Found Safe MS - Ariel Jackson, 18, Lafayette County, 16 March 2016

Is there any evidence to suggest she didn't leave with him intentionally? She wouldn't be the first young woman to purposely get back together with an abuser.

I really hope he doesn't think that if he disposes of her he will "get away" with the DV charge against him.

She's so vulnerable. You know this isn't the first time he hit her, and now she's pregnant - it's the most dangerous time for a woman with a violent partner. She's so young and already gone through so much! I can't even begin to imagine being married at 18, such a huge responsibility I was nowhere near ready for.

I hope they find her safe and soon.

Right because if the charges were filed and she was seen in a hospital to document them, the charges are sticking either way. What is wrong with this world when young men do this all day, every day to the women they ' love' ? We are failing our children at a horrible rate.

I saw this on dam* . com which I am sure is not linkable but it's a viral site so that's good news the word is getting spread far and wide !

This case is very close to my area.
There is aot of harsh things being said on social media.

Numerous people say he's scared to go BACK to prison. But I haven't had the time to dog and see what he had been in prison for in the past.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi honesty... Fairly close to me also. Any news? I checked the news this morning and again at noon and didn't find any updates. I think it is odd LE would put out a BOLO for this couple then not give regular updates, even if it is to say "no news/keep looking"
What about the Bring Ariel Home FB page? It seems ominously quiet also. Maybe I'm just a bit jaded from hanging out here so often but something seems off to me and I can't put my finger on it.
Praying for Ariel's and baby safe return.

I think at least one MSM lists Tyler as her husband but I think he is her boyfriend.
FB puts them "in a relationship" in Dec 2015, I believe. And no updates as to status change to "married".
Are they married or not?

Apparently that's an incredibly difficult question to answer at this point. Seems to be the subject of a hot debate online between family members and close friends. If I had to guess, I'd say Tyler is saying they're married.

I hope this little baby has a Guardian Ad Litem appointed before he/she is born, and all this nonsense can be straightened out with custody awarded to people able to care for the child responsibly.

I've not seen any updates today. Just a lot of locals sharing the families posts and the posts from the local newspaper the Oxford Eagle as well as some shares from a post from the sherif department handling the case.

I was in Oxford today myself and in several business and I've not seen any posters anywhere.

I did see a comment where someone claims a car matching the description was in a town called Redbanks which is North of Oxford and West of Holly Springs heading towards Memphis.

I'm not sure of that poster called the tip in or not but I did contact the person to tell them to report the tip over the phone.

I really feel he has her and they are "hiding out " He previously lived in Grenada and there is a Corp of Engineers Lake there and tons of cabins in the woods around that lake, many unattended. I'm sure him having lived in the area he knows this and it would be a good thing for police to ask people to check their cabins.

This is a neat link... doesn't give any additional information but does confirm Tyler recently moved to Water Valley, MS.
http://missingpersonsofamerica.com
@honesty... Makes sense he has her and they are "hiding out" otherwise, they would have to at least for gas. Even so, they must be getting food/groceries from somewhere. If he has her in an area where they would be easily recognized (Grenada area), I would think there would have been a credible sighting by now. I wonder if he has family and/or friends who might "aid and abet"? I am sure LE is tracking debit/credit card activity...
This is more alarming every day. I have a feeling this is not going to turn out well.
Hoping for her safe return.

I hope they find this poor woman safe and sound and she gets away from her abusive boyfriend. :praying:

This case is very close to my area.
There is aot of harsh things being said on social media.

Numerous people say he's scared to go BACK to prison. But I haven't had the time to dog and see what he had been in prison for in the past.

It defies logical thinking for him to profess not wanting to go back to prison but continuing his actions that lead directly there.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how old Tyler is?

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how old Tyler is?

Since his court date for stolen firearms was public record in 2010, he must have been at least 18 at the time. So at least 24 by my calculations.

I can't imagine what condition Ariel has that she could miscarry if she doesn't have injections in her 3rd trimester. And I've taught childbirth and know quite a bit about pregnancy.

Since she "didn't take her phone charger" it stands to reason that she did take her phone. I wonder if they've tried to trace it.

bbm - Maybe RhoGam injections?

Could the mom-to- be be Rh negative?
I can't imagine what condition Ariel has that she could miscarry if she doesn't have injections in her 3rd trimester. And I've taught childbirth and know quite a bit about pregnancy.

Since she "didn't take her phone charger" it stands to reason that she did take her phone. I wonder if they've tried to trace it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back