MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... Tuesday, FBI agents carried brown paper bags of evidence out of the family's home.

"At far as what was in the bags, obviously we'll start where the child was last seen and we have evidence response folks who are going to that location and recovering evidence and all of this is a collective effort to discover where little Myra is," FBI Special Agent Dan McMullen said. "I'm not going to talk about anything specific with regard to the investigation."

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2014/03/fbi_joins_search_for_missing_m.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm guessing hair burshes, that type thing for possible DNA ?

The pond.

@radamsWJTV: The new spot is less than a mile from the family's home on private property with a large pond. http://t.co/arWZ6lKshI

It's hard to tell by the photo if it's the pond on the same side of the road as Myra's home, or the large one down the road about a half mile but across the street from Myra's home. These are two large ponds.

If she wasn't abducted, she likely wandered off and died somewhere.
I'd believe abduction if I was a pair of innocent parents too. :twocents:

that's how I feel about their stance. Abduction at least would mean there was a chance Myra was being cared for somewhere...

Possible the ATV is going to be searched to see if there was any foliage that can be traced.

I'm trying to search Google Street view and see if either of the pond entrances contain that posted sign, but so far, neither of the big ponds near her home look like that from the road. There's one with a gate, though.

I hate to even type this, but it has been 4 days. Weather conditions, could she survive this long on her own. She is only 2, would she be able to know to take cover in the elements? What about eating. I know kids will put anything in their mouths, and I hate to think what might be happening to her if she was picked up by a RSO. Please don't hate my comment, but just needed to get this out there. Still crossing my fingers. I guess the voices in my head are having an argument...lol

I hate to even type this, but it has been 4 days. Weather conditions, could she survive this long on her own. She is only 2, would she be able to know to take cover in the elements? What about eating. I know kids will put anything in their mouths, and I hate to think what might be happening to her if she was picked up by a RSO. Please don't hate my comment, but just needed to get this out there. Still crossing my fingers. I guess the voices in my head are having an argument...lol

I think she has a good chance of still being alive if she in fact, is sitting out there somewhere in shrubbery. In natural disasters, it's healthy two year olds and younger who seem to live the longest before rescue arrives. Time is clearly running out, though, IMHO.

The two "large ponds" I see on Google Earth are the only two within a mile from her home, though. Has to be one or the other. One has a gate that was closed when the Google Car went by.

We've had some pretty cold and wet weather down here since she's been missing. My hope is waning. I'm also concerned about wild animals and stray dogs. Not sure what all they have in those woods, but just going on what I know in general on my own property we have coyotes and bobcat. I've been thinking it but not saying it.

Both of those ponds appear to be larger than my largest pond, which is about 5 acres. It could take a while to search it properly. One of them is also deeper than the other, judging by the shade of the water.

I've asked the reporter if they were searching the pond, or just land searches. I'll let y'all know if he responds.

How well traveled is the road that she lives on? Could someone innocently picked her up? What are the chances that it was someone that wanted a child and boom, there was one walking in the road. I know rural areas, but could someone have her that has NO CLUS who she is and that she is missing? Just randomly thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd