Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

I know this family, getting some info from her half sister... Brittany's mom lives in West Monroe, LA and her dad was from Bastrop, LA. Brittany and her fiance were in Hattiesburg because he was working there. He left for work around 5am Thursday morning, and when he got back she was gone. She had no car to go anywhere. I'm not sure if purse/phone were found at the residence. They hadn't been there for too long, maybe a month or two? People keep saying the baby is fine, she is with family and no mention of where the baby was at the time, but I *think* when the fiance came back from work her found the little girl there alone with no trace of Brittany.

I know this family, getting some info from her half sister... Brittany's mom lives in West Monroe, LA and her dad was from Bastrop, LA. Brittany and her fiance were in Hattiesburg because he was working there. He left for work around 5am Thursday morning, and when he got back she was gone. She had no car to go anywhere. I'm not sure if purse/phone were found at the residence. They hadn't been there for too long, maybe a month or two? People keep saying the baby is fine, she is with family and no mention of where the baby was at the time, but I *think* when the fiance came back from work her found the little girl there alone with no trace of Brittany.

Welcome to WS & thank you for the information. This does not sound good at all!!!

If the little girl was there, then I don't think its good at all. Oh my...

Welcome to WS

I sure hope her fiance's work will account that he was indeed at work.

I would also like to know what his demeanor was during work.

What type of work does he do?

So many cases it seems the last to see the victim is involved. At first I didn't suspect him but now I wonder.

Welcome to WS

I sure hope her fiance's work will account that he was indeed at work.

I would also like to know what his demeanor was during work.

What type of work does he do?

So many cases it seems the last to see the victim is involved. At first I didn't suspect him but now I wonder.

I am not sure what he does, I assume it to be some sort of hard labor/long shifts type of thing, pipeline maybe? Don't know if there is one in that area.

This was just released in my town earlier.

http://www.knoe.com/story/19335174/missing-teen-brittany

Apparently, he did come home to find the baby alone. He says he thought she was doing laundry. I have not suspected him nor am I saying I do now, but why would you think she just left the baby who is not even 2 years old alone while she went to do laundry? There has been mention (hearsay, not news or family) that they were living in an RV park, this is why I say maybe he works pipeline or something of that nature.

So he comes home from work, he assumes she is doing laundry and falls asleep with a toddler? Was the child asleep? He's not concerned that the toddler is alone when he gets home? Just brushes everything off and fell asleep? Really????

Oh no. This doesn't sound good.
:(

Any chance the laundry line was out the back door...or something like that? I can't imagine the panic you would feel if you came home and your baby was all alone!

Where was the baby when the boyfriend arrived home? A baby that age would need to be fed and to have diapers changed, etc. If he realized that the baby was alone, why would he go to bed and not report her missing until morning. I would be frantic the minute I realized that the baby was alone and mommy was not around watching the baby--even if the baby was in bed asleep! What time of day did he get home from work? Where did the mom do the laundry? At home? News said she had no car to go anywhere. Did he check and see if the laundry had been done or was still all in the hamper dirty?

I wonder if the baby was napping when he returned home, and he laid down in a quiet house, thinking mom had gone to a very close neighbor or something to do laundry? Maybe they are staying in someone's yard and he thought Brittany was at the house? (if the camper thing is accurate.) If I knew their location, it would be easier to determine.

I know this for a fact. If I am at the grocery store/mall/Target, etc after 9pm, it is very likely my husband would fall asleep and not notice me missing until the morning. Or wee hours of the morning. I try not to be suspicious of that. We need to know more about their regular routine to see how these statements fit in.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Does not sound good. :(. Hope I'm wrong. Do RV parks normally have laundry facilities?

I wonder if the baby was napping when he returned home, and he laid down in a quiet house, thinking mom had gone to a very close neighbor or something to do laundry? Maybe they are staying in someone's yard and he thought Brittany was at the house? (if the camper thing is accurate.) If I knew their location, it would be easier to determine.

I know this for a fact. If I am at the grocery store/mall/Target, etc after 9pm, it is very likely my husband would fall asleep and not notice me missing until the morning. Or wee hours of the morning. I try not to be suspicious of that. We need to know more about their regular routine to see how these statements fit in.

The daughter isn't a tiny infant restricted to a baby bed. The daughter is a very mobile toddler.

And he is not the father of the child.

Maybe not, but I know plenty of people who still put two year olds in baby beds or portable cribs like a pak n play.

I have suspicions, as well, but I'm trying to think of every circumstance that might give the benefit of doubt.

The daughter isn't a tiny infant restricted to a baby bed. The daughter is a very mobile toddler.

And he is not the father of the child.

Where was baby-daddy when she disappeared?

I live about an hour from McLaurin. I also have a mutual friend with Brittany on FB. I showed her pic to my 17 yr old and 22 yr old, but neither knew her. This is so distressing. I notice a lot of people posting on FB that she would never ever leave her daughter. She appears to be a devoted mom. I hope she is found safe and fast.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back