Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome6:

Thank you :)!

Another tidbit of info about the local LE with the case. In the past on other types of cases where they give no public info out they end up catching said person or solving the case and making arrests. I feel they have an idea and are building the case with evidence or waiting for someone to screw up and get arrested.

I appreciate you sharing the local impressions. We were told earlier by an admin not to sleuth or talk about the boyfriend or other family, as they haven't been named a POI. I'll be interested to see if any evidence or media reports come out which do lead to a POI soon.

That is right, sorry I forgot - I won't give those ideas here.

That is right, sorry I forgot - I won't give those ideas here.

No worries! I hope you keep giving us your opinion as a local, though, because we've had several questions along the way about the area etc. A lot of people here are aware of the social media chatter, but we can only talk about it if we can find it referenced by the media, law enforcement/government, or if it's on Toni's social media accounts. I'm looking forward to more information coming out in time. :)

No worries! I hope you keep giving us your opinion as a local, though, because we've had several questions along the way about the area etc. A lot of people here are aware of the social media chatter, but we can only talk about it if we can find it referenced by the media, law enforcement/government, or if it's on Toni's social media accounts. I'm looking forward to more information coming out in time. :)

Both in here and on FB chatter (must not be from locals) there has been a lot of things wrong location wise. A lot of it has to do with Kansas City metro area being both in MO and KS and the understanding of all the different LE jurisdictions plus people taking things out of content that seem to have never happened based on what you mention of "media, law enforcement/government, or if it's on Toni's social media accounts." I take what I read off the FB groups on these cases with a grain of salt, people on there can say anything.

you missed two in jackson county, kansas city, mo. both guilty pleas for traffic (speeding) and one was in july 2016.

you missed two in jackson county, kansas city, mo. both guilty pleas for traffic (speeding) and one was in july 2016.

You have to check the actual county those speeding tickets happened in. They are both by a state trooper. One was in Boone County and the other I can't recall off hand. The locations both were not in Kansas City, one is near Columbia, MO, the other was just outside of Chillicothe, MO as being the main city/town for the actual speeding ticket location county's. Chillicothe is known for having a problem with RX drugs and meth. Columbia has a little bit of everything and is a college town.

You have to check the actual county those speeding tickets happened in. They are both by a state trooper. One was in Boone County and the other I can't recall off hand. The locations both were not in Kansas City, one is near Columbia, MO, the other was just outside of Chillicothe, MO as being the main city/town for the actual speeding ticket location county's. Chillicothe is known for having a problem with RX drugs and meth. Columbia has a little bit of everything and is a college town.

Either way, if that's the case, that makes 3 speeding violations. Getting pulled over frequently, even just for that, is starting to make sense.

Which quiktrip is it that the auto body place is close?

Ok that's what I thought. Thank you. A few in FB seem to have it confused.
And the ONLY indication of the 31st QT is the BF said her friends or coworkers told him that right?

26th St and ?

I mapped this QT at 31st and said body shop,
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/280...df2bc879cc9f!2m2!1d-94.607345!2d39.071997!5i1

This body shop is supposed to be included in the upcoming search this weekend.

So the one she was originally was going to had to be for a reason - code for maybe really going to those garages and not QT? Because, in you know who's video, Prestige is mentioned. That's right around the corner from this QT. Maybe she was really going to these garages for a deal? Or meeting up with men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26th and Burlington where the video is caught is not near the one the auto shop is near. The autobody shop is the 31st st one. Right?

Time to move to Thread #3

This one will close in a few minutes. If you are composing a lengthy post be sure to copy it before hitting submit lest it get lost in the move :eek:

Linn County.

With the amount that she was driving to go to different shows and festivals, I took it that the Boone Cty ticket happened when she was on her way to Chicago and the Linn Cty ticket may have been a road trip to Columbia or STL.

<OT>I've been to Chillicothe for work. Would NEVER want to live there. But they have a restaurant inside the old train station that is amazing and has deep fried creamed corn. Never had it before and it was awesome.<\OT>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn