GUILTY MS - Linda Reed for embezzlement, Copiah County, 2012

Well well well. Ms. Linda has admited to her guilt and pled guilty in court. She was sentenced to time served and had to pay a $25,000.00 fine wich was not a problem I bet!

I just can't get over how LE was bashed the entire time, I think there were family members who knew where she was the whole time.

J.B.

I just can't get over how LE was bashed the entire time, I think there were family members who knew where she was the whole time.

J.B.

Stick around for a few days, and you'll see plenty of reason to bash LE for their handling of some of these cases. In Texas, a guy who was already known by police as a prime suspect nearly burned down the victim's family home because he hadn't been arrested and wasn't on 24-hour surveillance, apparently.

Until her next victim....maybe she will get mental health treatment before she can cause more drama.

Unfortunately, I believe there's WAY MORE to this story than we, or even LE, will ever know. I'm not so sure that a Moore family member is free from guilt of some kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back