Moscow- at least 40 dead, 100 injured in an attack in a music hall. 5 gunman, multiple explosions

DS2021

Reaction score
This reminds me of the theater attack on Moscow that occurred in 2002. There were over 850 hostages. The authorities there tried a novel approach, using an incapacitating drug in an aerosol form. Although many hostages survived, the drug apparently caused the deaths of some of the hostages.

This reminds me of the theater attack on Moscow that occurred in 2002. There were over 850 hostages. The authorities there tried a novel approach, using an incapacitating drug in an aerosol form. Although many hostages survived, the drug apparently caused the deaths of some of the hostages.
Almost all of the (dead) hostages were killed by the gas the Russians used in the rescue attempt.

Here it appears it took way too long to even arrive on scene.

I just watched a clip and it reminded me of the shooting at the Bataclan in Paris. Horrific

I think this is going to wind up being quite a bit deadlier. That current number of 40 isn’t remotely close from what I’ve seen.
I was thinking more along the lines of Mumbai, the response from the Russians will be interesting to see who they blame.

Either Ukraine, Chechens, or Putin opponents/friends of Navalny.
My first guesses.
Horrific.
I would think the Chechens.

As others have mentioned, this has the hallmarks of the Chechen Islamist attacks at the Moscow theater and the Beslan school.

I do not believe that friends of Navalny would ever mass murder civilians. They are not terrorists.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back