MR 911 calls - Full Transcripts Released

The whole thing is weird to me! I have a gut someone told him where to look for the body, that's just my opinion. He just didn't know what kind of bag she was in. I am interested in him getting a lie detector.

This appears to be a call center summary of Kronk's Aug 12 call to Crimeline.

Yes, and that summary calls the bag "silver". That's not a dirty laundry bag or a silt covered garbage bag, IMO.

I'd like to hear the audio for that one.

"Silver metallic" is quite different than "gray". Silver metallic is such a specific thing that it suggests that Kronk actually said this to Crimeline. An operator would not be expected to erroneously convert "gray" to "silver metallic".

Kronk can't tell the same story twice.

I've seen plenty of trash bags blowing around that have been outside awhile, possibly have faded, that depending on the light and the way the sun hits them could be described anywhere from black - charcoal - grey - metalic - silvery - shiny - lt grey. If you add in the possibility that both the plastic bag and the laundry bag may have been showing, I don't have a problem with the various descriptions.

If you doubt it, stake a trash bag out in the backyard and leave it for a few weeks - then look at it from a distance in a variety of light and weather conditions.

Can we verify that what the Crimeline wrote down that MR said:

"That was in the first break, where a tree is fallen over, that is where the caller saw it."

has any reference to where the remains were found? Of course, we don't know whether first break means going towards the school or away from the school, but was there a tree fallen down there?

Umm, Am I having a particularly brainless moment or is the transcript from the final December call that led to Caylee's remains not included?? :waitasec:

Has anyone noticed that LE lied to the MR? They told him that he could remain anon even if there was a body. Yeah, like that happened.... :waitasec:

Here's a new "Believe It Or Not" item for the KC Anthony case:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that an Orange County deputy was evidently distracted when responding to a meter reader's tips in August. The deputy was using his computer to find another job and send raunchy pictures."

Article:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/reports-of-a-jailhouse-funeral-have-been-greatly-exaggeratedwftv-channel-9-dismissed-the-possibility-that-casey-anthonys-fam.html

OMG, that is priceless! What a dope :bang:

Hope he found a job during those searches :rolleyes:

The thing that I don't get is why did Mr. K. wait to make those calls.
His sencond call he says he already called 9:30 10:00 and his crimeline call is marked 10:17PM.
You don't read meters in the dark do you? Maybe since it was summer and the sun dosen't go down until late that the meter reader would be out late. I know they don't read meters in my neck of the woods much past 4:00PM.
Why would he expect an officer to show up at 10:00PM to go looking in the bushes at the side of the road in the dark. It wasn't like it was an active crime such as a robbery or such. I don't know but the late calls to me is odd.

OMG, that is priceless! What a dope :bang:

Hope he found a job during those searches :rolleyes:

LOVEJAC - YOU CRACK ME UP.
headbanger.gif

Where can we find Belich's report? What was her source for this information?

Where can we find Belich's report? What was her source for this information?

IDK....about her source

hahahaha.....When I first saw this, I thought you would be interested in this latest info.

I'm interested in credible sources and accurate reporting.

Has anyone asked before if they find it curious, in the first call on 8/11, the MR says, "Im a MR with OC & my route today is blah, blah, which "included the Anthony house"??:eek:

Has anyone asked before if they find it curious, in the first call on 8/11, the MR says, "Im a MR with OC & my route today is blah, blah, which "included the Anthony house"??:eek:

:confused: I find alot of things about his story suspicious but not that in particular... I guess I just figured he was only calling about a suspicious metallic-silver-vinyl-bag-like-a-pool-cover because there was a child missing. Normally that would not be cause for concern, I guess.

What are you hearing in that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back