Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cop says he pulled her over near the QuikTrip for an illegal lane change, according to this article:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-...-facebook-twitter-instagram-text-pulled-over/

That's not Rt 9 though. ARGH.

Moving on:

9 minutes after using the ATM, she texted her friend.

Assuming she was going home, she should have been home 9 minutes later. Has her apartment been searched? I wonder if she was attacked when she got to her apartment. She lives right downtown in what I understand is a decent area.

I still don't get why she went via Rt 70 (if that's the case at all) instead of 31st. 31st intersects Main, off which Grand branches.

(Off-topic, my partner is from the KC area and we were literally a block away from where this happened at Thanksgiving. So I'm invested.)

So it might be the wrong QuikTrip we were assuming she went to? :gaah:

Why in heck would she have gone North on 29 or 9 to North Kansas City for gas, when she lives due South? That's 8-10 minutes out of her way one-way, and she was low on gas.

The whole QuikTrip thing doesn't make sense, unless it was one of the only things open at 4:30 am. Hm.

Regardless of which QuikTrip it was, 9 minutes later she should have been back at her apartment on Grand.

Missing Kansas City woman’s last text: ‘OMG just pulled over again’
text.jpg

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

Im sorry something isn't right, who was this text sent to, I found two quotes that the last text went to friend RT and this one stating PS, answers anyone?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-college-student-missing-early-morning-traffic-stop-article-1.2949449

"The last contact Anderson had with her loved ones was a text to her boyfriend reporting the traffic stop.

“Omg just got pulled over again,” she wrote at 4:42 a.m.

When Sanchez asked “whyy,” Anderson never responded."

Her boyfriend has started a Go Fund Me to hire a PI.

It's raised over $5K and the goal has been increased.

:thinking::moo:

It might have been a group text, but we can't see the top of the phone screen. Or she sent the same message to RT and PS.

Obviously this is PS' phone; since the "whyyyyyy" is there.

So it might be the wrong QuikTrip we were assuming she went to? :gaah:

Why in heck would she have gone North on 29 or 9 to North Kansas City for gas, when she lives due South? That's 8-10 minutes out of her way one-way, and she was low on gas.

The whole QuikTrip thing doesn't make sense, unless it was one of the only things open at 4:30 am. Hm.

Regardless of which QuikTrip it was, 9 minutes later she should have been back at her apartment on Grand.

I'm confused like everyone else lol. However from what I've gathered from MSM and police statements she was stopped on Missouri 9 for illegal lane change and directed to the Quick Trip up the road there. There has been no info regarding her on surveillance at that location so she may have never left her vehicle. She could have simply been lying about being almost out of gas to avoid a ticket. Who knows..but we do know that she was on surveillance at the 31st QT right near the border.

This is a huge mess of a timeline that even with more info coming in just doesn't make sense.

I do want to add that IIRC she wasn't intending on going home after work or the ATM stop. She was going to meet with friends. Who were those friends? And what downtown business was one of the news articles speaking of??

Do we think she was pulled over near the QuikTrip on Armour or Burlington?

I really don't know.

Some reports say she used the ATM 2 times at the Quicktrip on Southwest/31st at 4:33 am. Some say she didn't make it there. If she did, how could she be in NKC 8 minutes prior getting pulled over and being seen by the LEO going to the Quicktrip there? I don't think that is physically possible?

If she did use the ATM they will know from bank records and possibly camera at the ATM

Im sorry something isn't right, who was this text sent to, I found two quotes that the last text went to friend RT and this one stating PS, answers anyone?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-college-student-missing-early-morning-traffic-stop-article-1.2949449

"The last contact Anderson had with her loved ones was a text to her boyfriend reporting the traffic stop.

“Omg just got pulled over again,” she wrote at 4:42 a.m.

When Sanchez asked “whyy,” Anderson never responded."

I think this is incorrect reporting. With a little Facebook delving I was able to figure out that this text would be between RT and Toni.

Also if this was a group text the names would be displayed as to who was responding/replying.

I'm confused like everyone else lol. However from what I've gathered from MSM and police statements she was stopped on Missouri 9 for illegal lane change and directed to the Quick Trip up the road there. There has been no info regarding her on surveillance at that location so she may have never left her vehicle. She could have simply been lying about being almost out of gas to avoid a ticket. Who knows..but we do know that she was on surveillance at the 31st QT right near the border.

This is a huge mess of a timeline that even with more info coming in just doesn't make sense.

I do want to add that IIRC she wasn't intending on going home after work or the ATM stop. She was going to meet with friends. Who were those friends? And what downtown business was one of the news articles speaking of??

I believe they said she was meeting up with co-workers downtown? They didn't say where though besides "downtown"

It might have been a group text, but we can't see the top of the phone screen. Or she sent the same message to RT and PS.

Obviously this is PS' phone; since the "whyyyyyy" is there.

So in this article, they are showing his phone when describing her conversation and not her phone? odd but ok..

Also, is it wise (not to ruffle any feathers) that the last person she talked to has control over her account? And was she asking where is he and her like that was who she was supposed to meet? Or is he elsewhere? I don't know.., I feel its a big difference if it was group text or singular, because I've seen many of cases people send text messages after an issue happens.. last i'll speak on it. All is there any mention that she had Sirius Xm, they can track cars by it..
http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

Being at the QuikTrip on the border is even more odd if she was meeting friends downtown. That's way out of the way.

I do wonder where they were meeting. That would help narrow down her route.

Have any of you seen what a certain person is tweeting about Toni (kccrimefighter)?

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=toni anderson missing&src=typd&lang=en

RSBM

Hmmm....If I were LE... would be wanting to ask this individual a few questions.........
Looks from his photos that he may be a regular at the Chrome bar ?
Guessing here... but some of the people in the pics look like they know him --or are familiar with him being there.
Imo.

He seems to be very interested in this case , while also smearing the media as well as various people. What a nice dude. *sarcasm intended*

So maybe she went missing after the initial police stop where she was neither arrested nor cited ?
Then what ?
Was there someone already following her ?
A patron at her place of employment ?
And her vehicle has a gps locater... but le are waiting to release the info ? Is this because of some privacy protocol ?
Thinking out loud here and getting nowhere.

Sorry for her worried loved ones !!

Stripper does not equal prostitute.

The articles state she was a server anyway.

And the missing persons report was supposedly made by co-workers after she didn't show to the gathering.

ETA: that first bit was aimed at the Twitter poster. Who seems REALLY interested. MOOOOO

Have any of you seen what a certain person is tweeting about Toni (kccrimefighter)?

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=toni anderson missing&src=typd&lang=en

Kind of figured this was her "profession" from her twitter account. Was thinking that maybe she did meet someone after work but MSM is saying she was meeting with friends downtown. So who knows

Did y'all see what he posted 33 minutes ago. It's a picture of a conversation on a phone. Very disturbing.

Did y'all see what he posted 33 minutes ago. It's a picture of a conversation on a phone. Very disturbing.

RSBM

Going to take a look now.
Like I said--- this individual seems mighty interested in this case.
If I were LE-- I'd be beating down his door asap !
Some people have no idea that what you post online stays there --- so they blithely post away. All the little molecules of their business and interactions.
Crazy.

RSBM

Going to take a look now.
Like I said--- this individual seems mighty interested in this case.
If I were LE-- I'd be beating down his door asap !
Some people have no idea that what you post online stays there --- so they blithely post away. All the little molecules of their business and interactions.
Crazy.

Did you notice his twitter name? I wonder if he does this for other "crimes" also. I'm still trying to read all the post he has made on Toni, so I haven't been able to check his post before he went on the twitter...escapade..I guess I'll call it. He is one creepy person for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member