MS MS - Moss Point, BlkFem UP10369, 35-45, discovered by rabbit hunters, Dec'77

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Jake479, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Jake479

Jake479 Active Member

2. iulia

iulia Well-Known Member

https://eu.clarionledger.com/story/...n-sam-little-killed-serial-killer/2482507002/

FireOwl9, GreyClay and madamx like this.
  3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Al Ka, FireOwl9, GreyClay and 2 others like this.
  4. msmamanana

msmamanana Well-Known Member

5. RookieInvestigator

RookieInvestigator Active Member

I found an interesting article...It also mentions a potential un-named transgender victim...Why did Samuel Little cime forward and take credit for all the murders...Does he want to become infamous or does he finally have a conscience???

ARTICLE

KaylaraOwl and iulia like this.
  6. Murkywaters

Murkywaters Well-Known Member

1247UFMS

Three men rabbit hunting discovered the victim's skeletal remains in the vicinity of I-10 and Highway 63 (now Highway 613) before the I-10 road construction had been completed.

In 2018, convicted murderer Samuel Little confessed to murdering a woman in the area sometime before 1982. He described his victim as an attractive Black woman with a light complexion, who was employed as a pipe fitter at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula. He claimed she lived in Gulfport but was originally from Jackson.

He apparently met her at bar in Gulfport and shared a conversation with her. The pair later went to a boarding house the woman resided in. He described her as a "great person who would have made a wonderful wife."

He took the woman out to a restaurant in Carver Village later that night. He eventually strangled her and left the body in a wooded area off of a dirt road. The bar and boarding house described by Little have since been torn down.

Little elaborated that the woman he killed wore a wig and her natural hair was plaited underneath. Additional details he shared with officials were consistant with this unidentified person case, except for the fact that he was unable to remember the gold caps on her teeth.

Little has confessed to over 90 murders.

Al Ka and RookieInvestigator like this.
  7. Murkywaters

Murkywaters Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This is the reconstruction Little says looks like the victim.

He may have found the body of a serial killer's victim. Now he needs to find her name.

After seeing the first few photos, Little said it wasn't her. Then he looked at another picture of the sculpture from an angle with a different wig. "This looks just like her. This picture right here," Versiga remembers Little saying.

One thing in particular leads Versiga to believe he's on the right path.

The anthropologist's notes said the hair on the body that was found was "plaited," and said it was an indication she probably regularly wore wigs.

During an interview, Little used the same word — "plaited" — to describe his victim's hairstyle. He said he remembers that she had a wig because it fell off when he strangled her.

8. carbuff

Apparently a Texas detective gained his confidence and was able to get information out of him. He remembers most of his victims in detail and derives sick pleasure in remembering the murders. He has a thread in the Serial Killers forum that has pointers to articles that detail events.

Al Ka and RookieInvestigator like this.
  9. iulia

iulia Well-Known Member

New article revealing reconstruction by Carl Koppelman. The new reconstruction is now on the NamUs too.
    [​IMG]
    Recognize her? Artist reconstructs face of woman believed to be serial killer's victim

10. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

As always, the incredible CarlK gives life to these Victims. I think the only way we will give her back her name is through familial DNA search.
    Another used and discarded woman, seemingly by a prolific killing machine named Samuel Little. While this woman's life was viciously cut short, Little is relaxing with 3 hots and a cot in a California prison.

11. RookieInvestigator

RookieInvestigator Active Member

I read somewhere that not all of the missing person and unidentified files loaded into NCIC were transferred to the NAMUS database...Perhaps this UID's missing persons report is among them...

carbuff and iulia like this.
  12. carbuff

I've seen reports that as few as half of them were transferred. Each state's LE (and maybe local as well) had to take steps to make the cases available and in many states, they said "We just aren't going to bother because we don't have the personnel or the budget."

I know almost none of Massachusetts' cases are there.

Al Ka and iulia like this.
  13. jbsb344

jbsb344 New Member

I run this Jane does Facebook page and my husband is one of the investigators who have interviewed Samuel Little multiple times.

We do not believe she was ever reported missing. If she was reported missing, it was most likely discarded, lost or damage in a hurricane/flooding.

The lead investigator Darren has scoured all the local departments for any and all missing persons reports taken from 1975-now.

Samuel Little never wanted his victims to be Unidentified. To him they were “his” and he is being very helpful with “his” girls. (If that makes any sense) He has an extensive memory of the events leading up to and the murder it’s self but his memories of dates may be off. He did not live a traditional lifestyle that would allow him to keep up with the date and such.

Her DNA is in NAMUS and we are working with hoping to get the local sheriffs department on board to help fund the DNA sequencing to allow DNA Doe Project to help us identify her!

Sorry for any errors, I am on Mobile.

JaxFlaGal, iulia, KaylaraOwl and 2 others like this.