviewed more recently. The way the media portrayed Suzie and Sherrill was likely another factor in preventing this case from moving forward, and it’s almost as if we’re meant to believe they were somehow to blame for what happened to them.

What could have been a possible motive for JK sobbing uncontrollably the day of the [noted] disappearance? Surely she wasn’t upset about finally graduating.

What kind of life did JK, MH, and the (3) grave robbers live after this event — as far as anything pertaining to crimes committed?

Passing a polygraph is not some impressive thing. They are unreliable, false positives and vice-versa happen all the time without the user doing anything, this is why they aren't allowed in court and why most countries don't use them in investigations at all anymore, American LE typically only use them today to see if the person is willing to take them which is a horrible practice since no one should, any half-decent lawyer will tell you to reject them whether you are guilty or not as they've played a major role in wrongful convictions. She was fortunate that this happened during a time polygraphs were still seen as accurate, that's all.

She didn't deceive LE she pretty much came out and admitted it was her in her second interview after they clearly described her once they became suspicious and then she went home and confessed to her mother, her arrest was clearly imminent at that point. This story is not about a teenager who deceived police and was close to getting away with it, it's one of countless stories advising against the use of polygraphs as her passing it is the reason it took them six months to look at her closer.

I can't imagine what you said because she was not at any time savvy, luck and timing bought her six extra months.

This seems important to you so I will respond one more time regarding this subject. I don't think you realize that you keep proving the point that I'm trying to make. She wasn't a savvy killer, yet it took months for her to end up in police custody, and only because she turned herself in. If she had been a bit smarter in her execution and not let the guilt consume her she could have gotten away with it. But since you hate the example of Bernadette, if you are not familiar with the Texas Cadet murder, look that one up. If Diane had kept her mouth shut and not bragged about the murder it would still be unsolved today and they would have got away with it.

What could have been a possible motive for JK sobbing uncontrollably the day of the [noted] disappearance? Surely she wasn’t upset about finally graduating.

What kind of life did JK, MH, and the (3) grave robbers live after this event — as far as anything pertaining to crimes committed?

hahahahaha!

You have to drive by the McCalls before driving all the way up to Delmar . Never made much sense not to check Stacey’s as well .

Oh I see, yes absolutely!!! Why didn't she call or stop at Stacy's all that time?? It's the elephant in the room and I wonder if anyone even asked JK about that at the time.

I really don’t think the person that did this has been talked about. I don’t think Bartt had anything to do with it.

‘That reminds me of a long ago message from “Goat.” He said the perp was a “not a talked about person.” (His actual words)

The other thing he said, which I previously posted was of a man who lived some distance from Springfield “but not too far away.” I came away with the impression it was less than a day’s trip. He and his friend who accompanied him viewed him working on his job. Goat tracked him over a ten year period. His original source was unimpeachable.

I wish I could reestablish contact with him but it would seem he is keeping a low profile these days.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this theory. The sex traffickers abducted Suzie and Stacy to traffick them, and then abducted Suzie's mom to.... style their hair before servicing Johns? Why would they involve the mother? It would be an unnecessary risk and burden to involve a 3rd person, especially an adult. Especially when the perp/s had all night to abduct the girls without involving the mom. Maybe I'm missing something but I just don't see how this theory would work.
so funny it does not even rate a reply , i will tell you what we were told , ( the takers ) were told she owed a lot of money , 50 grand was reported , and she was living high on the hog , new house -brand new car , brand new car for the daughter , upwards to 50 brand new jackets , same on the shoes , HIGH ON THE HOG , word was she was put in a blue plastic barrel with a screw on lid , in the sunrise hours at the new p.f.i. construction site , in the area of the rear loading dock and buried alive , telling her you took from us , now watch what we take from you , in interviews with the concrete finish crew members , the cement belched as it was being smoothed , and rolled , requiring another half yard to be dumped in on top fast , as to not wreck the cement ,

I'm trying to wrap my head around this theory. The sex traffickers abducted Suzie and Stacy to traffick them, and then abducted Suzie's mom to.... style their hair before servicing Johns? Why would they involve the mother? It would be an unnecessary risk and burden to involve a 3rd person, especially an adult. Especially when the perp/s had all night to abduct the girls without involving the mom. Maybe I'm missing something but I just don't see how this theory would work.
Making women disappear kind of defeats the purpose of trafficking doesn’t it ? $$

This seems important to you so I will respond one more time regarding this subject. I don't think you realize that you keep proving the point that I'm trying to make. She wasn't a savvy killer, yet it took months for her to end up in police custody, and only because she turned herself in. If she had been a bit smarter in her execution and not let the guilt consume her she could have gotten away with it. But since you hate the example of Bernadette, if you are not familiar with the Texas Cadet murder, look that one up. If Diane had kept her mouth shut and not bragged about the murder it would still be unsolved today and they would have got away with it.

It's not important to me. You came up with an example that i don't think works so i explained why.

You made two claims: 1. Young people have proven to be able to kill, hide the evidence, and get away with it for long periods of time 2. LE scramble about, rounding up the usual suspects.

For example, the Bernadette Protti case. She was a teenager I believe in the 9th or 10th grade. A religious girl and perfect student, never in trouble. She stabbed her friend to death allegedly over a sleight, and if a neighbor had not seen her at the crime scene and able to give a description of her as a young female, right now still today we would all be discussing every evil male con, excon, sex offender, etc. within 500 miles of the crime scene. Because without that eyewitness everyone would have assumed it was a crazed male stalker that killed her. Not the perfect angel concerned friend who cried at her funeral.

I don't think this works.

I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the direction of any MSM articles that state how Stacy and Suzie got TO Michelle Elders party. I know SA drove them from Elders back to Battlefield, but I can’t recall reading who drove them to the Elder party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009