MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how anyone could have identified the guy as NOT being the guy above from a side view. I saw the same video and didn't see him as "young, in good shape, in his 20's or good looking in any way...(as was insinuated by posts above.) I think we might be looking at the same guy but he looks so different with a shaved head. OR, there might be two people with the same name.

MW also mentioned Jersey having arson in his past, and on record.

Is it at all possible that JT isn't the person people in the neighborhood know as "Jersey" ?
Not really as I was given both the Johnny Tanko (I thought they said 'Tango') as being Jersey several weeks before all of this by LE when they were already looking for him.

--jersey in court nov.1st.

jerseynov1.jpg

jerseyincourt.jpg

You can see in this pic that the top (crown) of his head must be bald. You can see the shadows where hair is growing in on the side but there are no shadows on the top of his head, suggesting to me he is balding and doesn't just have a receeding hairline. If you look at the mugshot of when he was brought in last, it doesn't seem to match the pic. (But, then again, that pic doesn't show that part anyhow.)

Hmm....a balding guy with a baby.

..the neighbour, mary hurt, said today on HLN.

..she saw jersey that day ( oct.3rd ) as he was next door doing a small job for her next door neighbours----moving sprinklers around as they had seeded their lawn, and were away.

..she saw him at noon-----and then she left at 1 p.m.

..at 9:30 p.m. the sprinklers were still in the same spot and running.

..by 11 p.m. they were turned off ( she assumed jersey turned them off )

..what was he wearing that day?

..a white t-shirt, and he had shaved his head.

---------the mug shot originally ran with his arrest, someone early speculated that they used one on file. and that's why we hadn't seen the bald head.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was just LP (the neighbor for the baby sighting) that described a bald man. MH describes Jersey as shaven headed on 10/3. If MH is describing the same Jersey as the older man neighbor, he must have shaven his head recently before being incarcerated.

Second pic is from 2009

Well? I'm going to try and be nice and say that I don't think anybody's mug shot would be pretty.. Just like our drivers license in my opinion mine is horrible... But if this is how he looks walking down the street, I'd cross it.. Sorry

The "wrong" Jersey looks older than the "right" Jersey in his 1998 mug shot.

It's the same person as the mug shot IMHO. He's got a shaved head now but the big neck is still there and the ruddy type complexion.

Not really as I was given both the Johnny Tanko (I thought they said 'Tango') as being Jersey several weeks before all of this by LE when they were already looking for him.

Is the one in court more like the one that was described to you? You kept saying the one that was described to you was not at all what was shown in pictures. Is that accurate? I understand if you can't answer. :)

I am still going to say, doesnt the news as in HLN particularly care that MW is a self proclaimed pyromaniac herself and she is on TV saying that JT is one. I think HLN needs to investigate their stories better. Really..

Okay, but there is a JT with an arson record in New Jersey, and it's obviously the same guy we have the mugshot of from before.

What the heck is going on here?!

Can anyone post the semi-profile photo of the young, slender, shaved head JT beside the mugshot of the balding, out-of-shape, middle-aged JT we saw before?

So just as someone asked earlier up thread, there ARE two different people being referred to as Jersey. Correct?

Did you see the HLN report a bit ago? Was that the same Jersey as was in the neighborhood, or could you tell?

lol, it's like the shell game the hustlers play...I can't help but feel like we are being jerked around. AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

There was one case here where a three month old was stolen for sexual purposes. I have completely blocked this and said it could never happen again. I pray that this is not what happened.

Has any reporter found this person's record for arson? If confirmed, I am going to be sick. If this person sets fires w/o doing it for money, I am scared to death of what happened.

I'm not a reporter...but I found this.

tanko.jpg

SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

Maximum
Term
1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated /2

1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

I am still going to say, doesnt the news as in HLN particularly care that MW is a self proclaimed pyromaniac herself and she is on TV saying that JT is one. I think HLN needs to investigate their stories better. Really..

HLN is a joke. Jean C. was so confused she said the neighbor is the one accusing Jersey of liking to set fires. Vinnie just sat there...no correction. MW is their source? Nuf said....

Joe T. is orchestrating this Jersey mania. No doubt in my mind....but, as always, moo.

There was a video of Jersey (on HLN) getting up and you can see him from the side a little bit. Once that clip becomes available, we'll be able to make more sense of this, I think LOL! He looked young to me, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot