Motive For Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever met that person who is obsessive over their little piece of the universe? It could be the parking lot attendant who has possession of your car, the security guard that you have to get past, the person behind the window at the tow pound? People sometime obsess over that one place where they wield power. It doesn't matter if you're a PhD or wearing a 5 thousand dollar Armani suit -- this person has control over your life for these few minutes. I remember an office manager at a newsroom I worked in. She would obsessively separate the pens, pencils, pape rclips into their containers each morning. It got to the point where everyone would purposely mess things up just to watch her reflexively go back and straighten out the mess. One day I saw here separating condiment packets that had accumulated from takeout food orders. Ketchup here, duck sauce here, etc. I think this is the type of person he was -- but to a far more extreme. She crossed a line that shattered his notion of king of his universe.

Have you ever met that person who is obsessive over their little piece of the universe? It could be the parking lot attendant who has possession of your car, the security guard that you have to get past, the person behind the window at the tow pound? People sometime obsess over that one place where they wield power. It doesn't matter if you're a PhD or wearing a 5 thousand dollar Armani suit -- this person has control over your life for these few minutes. I remember an office manager at a newsroom I worked in. She would obsessively separate the pens, pencils, pape rclips into their containers each morning. It got to the point where everyone would purposely mess things up just to watch her reflexively go back and straighten out the mess. One day I saw here separating condiment packets that had accumulated from takeout food orders. Ketchup here, duck sauce here, etc. I think this is the type of person he was -- but to a far more extreme. She crossed a line that shattered his notion of king of his universe.

Can relate to what you just said puffster,

I go to a small supermarket where there is only one man in charge of collecting the grocery carts outside. He's the low man on the totem pole for this market. The one time that I did not put my cart in the "designated spot", he flipped out. I told him that there was no more room in the one by my parking spot. He yelled at me at the top of his lungs. Geez, it shocked me and I try to avoid shopping there now!

Alot of people got offended by what she wrote, and i understand them.

Got the complete post she wrote, but dont like to post it, its just an outright attack on her person.

not to mention there are plenty of disgusting trolls who like to stir the pot with those kinds of posts.

I guess the part that confuses me is that he 'seems' like a bright enough person. If I had just killed someone and spend hours deliberating on what to do with the body, I don't think that I would hang around town for the police to just find me. Especially after having failed a polygraph.

Did he really think they didn't have a case against him? Did he really think that he cleaned up the mess that well?

I would like to ask those with a Prosecuting background: If they cannot, physically, put him at the scene of the crime (all they have are his swipe card entries), and just have physical evidence that he was with her that morning, but not necessarily while she died, does the prosecution still have a case?

like Dennis Rader & his position of "Compliance Officer" who wrote tickets for loose dogs & too-tall grass....he took his authoritative position seriously too -- to the point of harassment.

I guess the part that confuses me is that he 'seems' like a bright enough person. If I had just killed someone and spend hours deliberating on what to do with the body, I don't think that I would hang around town for the police to just find me. Especially after having failed a polygraph.

Hm...perhaps the police already were following him by Tuesday evening, and he just didn't act fast enough. Since she was reported missing on Tuesday, and they have the card swipe record, I would think that they would be interviewing him by Tuesday.

Can relate to what you just said puffster,

I go to a small supermarket where there is only one man in charge of collecting the grocery carts outside. He's the low man on the totem pole for this market. The one time that I did not put my cart in the "designated spot", he flipped out. I told him that there was no more room in the one by my parking spot. He yelled at me at the top of his lungs. Geez, it shocked me and I try to avoid shopping there now!
Right, right...and then said person will yell at you about the specific protocols of ther little world, "Those shopping carts go in Row A, not Row B, don't you know that you stupid fool?"

Can you imagine...Annie working on possible breaktrhoughs in medical science and he's literally cleaning the animals' toilets. And being her feisty self I can see her calling him out, which is something I could see myself doing. "I'm working on something very important right now and I don't have time for this."

Did he really think they didn't have a case against him? Did he really think that he cleaned up the mess that well?

I would like to ask those with a Prosecuting background: If they cannot, physically, put him at the scene of the crime (all they have are his swipe card entries), and just have physical evidence that he was with her that morning, but not necessarily while she died, does the prosecution still have a case?

Absolutely. I think his DNA on her person with scratches on his body is enough on its own. They probably have photos of him coming into the building wearing one set of clothing that they found in the building and another set of clothing of him wearing when he went out. That is more than almost any case that we ever see.

Where did that information come from? "He's a documented abuser?
I have not seen that anywhere. can you please direct me there?
A reporter stated last night either on NG or JVM, I can't remember which, that he had been in trouble with the law previously for attacking a girl.

Oh no. I sure hope the animal rights activists don't take up his cause. He's no animal lover. (But he is one sick puppy.)

If the defense tries the "animal lover" angle, the prosecution could get RC's ex-neighbor for a witness---RC's own dogs were caged all day, cried and barked all day. That's abusive.

like Dennis Rader & his position of "Compliance Officer" who wrote tickets for loose dogs & too-tall grass....he took his authoritative position seriously too -- to the point of harassment.

The BTK Killer...
In 1991 Rader was hired to be supervisor of the Compliance Department at Park City, a two-employee, multi-functional department in charge of "animal control, housing problems, zoning, general permit enforcement and a variety of nuisance cases." In this position, neighbors recalled him as sometimes overzealous and extremely strict; one neighbor complained that he euthanized her dog for no reason

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader"].[/ame]

There are also people who gunny sack their frustrations until the slightest little thing will set them off. I am a speech pathologist and approximately 15 years ago one of my clients, a seven year old was at a laundromat with her mom. She was playing on the floor next to the soda machine. A guy came in to buy a soda and went berzerk when he lost his coins in the soda machine and did not get his soda. He pulled out a knife and stabbed the little girl and her mom. The little one died at the scene. The case has never been solved. Long winded way to say that some people do not need alot of provocation and may take it out on someone totally unrelated to their problems. Clark may have been having issues with many others but a small infraction by Annie (because she was busy getting ready for her marriage) may have been the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

it was on this page: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090916195134AA62Bd3, but I just checked and the entry was taken off. A girl named "Linda" claimed she worked with her and said she was condescending to lab techs and manipulative. again, not exactly a reputable source, but that's what it said. wonder why they took her entry off??
No matter how nice you are , you will always have people who hate or don't like you for whatever reason . Annie is well liked by most of the people who know her , but she definitely has individuals like nickname Linda who hates no matter how nice she is .

A reporter stated last night either on NG or JVM, I can't remember which, that he had been in trouble with the law previously for attacking a girl.

A police detecive went on record saying that a woman accused him of stalking and rape in HS but she didn't press charges. ...reported in Daily News.

You seem to be describing a person with OCD. They control what they can when something in their lives are seemingly out of their control. The type of behavior you describe is consistent with certain forms of OCD. It would be interesting to find out if he was a neat freak in daily routines.

I will be most interested in finding out if the book she was carrying was indeed on protocols of the lab concerning the mice. Could be exactly why LE didn't want to reveal what she had in her hands as it could go to motive.

If this was a spur-of-the-moment out of control rage thing why would he have an extra set clothing that he is thought to have changed into when he took of his blooding ones?

If this was a spur-of-the-moment out of control rage thing why would he have an extra set clothing that he is thought to have changed into when he took of his blooding ones?
I don't know what the janitorial staff or animal techs would wear at work. Lab coats? Jumpsuits? Since cleaning cages could get disgusting and messy, it could be he kept an extra change of clothes to change into before leaving to go home just in case.

I know here at my work today,most everyone is saying just another case of Workplace Violence that is so common now adays?? Dont think so, way more to this then what they are saying, not just a WorkPlace Violence situation.

I don't know what the janitorial staff or animal techs would wear at work. Lab coats? Jumpsuits? Since cleaning cages could get disgusting and messy, it could be he kept an extra change of clothes to change into before leaving to go home just in case.

Probably scrubs. Just like hospital orderlies. I will speculate that it was more than just a small amount of blood that compelled him to change. It is likely that his clothing was also torn and disheveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74