Silver Alert MS - Latasha Coleman, 46, Jackson, Hinds County, 18 July 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
A Jackson woman is missing and your help is needed to find her.
1689860518500.png
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigations has issued a silver alert for Latasha Coleman.

She is described as a black female, five feet five inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with black braided hair and brown eyes.

She's 46 years old and was last seen Tuesday, July 18, at about 7:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Hidden Valley Lane in Hinds County.

She was wearing black cut-up jeans and a black shirt.

She may be traveling in a 2002 gray Acura, mdx, with Mississippi tag HPA 8639.

Family members say Coleman suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgment. If you have information regarding the whereabouts of Latasha Coleman, contact Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234 or 911.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigations has issued a silver alert for Latasha Coleman.
She is described as a black female, five feet five inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with black braided hair and brown eyes.
Last seen Tuesday, July 18, at about 7:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Hidden Valley Lane in Hinds County.
She was wearing black cut-up jeans and a black shirt.
She may be traveling in a 2002 gray Acura, mdx, with Mississippi tag HPA 8639.
Family members say Coleman suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgment. If you have information regarding the whereabouts of Latasha Coleman, contact Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234 or 911.

26Jul. 26, 2023 update:

"Her brothers say this is not like their sister to be gone days at a time. With information they cannot share at this time, they suspect foul play may be involved.​

“We feel that she is somewhere against her will, she has been abducted, kidnapped, and this not just a regular missing person like she’s gone on her own,” Crump said. “She has left things that a normal person wouldn’t leave.”
We are very sociable. She is always on Facebook, she’s always returning calls even if she doesn’t pick up at the first ring. She has not done any of that."

SEPT 18

Her sister, Semiko Crump, said she refuses to let her sister's case go cold.

"Everything is on me. I have to make sure I bring my sister home," Crump said. "I would love for my sister to come home alive."

I went to high school with Latasha. We share mutual friends, and they are definitely not letting this go either. My understanding is that there is no evidence of a crime at the time, although family is convinced there is and has their suspicions. Everyone was glad when Dateline's Missing in America picked up her story. I think it contains more detail than other news sources. Searches for Mississippi woman Latasha Crump Coleman, last seen in July 2023, turn up nothing

DEC 10, 2023
[...]

Latasha Crump Coleman, 46, and a correctional officer, failed to show up for work in July, prompting her family to report her missing that night. Her brother, Cedric Crump, who was the last person to speak to her on the phone, said he found it alarming that he heard another person making noise in the background, Fox News reported.

Another strange sign was that Coleman left her Apple Watch behind, which is uncharacteristic for her, Crump said.

There have been no arrests made in connection with Coleman’s disappearance. Jackson Police Chief Joe Wade said her husband, Derrick Coleman, is on their radar because Coleman obtained an order of protection against him in response to domestic violence allegations, according to local ABC affiliate WAPT.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back