GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Just Wow. I can't wrap my head around this. RIP young man.

Any news on an upcoming presser?

So sorry little man. Fly high Kingston.....

:rose:

Just sick over this. It doesn't add up. Why were the thieves so readily available to steal the car and child???

Horrific to hear this little man was so brutally murdered. Facts so far are just......so unsettling to say the least.

I don't understand this video. It appears LE is giving a press conference indicating the boy is not alive. During the video, the mother walks up asking why no one has told her anything about her child.

https://www.facebook.com/clarionledger/videos/10155401328416385

This is bizarre. If you listen carefully to the police officer at the beginning I think he said that they had not yet positively identified the body BUT that the child in the back of the car matches his description and they are pretty sure it's him. I'm guessing they had not yet met with family since this is still an active crime scene. The child's body probably hasn't even been removed yet. I have some other thoughts on the video but I'm going to try to reserve judgement until we learn more.

Why would they go live with a press conference before informing the family?? This is terrible!! RIP Little Kingston. :(

Not the story you want to read first think in the morning.
Rest In Peace little man I hope justice is quick and all involved pay.

What the hell?? This poor baby!

I'm quite skeptical that this just "happened".

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

How incredibly sad. Why wasn't he just let go...I will never understand the minds of these human creatures.

So sad. An innocent little boy who was still growing and learning. The human race is a strange one, we're sick and twisted.

It doesn't seem like a carjacker would kill a little boy, unless Kingston would recognize him. But I've been wrong before. Praying for peace for his family and justice for little Kingston.

I'm quite skeptical that this just "happened".

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Me too. I'm trying to sit on my hands right now to not type what I'm thinking. I hope LE gets to the bottom of it all.

RIP little Kingston. :rose:

Just completely threw up. Why?????? WHy????? He was only seven!

I guess I am having an emotional morning because this is making me cry real tears.
After so many years of being a member here, I know I have become jaded.

RIP sweet little guy, you can play with Lyana and the other angels.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back