MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
A message from LAVNS

3/28/2016

This e-mail is to inform you that MICHAEL EUBANKS has been released from the Ouachita Parish Jail on 3/28/2016. The reason for the release is: Probation. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact the Ouachita Parish Jail at (318)324-2700.

Thank you,

Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System

---------------------------------------------------

Looks like I was wrong about both ME and RH.

A message from LAVNS

3/28/2016

This e-mail is to inform you that MICHAEL EUBANKS has been released from the Ouachita Parish Jail on 3/28/2016. The reason for the release is: Probation. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact the Ouachita Parish Jail at (318)324-2700.

Thank you,

Are you thinking that he is the Louisiana witness that Darby went to interview?

Nothing wrong with being wrong inspector. The admission, coming from one of such considerable investigative and intellectual prowess as yourself, points to one of the best qualities a person can have and one that at times seems to be in short supply.

Tip of the hat to you sir.

Suspicious house fire in Madison County, MS. Madison is due south of Panola County. The county seat is Canton. RH was arrested by the Canton PD for shoplifting at a farm supply about a month before his death in 2015 from cancer.

RH is not a suspect. The fire is under investigation, however:

http://www.wbtv.com/story/31499568/body-found-after-madison-county-house-fire
http://mississippi.arrests.org/Arrests/Roger_Hentz_24253892/

I know the circumstances of this fire. The man that was found deceased in the house is a friend of a friend. He was known to do many documentaries and to drink heavily and smoke. I could easily be wrong, but I believe that it has been determined that the victim may have unintentionally caused the fire by "falling asleep" with a cigarette.

It is really sad. My friend was devastated. :'(

I know the circumstances of this fire. The man that was found deceased in the house is a friend of a friend. He was known to do many documentaries and to drink heavily and smoke. I could easily be wrong, but I believe that it has been determined that the victim may have unintentionally caused the fire by "falling asleep" with a cigarette.

It is really sad. My friend was devastated. :'(

I believe you're probably right, Batman's Mommy. I've read about and seen some tributes to Mr. Dollarhide, a home-grown product who loved life and loved his state of MS. He was the real deal, fortunate enough to find out exactly what he liked to do early in life, did it all his life, and did it well.

One of his neighbors alluded to her concern that he might one day fall asleep with a cigarette, and perhaps that is the case, intentionally or not. Why bother to put a house up for sale if you're just going to burn it down though?

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2016/mar/25/jim-dollarhide/

http://www.msnewsnow.com/clip/12293216/jim-dollarhide-a-man-with-an-eye-and-a-vision

I believe you're probably right, Batman's Mommy. I've read about and seen some tributes to Mr. Dollarhide, a home-grown product who loved life and loved his state of MS. He was the real deal, fortunate enough to find out exactly what he liked to do early in life, did it all his life, and did it well.

One of his neighbors alluded to her concern that he might one day fall asleep with a cigarette, and perhaps that is the case, intentionally or not. Why bother to put a house up for sale if you're just going to burn it down though?

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2016/mar/25/jim-dollarhide/

http://www.msnewsnow.com/clip/12293216/jim-dollarhide-a-man-with-an-eye-and-a-vision

Watch the first of eight (8) videos, "Harmonies: A Mississippi Overture" -- Mr. Dollarhide was quite a cinematographer, providing a perfect blend of sights and sounds to tell a story:

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/remembering-jim-dollarhides-work.html

Still nothing in the media about the cause of the fire. But since the code word "accelerant" has not appeared anywhere, it must be presumed to have been accidental. I used to be a smoker some 30-odd years ago, but smoking in bed was one thing I didn't do.

Thank you for bringing to the forefront the many unique accomplishments of Jim Dollarhide. He visited and filmed all seven continents. His legacy will live long and lovingly in the state he loved so well. His house fire was incredibly horrific as each level fell upon the level below. I pray he died without knowing what happened. The kingfish article's video, "Harmonies: A Mississippi Overture", that rbarber17 posted took Dollarhide 6 months to edit.

There is a video trailer at the end of this CL article that Dollarhide made with Jerry Mitchell, investigative reporter for the Clarion Ledger, in regards to a Mississippi serial killer, Felix Vail, whose trial begins this summer. The murder, of his first wife, occurred many years ago, in 1962, so it is good to finally see justice coming to fruition.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/madison/2016/03/17/madison-fire/81902660/

Vail is 76yo now. "The nation’s oldest prosecution of a serial killer suspect is slated to begin this summer.

Lawyers agreed Thursday to set the trial date for Mississippi native Felix Vail, a serial suspect killer indicted in a 53-year-old homicide, for June 20 or Aug. 8."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...6/01/28/felix-vail-trial-set-summer/79482652/

RIP Jim, as you will always be loved and admired for your many great works. Thank you for that special legacy.

A message from LAVNS

3/28/2016

Thank you,

A message from LAVNS

4/5/2016

This e-mail is to inform you that MICHAEL EUBANKS has been released from the Ouachita Parish Jail on 4/5/2016. The reason for the release is: Dropped charges. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact the Ouachita Parish Jail at (318)324-2700.

Thank you,

"Dropped charges" -- seems awfully odd after ME's spending months in the Ouachita Parish jail. Perhaps some kind of plea bargain going on here, quid pro quo -- You plead guilty and We'll drop the charges? No honor among thieves... or arsonists. I'd watch my back, ME, there's Vice Lord bears in them thar woods. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency.

A message from LAVNS

4/5/2016

This e-mail is to inform you that MICHAEL EUBANKS has been released from the Ouachita Parish Jail on 4/5/2016. The reason for the release is: Dropped charges. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact the Ouachita Parish Jail at (318)324-2700.

Thank you,

"Dropped charges" -- seems awfully odd after ME's spending months in the Ouachita Parish jail. Perhaps some kind of plea bargain going on here, quid pro quo -- You plead guilty and We'll drop the charges? No honor among thieves... or arsonists. I'd watch my back, ME, there's Vice Lord bears in them thar woods. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency.
I was right there with you rbarber in suspecting ME was involved. With you again on your current thoughts. If he turns up dead, well..... gonna look guilty (of some degree of involvement) in my eyes. Too many coincidences. MOO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wasn't his charges domestic against his wife? Maybe she dropped charges or wouldn't testify.

Wasn't his charges domestic against his wife? Maybe she dropped charges or wouldn't testify.

Not sure about their relationship to ME, but it was two females in one house he threatened with gasoline and prevented from leaving, and some third party where ME actually set fire to the front porch of an occupied house, right next door I think.

So would have been more than one person needing to drop the six-some-odd charges. Also, he admitted doing these acts to the arresting officer, so that would have required a DA to drop them after that, not the victims. The arresting LEO could have testified first hand to ME's confession, whether or not the victims decided to withdraw their complaints.

From his mugshot, it looked like ME may have resisted arrest, and had to be taken to the parish jail by way of the hospital, one more charge that would have had to been dropped. Something's just not adding up for me. You?

JMO

Not at all with all that on his record but honestly we've seen a lot free that shouldn't have been throughout this entire case. It's definitely mind boggling.

This:

Not sure about their relationship to ME, but it was two females in one house he threatened with gasoline and prevented from leaving, and some third party where ME actually set fire to the front porch of an occupied house, right next door I think.

So would have been more than one person needing to drop the six-some-odd charges. Also, he admitted doing these acts to the arresting officer, so that would have required a DA to drop them after that, not the victims. The arresting LEO could have testified first hand to ME's confession, whether or not the victims decided to withdraw their complaints.

From his mugshot, it looked like ME may have resisted arrest, and had to be taken to the parish jail by way of the hospital, one more charge that would have had to been dropped. Something's just not adding up for me. You?

JMO

:shame:

Was ME in West Monroe long enough to RSO? Yes.

ME is a SRO whose C'land home's yard Jessica's car keys were found. Correct?

Kidnapping. Arson. Assault?

He is free. Unbelievable. Charges dropped? Why wouldn't the victims want charges reinstated? Don't victims matter?

QT was also arrested in West Monroe, after he got married on the day his stabbed victim's body was discovered. My apologies for not recalling her name but she was remembered for being kind to others as she rode her bicycle. Any chance ME & QT met while jailed together in WM?

Jessica's alleged killer was from the community of C'land and ends up in West Monroe and so did ME.

Never have understood why Ali was determined not to be a usual suspect in the beginning? He dated QTs sister. The sister, LT, who was interviewed at M&Ms by FoxNews crushed on Ali. The attached photo is a SS credited to J4J M3. Ali also posted the pic of the burned out car when the tow truck driver stopped at his store but did not attach that photo.

Attachments

• Ali Allisani JChambers case.jpg
    Ali Allisani JChambers case.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 54
I was right there with you rbarber in suspecting ME was involved. With you again on your current thoughts. If he turns up dead, well..... gonna look guilty (of some degree of involvement) in my eyes. Too many coincidences. MOO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
As a registered sex offender it might be next to impossible for ME to drop off the radar scope, as far as avoiding unwanted visitors from PC... That is, unless those ancient SO charges (from LA) have somehow been magically dismissed, too. If so, no more registration requirement. Christmas is early this year.

:moo:
My Opinion Only

This:

:shame:

Was ME in West Monroe long enough to RSO? Yes.

ME is a SRO whose C'land home's yard Jessica's car keys were found. Correct?

Kidnapping. Arson. Assault?

He is free. Unbelievable. Charges dropped? Why wouldn't the victims want charges reinstated? Don't victims matter?

QT was also arrested in West Monroe, after he got married on the day his stabbed victim's body was discovered. My apologies for not recalling her name but she was remembered for being kind to others as she rode her bicycle. Any chance ME & QT met while jailed together in WM?

Jessica's alleged killer was from the community of C'land and ends up in West Monroe and so did ME.

Never have understood why Ali was determined not to be a usual suspect in the beginning? He dated QTs sister. The sister, LT, who was interviewed at M&Ms by FoxNews crushed on Ali. The attached photo is a SS credited to J4J M3. Ali also posted the pic of the burned out car when the tow truck driver stopped at his store but did not attach that photo.
If this were a mystery novel, the editor would never allow so many coincidences to go to print -- just too unbelievable, DeDee.

So, it appears QT's sister and Ali (of M&M fame) were an item at some point? Curiouser and curiouser. Wonder where our innocent shopkeeper is these days?

Pretty good show on this week's True Crime Radio. WS owner Tricia interviews her friend, Dr. Lillian Glass, who is an expert on body language and "tells" for liars. I even ordered one of her books. Now I'm just daring a terrorist to try and board one of my flights... "Excuse moi, Monsieur --- J'Accuse!!!"

Wish she could have a sit down with Mssrs QT, ME, and Ali-the-Absentee-Shopkeeper.

Radio Archive Apr. 2016 - True Crime Radio

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/dr-lillian-glass-radio-archive-apr-2016/

Sent from my iPad

I can't believe this...I took time away from the board for the first time...and her killer gets caught. Thank god. Justice for Jessica indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria