MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reference to this?
It would not be difficult to subpoena the tower operator and Telco to get that along with call details. It is not as if they need to create/assemble additional data. Telco has these logged as it occurs. You don't need a year.

And I do agree with the point the Def attorney (make) made. How can qt tell them where he was when they can not pinpoint when the fire was. 1:14:35 mark. And if you can not say when the fire was started, how can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was QT? Especially with the statement and testimony from first responders. Also one first responder testified saw a freon can in car. What happen to that? And jmho by looks of car on the back of tow truck, it was damaged severely parts falling off. Did the car wreck in the getting in that odd place?

What is the theory on how she was set on fire? I am assuming she was incapacitated in the car (deep burns in seated position). Then lit up (without being aware of). Why was she incapacitated?
:dunno:

:dunno:

I'm going to have to go back and read! :sigh:

And I do agree with the point the Def attorney (make) made. How can qt tell them where he was when they can not pinpoint when the fire was. 1:14:35 mark. And if you can not say when the fire was started, how can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was QT? Especially with the statement and testimony from first responders. Also one first responder testified saw a freon can in car. What happen to that? And jmho by looks of car on the back of tow truck, it was damaged severely parts falling off. Did the car wreck in the getting in that odd place?

:goodpost: These questions everyone is asking...they need to be answered. I can't figure it out myself so I can't answer you! Sorry!

Thanks! I feel asleep during his testimony and it was not available on youtube. I will try to find it and watch again.
Regardless, I am in IT field. I do not believe that location data (which is logged as it occurs) would take long time to obtain. Just a printout from the Telco.
They should have zeroed in on him as Top Contact and obtained these earlier.

I found Paul Rowlett testimony for you [video=youtube;6ymW-y7K_A0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ymW-y7K_A0&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWb_6Izx5EaJNwBoIFazP95m&index=17[/video]

What is the theory on how she was set on fire? I am assuming she was incapacitated in the car (deep burns in seated position). Then lit up (without being aware of). Why was she incapacitated?

Opening Statements from State as to their theory [video=youtube;ZbvW8effRWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvW8effRWg&index=2&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWb_6Izx5EaJNwBoIFazP95m[/video]

I keep going back and forth in my head as well (confident —> doubt —> confident —> etc.). However, I think I am sometimes confusing the issue of “what really happened” with “did QT commit the charged offenses.” It’s so frustrating to lack so many details! Still, that’s not the issue at bar. I think the state has checked all of its boxes and explained away the defenses beyond a reasonable doubt. I don’t think, however, the jury will be able to reach a unanimous verdict. Too many straw men distracting from the logical evaluation of evidence with an eye toward the elements of the charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thinking: Will Baby Momma and Mr. King be getting the Reward if QT found quilty?

Reward for Jessica Chambers' killer now up to $53,000
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger Published 7:23 p.m. CT Jan. 22, 2015 | Updated 7:48 a.m. CT Jan. 23, 2015

Anyone offering authorities information that leads to the capture and conviction of the person responsible for the burning death of Courtland teen Jessica Chambers could now receive more than $50,000 in reward money http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ica-chambers-killer-now-up-to-53000/22190929/

Mod note: It is my understanding that, besides the defendant QT, no other POI or suspect was named by law enforcement and that all the Erics or Derricks investigated were cleared. Therefore, it is against TOS to be accusing anyone with that name of involvement in this crime. Please refrain from doing so or face losing posting privileges.

last thought then going to bed.
People in the deep south pronounce different than other parts of the nation/world. I know some that can make a 3 syllable would out of a 2 syllable. I think that could be some problems with people and the Eric / trying to see how sound or pronounce. JMHO

[video=twitter;919639582379008000]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/919639582379008000[/video]

State says word of "Eric or Derrick" made it around scene. Questioning whether they actually heard it directly from her #JessicaChambers
I find this ridiculous to be honest! The State doesn't believe their own witnesses (first responders) who testified that they heard Jessica say "ERIC"... why bring them in, in the first place? I'd actually be really annoyed and feel insulted if the state called me in as a witness, then publicly announced that I wasn't credible, that I didn't hear what I testified to hearing! It's a fact, SOME people HEAR better than others.

According to the state's closing, they said it was clear to them that QT never told anyone about the crime or that he was involved because they didn't hear anything and no one knew who was involved.

Assuming that's true, how did JC's friends let her down? I think the fault lies entirely with QT. He and JC were alone that night. It was JC's choice to meet up with him and continue being with him. I can't hold anyone else accountable for what happened to her other than the monster who did this to her. No one else could have known in advance or imagined this would happen.

She had known that man for two weeks. The media wants you to believe they were raised together in a small town. She was in grade school when he graduated from high school.. Someone introduced them years later. They had to have known his way. He had not job, but he had money. How does that happen? That girl needed better friends! I stand behind that statement.

Mod note: It is my understanding that, besides the defendant QT, no other POI or suspect was named by law enforcement and that all the Erics or Derricks investigated were cleared. Therefore, it is against TOS to be accusing anyone with that name of involvement in this crime. Please refrain from doing so or face losing posting privileges.

Thank you, Harmony2. I'm sure I've mentioned an individual by the first name Eric and their Surname and my sincere apologises for that, it won't happen again. Can you just tell me please. Are we permitted to discuss the evidence where the name "Eric" has been mentioned?

I just have a hard time wrapping my head that he allegedly by DA took her to crime scene them came back and got gas and then returned and set her on fire and so forth.
731pm her cell was active at he crime scene per testimony.
742pm Tellis texed her (11 min later) where was his phone location?

750 p.m. — The M&M surveillance camera showed a car pulling into Tellis’s driveway and up to a shed. *But you can not tell whose car or who in veh jmho

750pm QT phone goes silent. where was his location?

8:09 call to 911 *they don't see anyone around the car per testimony

So from 750 until 809 the car was set on fire allegedly if it was QT, it had to smolder then catch fully engulfed. Opening the door to get out may have fed oxygen into to feed fire more. Fire was shooting up per testimony when they saw the car. *They had been drinking so it could have taken them a min or two to gather their thought to call 911. Of course the car continued to burn until the FD got there and put it out. I just shocked at no timeline of how long the car would have taken to burn.

So JC had already gotten out of the car and taken her clothing off and moved to opposite side of the drive. By the time the 2 gentleman came by that called 911.
jmho

He had the key to her car. She was looking for it in the dark. He came back, lit her on fire and ran. She got out, went to the creek and took off the burning clothing. That is when the people saw her car burning, but not her. Then she stumbled up, only in panties, and me the paramedic, with her throat and mouth on fire.

Thank you, Harmony2. I'm sure I've mentioned an individual by the first name Eric and their Surname and my sincere apologises for that, it won't happen again. Can you just tell me please. Are we permitted to discuss the evidence where the name "Eric" has been mentioned?

Yes you may discuss the evidence and the testimony regarding JC naming an Eric.

I hope they ask that question!

On another note, last night I started "choking" on my own saliva while taking a drink of water. Ya know how you do when you swallow "wrong?" I was gasping for air, and since I was in the middle of watching this trial and was alone in my home, I said, "Quinton" and "Eric" out loud while I was trying to regain my breath. My "Quinton" sounded nothing like "Eric." Now, my tongue was not swollen, but just sharing my experience with trying to spit out words with no air going into my trachea!

Have you ever had your mouth and nose burned with gasoline and fire?

I still don't like that they waited a year to apprehend Quinton who was Top Contact in her last days (100+ calls, 500+ texts).

Cell data was available back then as well. They could have constructed then, what they constructed now. There is nothing new now that was not available in 2014.

They could have prevented Taiwanese girl from being murdered.

Gang bangers don't do the right thing. They don't come forward with info. This girl was sold down the river

How about looking for her car keys that he took and dumped in someones yard? Think about it!

I will give you a scenario. He stole her car key. Ran to his sisters to get a car to go get some gas to burn this girl that refused his sexual advances while he was blowing off the girl that was willing to give him sex. Jessica had been smoking pot and was looking for her keys. All over the car. Then he came back, opened her car door, said something horrible and doused her and the car with gas. One lighter. Done deal. He ran. Drove away. She burned and got out and ran to the creek where she stripped. Then, she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member