MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported late on the 7th or early on the 8th that she spoke to the fire chief and may have been trying to name her attacker.

It is amazing to me that with all the big Federal agencies that worked on this case, that no one and nothing was found.

It was highly suspected this city/town was very corrupt, yet we did not see any charges come from the higher ups. Were they only looking for the murder suspect(s) and ignored everything else?

All the arrests announced in 2015 didn't do a thing in finding Jessica's killers. IMO. Whoever was in charge of it, certainly is a monster on the loose as well as a secretive terrorist.

It has always been my opinion, there is no way in he77 that Jessica said one word! Just think how strong the smell of lighter fluid is, then to have it squirted up your nose and down your throat, that alone would burn like crazy, not like a real fire. However, if the rest of your body is actually on fire, one would assume the vapors would attract the fire to the face and well, burn rapidly. The victim is saying nothing!

This fire chief did not impress me with his interview. Small town guy, not use to cameras in his face, nope, I don't give him credit for any of those excuses. He was too ready with the comment on she said the name "Eric".

My opinions only.

To my knowledge--LE has never come out to the public with what Jessica said. The name eric or derrick came from family members...er and err are pronounced 'air'....

Classito

The first time I learned of the "names" Jessica allegedly spoke following her fatal immolation was during the Eric Bibbs interview by Janice Broach. Eric Bibbs was the 2nd man questioned. Was the first man questioned George Boone Mista? EBs interview begins at the 1:00 minute mark:

[video=youtube;KYjYVkEBPdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYjYVkEBPdg[/video]

PS ~ The investigator told Eric Bibbs an accident happened down the road from his home. It was not an accident.

I think Derrick Turner may have been the first person? I'm not sure though. They held him for two days....

"Thirty-one-year-old Derrick Turner says he was picked up Monday morning and was taken to the Panola County jail where he was questioned in the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers."
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27600181/man-questioned-in-death-of-jessica-chambers-released

Oh, my. Speaking of sleepless nights... If it's going to be an all nighter, I'll raise the Tin Man two Ruby Slippers.

There's no place like home.
There's no place like home.

Strap on your tin foil hats you Buckaroos out there in Websleuths radioland: it's conspiracy theory time...

I ran across these folks while doing some research on something else, as usual. It seems plausible to me, though admittedly far fetched, that some of these jaspers might have been involved. For one thing, they seem to favor firebombing and assassination. For another thing, they seem to like to keep their crimes UNSOLVED:

Pakistani Radical Group Jamaat al-Fuqra

Wikipedia article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaat_ul-Fuqra
“Jamaat ul-Fuqra (alternatively Jamaat al-Fuqra) (Arabic for "Community of the Impoverished") is a terrorist organization of mostly African-American Muslims based in Pakistan and the United States.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2291
“Over the years, at least a dozen Fuqra members have been convicted of crimes including conspiracy to commit murder, firebombing, gun smuggling, and workers' compensation fraud in the United States or Canada. And Fuqra members are suspects in at least 10 unsolved assassinations and 17 firebombings between 1979 and 1990

Map showing the group’s activities and compounds:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/763/235/1600/NCJRS map1.JPG
https://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jamaat.png
Distance from Marion, AL to Courtland, MS is 256 miles.
Distance from Dover, TN to Courtland, MS is 233 miles

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/2012/10/25/twilight-in-america/
“Once trained, the “soldiers” carry out undercover commando assignments against their targets: Hindus, Jews, Christians, other Muslims, and anyone who disagrees with them. Every terrorist act conceivable has been committed, including murder

[Bold Red added by me]

They don't seem to have been very active lately, but that last article is dated 10/25/12. Might "soldiers" have converged on Herron Road on December 6, 2014, from two different compounds and carried out such a horrible act? I'm sure the ATF and FBI would have them on their radar. Might be the reason for putting up billboards about Jessica's murder in other states?

JMC (Just My Conspiracy)

Might as well put it on the board, rbarber. It's as good as anything else we've discussed. Interesting what your research uncovered. Makes me <shiver>. And, IMO, it's believable.

I still wonder if the people who did this to her, or had it done to her for them, felt that she saw too much or heard too much. They may have even thought that she told someone, or maybe she did and it got back to them. This crime is so base, so low, so cruel, it seems to me that they were certainly punishing her, but also sending a message to anyone who may know something.

OTOH, it could be as your research might indicate -- a standard punishment to one who might know or say too much.

SMH. The worst.

You're not in Kansas anymore...

Not so sure about that. In this case we have the evil witches, the heartless tin men, the brainless scarecrows, the scared lions, the poppy fields, and the flying monkeys. Oh and the great and wonderful wizard behind the curtain. Looks like the only character missing is Toto.

Classito

Not so sure about that. In this case we have the evil witches, the heartless tin men, the brainless scarecrows, the scared lions, the poppy fields, and the flying monkeys. Oh and the great and wonderful wizard behind the curtain. Looks like the only character missing is Toto.

Classito

BOLO for "Precious" (a.k.a. Todo):
http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/dog-stolen-from-car-wreck-scene-in-panola-county/16180614

Missing%20dog_1452530185559_153064_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

If those Good Samaritans had only had a heart.

.....good point & it cuts both ways: suppose LE arrests someone for JC murder and this guy's name is "Tom"----I betcha' the defense attorneys will have a field day 'cause by some accounts, the perps name is "Eric" or "Derrick", per the word JC allegedly spoke.

It's a lose-lose no matter which way it plays out, imo

Well, no, because rumor in the newspaper isn't going to be introduced into evidence at a trial.

Well, no, because rumor in the newspaper isn't going to be introduced into evidence at a trial.

Bingo!
That's why I think there is no substantiated official willing to testify that JC said a name.

If the rumors of a name are coming---they are just that. Imo

1. No, we're "not in Kansas anymore"; we're in Mississippi. KBI would have solved this long ago.
2. 'Wizard of Oz' references here do unfortunately bring to mind The Scarecrow's being lit ablaze.

The first time I learned of the "names" Jessica allegedly spoke following her fatal immolation was during the Eric Bibbs interview by Janice Broach. Eric Bibbs was the 2nd man questioned. Was the first man questioned George Boone Mista? EBs interview begins at the 1:00 minute mark:
<snipped>]
PS ~ The investigator told Eric Bibbs an accident happened down the road from his home. It was not an accident.

I have always found this story in the Panolian particularly of interest.

The first reason was Emergency Offical Daniel C. Cole gives a press briefing. He mentions Jessica spoke a little. So on Dec 7,2014 Official Daniel C. Cole mentions Jessica talking a little.

The second reason is there are 108 comments from locals. (at the end of the Panolian article is a hyperlink that will allow you to read comments. If you do a quick read most of the locals mention Jessical spoke a name (so the grapevine was saying this very early on)and many others speak out that the MO was domestic violence. It appears social media had almost instantaneously made this the majority opinion on the comment portion of the Panolian.

Jessica's mother Lisa Daugherty and step brother Chris Hudson lived in the family home. Both members had a volatile relationship with Jessica.This dynamic has been discussed in many of the threads. So domestic violence does not necessarily mean boyfriend. As an aside; numerous articles stated her family mentioned bewilderment at who was responsible & that currently she did not have a boyfriend.

Link
http://www.facebook.com/ThePanolian/posts/781902898542012&#8232;

The Panolian

December 7, 2014 ·
MBI, PSO INVESTIGATE DEATH OF WOMAN
BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN
INTENTIONAL

<snipped>
The Courtland and Pope Volunteer Fire Departments were toned out to 3448 Herron Road at 8:12 p.m., Panola Emergency Management Agency Director Daniel C. Cole said. The first firefighters arrived at 8:16 p.m. Herron Road is the name Courtland&#8217;s Main Street takes when it passes out of corporate limits. The address is otherwise unrelated to the crime, Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;&#8220;When they got to there they found a female patient that had been burned and called for an ambulance and deputies,&#8221; Daniel C. Cole said,"The victim was able to talk just a little,&#8221;Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;Ambulance personnel transported the victim to the parking lot of Courtland&#8217;s First Baptist Church where she was picked up by an Air Evac helicopter and transported to the Med where she died shortly afterwards. Daniel C. Cole said that investigators from the sheriff&#8217;s department and MBI were still at the scene when they received word that Chambers had died.

Please only quote if linked to Websleuths.
:cow:

Has Bryan Rudd's mother ever been considered a suspect?

Maybe Jessica wasn't trying to say "Eric" after all, and was saying "Terry".

1. No, we're "not in Kansas anymore"; we're in Mississippi. KBI would have solved this long ago.
2. 'Wizard of Oz' references here do unfortunately bring to mind The Scarecrow's being lit ablaze.

Yes, but the Broom Light-er got her just reward in the end. Yo-we-yo.

The first reason was Emergency Offical Daniel C. Cole gives a press briefing. He mentions Jessica spoke a little. So on Dec 7,2014 Official Daniel C. Cole mentions Jessica talking a little.

The second reason is there are 108 comments from locals. (at the end of the Panolian article is a hyperlink that will allow you to read comments. If you do a quick read most of the locals mention Jessical spoke a name (so the grapevine was saying this very early on)and many others speak out that the MO was domestic violence. It appears social media had almost instantaneously made this the majority opinion on the comment portion of the Panolian.

Jessica's mother Lisa Daugherty and step brother Chris Hudson lived in the family home. Both members had a volatile relationship with Jessica.This dynamic has been discussed in many of the threads. So domestic violence does not necessarily mean boyfriend. As an aside; numerous articles stated her family mentioned bewilderment at who was responsible & that currently she did not have a boyfriend.

Link

The Panolian

December 7, 2014 ·
BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN
INTENTIONAL

<snipped>
The Courtland and Pope Volunteer Fire Departments were toned out to 3448 Herron Road at 8:12 p.m., Panola Emergency Management Agency Director Daniel C. Cole said. The first firefighters arrived at 8:16 p.m. Herron Road is the name Courtland&#8217;s Main Street takes when it passes out of corporate limits. The address is otherwise unrelated to the crime, Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;&#8220;When they got to there they found a female patient that had been burned and called for an ambulance and deputies,&#8221; Daniel C. Cole said,"The victim was able to talk just a little,&#8221;Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;Ambulance personnel transported the victim to the parking lot of Courtland&#8217;s First Baptist Church where she was picked up by an Air Evac helicopter and transported to the Med where she died shortly afterwards. Daniel C. Cole said that investigators from the sheriff&#8217;s department and MBI were still at the scene when they received word that Chambers had died.

So it is just Cole & maybe JC's mother that claims JC spoke, right?

So it is just Cole & maybe JC's mother that claims JC spoke, right?

Link

The Panolian

December 7, 2014 ·
BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN
INTENTIONAL

<snipped>
The Courtland and Pope Volunteer Fire Departments were toned out to 3448 Herron Road at 8:12 p.m., Panola Emergency Management Agency Director Daniel C. Cole said. The first firefighters arrived at 8:16 p.m. Herron Road is the name Courtland’s Main Street takes when it passes out of corporate limits. The address is otherwise unrelated to the crime, Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;“When they got to there they found a female patient that had been burned and called for an ambulance and deputies,” Daniel C. Cole said,"The victim was able to talk just a little,”Daniel C. Cole said.&#8232;Ambulance personnel transported the victim to the parking lot of Courtland’s First Baptist Church where she was picked up by an Air Evac helicopter and transported to the Med where she died shortly afterwards. Daniel C. Cole said that investigators from the sheriff’s department and MBI were still at the scene when they received word that Chambers had died.

ATasteOfHoney, I believe there are two Coles. Panola Emergency Management Agency Director Daniel C. Cole in the Panolian article was not the Cole who allegedly heard Jessica; that was Cole Haley, Fire Chief of the Courtland VFD, one of the first responders. Lisa Dougherty also did not hear Jessica, she was just repeating what she heard a fireman (presumably Haley) and at least according to one early news source, a nurse, say she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid