Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still very interesting there are no photos of her and boyfriend on social media. His account is set to private.

On another note, her father commented on the Christmas photo about her being missing.

I looked at his and her twitter last night and it wasn't set to private. Checked just now and it's not private.

Things I gleaned from their twitter timelines :

BF is obsessed with money
She had no pictures of him/her together and I can't even remember her mentioning him once in all of those tweets.
He had only 2 pictures that I remember of them together and that was in oct of 2015 and 2016 in chicago.
He mentions her a few times and posts a few pictures of her.
As far as I saw, she never mentions him or even a boyfriend. I didn't go back but maybe a few months, so that could be different earlier in their relationship. (see edit below)
He now is in control of her twitter acct. Is it possible that some tweets are deleted?

One thing I found from a twitter search was someone who found an interesting tweet from toni on 8/28/2015 which says :

[FONT=&amp]"It's 8 am and I haven't slept and this is where my anxiety has brought me"

And this is the pic that she posts with the tweet -> [/FONT]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSZ-SdIUwAAsl7w.jpg:large

I saw a tweet of someone mentioning this, and I personally went and found the tweet in her timeline. You can do so yourself by using https://twitter.com/search-advanced and plugging in her username and that time period.
edit-- be sure to scroll down the list, as I have found that some tweets will not be in chronological order.

Then from a google search I found this page : http://www.wikihow.com/Disappear-Completely

I'm starting to lean heavily towards this being a scam or maybe BF getting whiff of her leaving him and taking action. For example, if BF sees that tweet, he just might use that as a part of a plan? He has full control of her social media right now, so it would be interesting to know what might have been deleted since she went missing.

-- *edit* I did a search for tweets from her to BF and she does reply to his tweets and mention him a few times. I don't see anything negative.

I noticed in the BF's page that he said he is waiting for a SUBSTANTIAL TIP before he uses the money for private investigator.

Then I found this report from yesterday (which makes me side eye the BF): Toni's parents said today they are working with two private investigators. found here: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

It seems to me that the BF and the parents aren't working together?

And her instagram is ToniAnderson2 interesting pics there.
No judgment here, but she obviously parties, or at the very least, smoked weed, since she posted a photo of herself doing so. I do understand why the family may not want to put that out there, but it could be relevant.

Just some thoughts

If they have footage at the gas station, surely they would know if it was Toni who used her car to try and pay at the pump twice. If she was in view

Also, if the last anyone heard from her was when she was being pulled over again, is it safe to assume the first time was when she really did in fact get pulled over by a nkc police and then second "pulled over again" was not a cop?

Usually I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going with a case but I am at a lose with Toni's case. I hope she is found soon

MOO

I noticed in the BF's page that he said he is waiting for a SUBSTANTIAL TIP before he uses the money for private investigator.

Then I found this report from yesterday (which makes me side eye the BF): Toni's parents said today they are working with two private investigators. found here: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

It seems to me that the BF and the parents aren't working together?

It one of the articles, I don't remember which one, the family states that they aren't working with the BF on the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It one of the articles, I don't remember which one, the family states that they aren't working with the BF on the page.

As of an hour ago, the mother took control of the page from the BF.

There is usually a limit of how much you can take out at the ATM. My bank is $300. I have needed more then that before and had to make two withdrawals

The BF tweeted this on the 1/2/17

"Get you a girl you can talk about money schemes with just to pass the time on the road. A1."

Something isn't right here.

I thought it looked like the area is pink because it's inflamed.

It could also be from concealer or an anti bacterial ointment or some other medicinal cream or ointment.

The BF tweeted this on the 1/2/17

"Get you a girl you can talk about money schemes with just to pass the time on the road. A1."

Something isn't right here.

having stated my thoughts previous that I think this is some sort of set up to gain cash this is astonishing if he did indeed tweet this!

Well it is very strange that her vehicle has not been found.

Here's the screenshot of the boyfriend's face compared to a photo of her fingernails obtained from Instagram.ToniAndersonComparison.jpg

Attachments

• ToniAndersonInstagram.jpg
    ToniAndersonInstagram.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 122
Well it is very strange that her vehicle has not been found.

At this point it not all that strange if she simply disabled her GPS, took off, and then parked it somewhere. Airport? Parking lot of a 24 hour store?

I am sure the KC area is being searched, but if she even drove 100 miles away there'd be alot less eyes looking for it there.

I'm not convinced she did this, but I think after seeing her tweet of a pic of a wikihow about "how to make yourself disappear", I think it increases the probability of such a thing. imo

In combination w/ the bf's tweet about money schemes, it's looking less like a tragedy and more like a hustle.

In the wikihow, there is this tip :
  • Abandon your car. Leave the pink slip in the glove box, the door unlocked, the window down, and park it in a bad area. A thief's lucky day.

Its really a mystery. Right now, as we know it, she is a victim. When does one actually become a victim? They are a victim till proved otherwise. This will end up getting tense. Hope we can all keep focus. Its about finding someone.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Sometimes when you use a card to buy gas, there's a hold placed on your account for a set amount, around $50 usually. It then approves the transaction and a couple days later the hold comes off and the actual amount goes through. So if her account was low she might not have been able to get approval on the card to buy the gas.

Quik Trips around KC are extremely well lit and have cameras. I'm sure LE knows if it was her using the card or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member