GUILTY MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student found dead, Harmontown, 20 Jul 2019 *ARREST* #2

What I meant was has something happened previously in his sister's life? I saw a few people make mention of how it would be difficult for her to testify and shame on him for having her do it. I didn't know if she had been a victim of something prior to this.
Not sleuthing sister but she was sorority sister of Ally -- also attending Ole Miss.

Certainly makes perfect sense now. Appreciate you filling me in, understood she is not to be sleuthed.
Yes and then it was stated because of all the attention she had to leave school and return home to Texas.

ETA to remove my opinion so it doesn’t appear to be sleuthing the sister.

Last edited:
[
Meanwhile, Kostial's friends are forced to begin their senior year without the bubbly 21-year-old.

kostial-hendrickson-04-as-ht-190723_hpMain_4x3t_384.jpg
Casey Hendrickson
Ally Kostial, right, who was found dead on July 20, 2019, is pictured with Casey Hendrickson in this undated photo.more +
"I miss her smile a lot," added Morgan Hull. "Even if she was upset, she was always smiling to some degree, and it was very genuine. And it just made me want to smile, too."

Adventurous, spontaneous and a lover of sunsets, Kostial had new goals every day, whether it was running an extra mile or starting a business, her friends said.

Kostial was an active member of the Ole Miss community, her friends say. She was the university golf club president, a member of the business fraternity and a yoga and Pilates teacher on campus.

/QUOTE]
Ole Miss student's suspected killer due in court, friends remember slain 21-year-old

At least he’s staying in jail for now. I assume what they’re trying to do is get him committed to a state hospital for murdering AK, instead of serving a long sentence in a prison. Ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back