MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

So this reddit post is linked in the above MSM source

Edit: I'm gonna wait on approval from admin before I post this
Were you aware of the reddit post earlier when you posted about your gut feeling?

I got chills all over my body while reading the post linked in the article. If the poster hadn’t heard of St. Louis Jane Doe, and looked up the case… What a most horrible shock to the system that would be! The warnings about the graphic photos and such were not mentioned quickly enough in the responses for my liking. My heart goes out to the lady who is searching for Jeanetta Brooks, whether St. Louis Jane Doe is her sister, or not.
It does look quite likely. MOO

Were you aware of the reddit post earlier when you posted about your gut feeling?
No I wasn't actually. Its super crazy.
The warnings about the graphic photos and such were not mentioned quickly enough in the responses for my liking
I've seen that a lot. People will share NamUs links on families posts without warning them of the graphic content inside

I'm thinking of creating a Websleuths thread for the missing child mentioned in the article. Or should I wait until she's officially reported missing?
IMO, you should run it by Admin first. The article quotes detectives but the whole thing is based on a Reddit poster who posted only once and never responded afterwards. And Reddit is not an approved source here.

ADMIN NOTE:

WS does not normally allow discussion of Reddit content, but in this case it is apparent that is the Reddit post LE is investigating . We will make a thread specific exception and allow discussion of the content of that specific post. Other comments on the site are not allowed.

As WS software will not allow the direct link to Reddit, member can access the article through the link provided in the KSDK article. A direct copy/paste or screenshot of the Reddit article is not allowed, so members may wish to paraphrase a summary for future reference in case the article disappears from Reddit.

ADMIN NOTE:

WS does not normally allow discussion of Reddit content, but in this case it is apparent that is the Reddit post LE is investigating . We will make a thread specific exception and allow discussion of the content of that specific post. Other comments on the site are not allowed.

As WS software will not allow the direct link to Reddit, member can access the article through the link provided in the KSDK article. A direct copy/paste or screenshot of the Reddit article is not allowed, so members may wish to paraphrase a summary for future reference in case the article disappears from Reddit.
Thank you, @Sillybilly .

It'll be good to be able to discuss it, but I'm cautious hoping that it's got any substance or relevance to Little Miss St Louis. Maybe I'm a suspicious and cynical soul, but I fear it's a hoax.

MOO

Cece Moore has left a comment on the reddit post

"First, I just want to say thank you for everyone's care for and efforts on behalf of St Louis Jane Doe. She is continually on my mind and I will never stop trying to identify her through investigative genetic genealogy, and I know the Detective in charge is never going to give up on her either.

If anyone comes forward (like in this post) who believes they might be related to our Jane Doe (or any other Jane/John Doe), then they need to contact the agency in charge of the case directly. Also, if they or anyone from the theorized family (out to second cousin) has tested their DNA at one of the DNA testing companies, then they should immediately upload their DNA file to GEDmatch (free), so we can compare against SLJD's DNA. Once the file is uploaded and the kit number provided, I can do the comparison immediately (without the kit number, it will take a day or two to see the match if there is one). On these types of cases, we CANNOT compare against DNA profiles in Ancestry, 23andMe or MyHeritage, so it is essential that the DNA be uploaded to one of the two databases against which we are allowed to compare - GEDmatch and FTDNA.

Without going into too much detail, I have received the information involved in this claim regarding Jeanetta and find no evidence whatsoever that supports it."

I didn't hear about any of this. I feel like it kinda came out of nowhere...
Without going into too much detail, I have received the information involved in this claim regarding Jeanetta and find no evidence whatsoever that supports it."
So this is just referring to Jeanetta possibly being SLJD, right?

I am seeing lots of comments about it not being a viable lead and that Jeanetta may have never gone missing or existed and might just be falsified. JMO and just what I have read rumors of, and I am wondering if this is what Cece is referring to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow
Back