MS MS - Angela Freeman, 17, Petal, 10 Sep 1993

I just found this site the other day, and it was a blessing to see people still care and remember my sister. I am needing everyone's help, things are not good. My mom was picked up Wednesday for a bench warrant. Until yesterday they didn't know what the the bench warrant was about. Now they are trying to put other false charges on her also. I needing someone with power to check out the law enforcement. If anyone knows someone who could help out, please I'm begging you to send them my way. They messed up my sister's case from the beginning, and now they are trying to take away my mom. thanks for your time

I just found this site the other day, and it was a blessing to see people still care and remember my sister. I am needing everyone's help, things are not good. My mom was picked up Wednesday for a bench warrant. Until yesterday they didn't know what the the bench warrant was about. Now they are trying to put other false charges on her also. I needing someone with power to check out the law enforcement. If anyone knows someone who could help out, please I'm begging you to send them my way. They messed up my sister's case from the beginning, and now they are trying to take away my mom. thanks for your time

Its nice to have you here nefreeman. Have you lookedat the picture of the Angela Freeman that was arrested in Lexington? We don't think its her. But we think it looks a lot like her. What do you think of the look a like of your sister?

When I first saw this back in August or September I thought maybe I could see her again. It was checked out and it was not her. Does anyone have connection or ideas on how to get the law enforcement under investigation. My mom is currently in jail and is being charged with false charges. She will hopefully get to see judge Monday or Tuesday, but a chance he may be in on it too. Please I need everyone to help out if you can

I'm not able to help you with that, nefreeman, but hopefully she will see justice, and will not be convicted of something she didn't do. I also hope that your family gets some closure and that you find out what happened to Angela. I have had contact with one judge there in Petal a long time ago, and he seemed to be a very fair man. I don't remember his name, but he was a black guy, and I sat in court for half the day, and he was very compassionate and fair. I hope she gets him.

Thanks for posting that, Gine. I'm glad to know others still think about Angela. I wrote extensively about this case as a project for a university journalism class back in 1999, and it has stuck with me ever since. Perhaps it was even what sparked my interest in missing persons in general. Prayers for Angela's family to get some answers.

BUMP

Angela has been missing almost 17 years. Come home soon.

I attended the fundraiser for Angela this morning. The family is asking everyone to contact the DA with their concerns about the case. They feel like the case is being held up in the DA's office even though there are several good leads. As soon as I get the ok from one of the mods, I'll post the number/address if it's okay.

Here's a couple good videos with new footage taken at the time she disappeared. I was in 6th grade and remember it vividly.

http://youtu.be/w_cSIj0NKKc

http://youtu.be/27pWLTxJxqo

I have pondered this case for a long time and as one who works in what is perhaps the State of Mississippi's most busiest Municipal Court system, I have had opportunity to learn from some fine Police personnel. What I am about to say is my opinion, mainly based off some stats, observations, and just plain ole human nature. I am not privy to such evidence or police reports taken since, but I can draw an educated conclusion based off my personal and professional opinion, and what I am about to say, is just that. I do not think Angela was at the Bridge site, but rather, the bridge site was "staged" to make it appear, she was. Why? In part to shift blame to another, and distract from the true location of where she was at the time. Yes, I know the dogs picked up her scent, but remember, her tennis shoes were found, which could have been worn by another..woman, who may have also had articles of clothing belonging to her. In addition, it hits me odd that Ms. Angela's car was found with the passenger door open, and with a "pool" of blood on the ground. Blood can be transferred from one location to another, all you need is a container of some type. And if two people were in the car when it parked, at least one would need another vehicle to make his/her get away, its either that or walk out. There were probably two vehicles that came to the bridge that night. One driven by a man, the other, by a woman. If Ms. Angela was indeed the victim of foul play, then chances or high, that she knew her killer, and by staging the bridge scene, someone wanted to make it look like it was an isolated incident, and opposed to hinting of a "familiar" party. Such a party would have known the history of that bridge, and the horror story connected with it, had to be a local and if stats hold true, could have been family or friend related. If she was slain, why? Could have had to do with the Child she was carrying, would have not been the first time in history, a death (if she is deceased) would have been considered expedient, given the truth of what such a birth may have revealed, and perhaps that is why we do not have a body..

"Family marks 22nd anniversary of Petal teen's disappearance"

http://www.wbrc.com/story/29993518/family-marks-22nd-anniversary-of-petal-teens-disappearance

8761299_G.jpg

Has anyone ever said what color/colors and the possible make/model/year of the truck that was at the car wash in Gulfport was? I have not seen this information anywhere but would love to know.

Bump

A lot of people around here believe that 3 people were involved, but two are in jail for the murder of 3 other people. One was released on probation years ago. However, the location and scene fit. Although, she disappeared on Sept. 10, 1993 and the other two were taken from the same location not quite 2 years later on May 14, 1995.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=DqYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2561,6096917&hl=en

I found on youtube a tribute song for Angela by her brother , a very beautiful and touching song with video from Angela's life,
the song with the video just breaks my heart.

prays for Angela and Angela's family
Please this would be the year that Angela will come home and justice will be done with the criminal/s

[video=youtube;epFJR9CEmm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epFJR9CEmm8[/video]

Family members of a Petal teenager who disappeared in 1993 gathered with law enforcement officers in Hattiesburg Friday morning to remember her and ask for the public's help in solving the case.

The family of Angela Freeman is hoping to find closure 23 years after she disappeared.

She was last seen at the Petal Pizza Hut on Sept. 10, 1993. Her car was later found in Perry County.

During a memorial service at Kamper Park Friday, Debra Freeman, Angela's mother, released 23 white balloons, one for each year Angela has been missing.

She hopes someone will come forward with information about what happened to her daughter.
http://www.wdam.com/story/33058407/memorial-held-on-23rd-anniversary-of-petal-teens-disappearance

Bump

A lot of people around here believe that 3 people were involved, but two are in jail for the murder of 3 other people. One was released on probation years ago. However, the location and scene fit. Although, she disappeared on Sept. 10, 1993 and the other two were taken from the same location not quite 2 years later on May 14, 1995.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=DqYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2561,6096917&hl=en

This document gives information about the "other three people". This document states the following: the "trial judge had previously issued an admonishment that no witness should testify before the jury concerning any other matters involving Angela Freeman..."

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ms-supreme-court/1049862.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member