GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed what appeared to be a man in handcuffs on the curb at the scene, but they didn't know how he was involved.

Man in handcuffs,oh this girl is breaking my heart,that reporter needs to back off.

I could never be a reporter. How they go up to these sobbing people (relatives? friends?) at the scene and start asking them questions?? Let them grieve!!

Where was grandma when all this occured?

They just removed the handcuffs from what appears to be a white male with a blue shirt and blue jeans.

Handcuffed guy sitting on curb (Disclaimer - I have no idea if this is the suspect, but it looks like it). The cuffs have just been removed.

suspect.jpg

Watching live here:

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

Near River Depaire (sp), serious concern about what has happened here. ST. Louis PD confirmed child deceased body found.

News conference shortly, might be in a matter of minutes. Relatives on the scene, obviously distraught.

Mother reported this, no indication from early reports that she saw anything, then again, the neighbor saw a man carrying a baby.

Friends saying they don't understand this, Shelby a good mother, mom/dad not in contact, he lived in another location. He lived, perhaps out of town.

Disclaimer: summary from live feed -- not word for word.

--------------

Who would do this? Why? My heart is just shattered.

Mel

not to be nit-pickie but it's River Des Peres

Thanks for the transcription of the streaming video!

this cuffed person may not be related at all..

(this is my opinion)

now reporting handcuffs have been removed from the man

Mom's at police station, family can't contact her. One man in cuffs possibly related to the crime. Now the cuffs are taken off.

They could be just questioning mom, don't want to jump to conclusions!

this cuffed person may not be related at all..

(this is my opinion)

He may have simply been on a walk and was detained because he was in the area?? I see no reason for them to remove the cuffs if he was involved?

I don't think that was a family member - I think it was a friend (MM) mentioned earlier in an article. Reporter asked if she had spoken to the mother, and she said LE would not let anyone talk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74