MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort-of a coincidence that the time was the same. :waitasec: It almost seems made up to me, to rule JI out. JMOO

Are you saying it's not Jeremy on the 911 tape? How would he get back to his house before LE shows up? Help me here.

Just hearing on Nancy Grace(JVM) that the family let GMA follow the boys around trick or treating. UNBELIEVABLE! MOO

What? and the police can't interview them?

Cameras, OK. Cops, nay. This is so twisted....

Motorcycle Man: he was going down Randall?/Randolph?

JVM for NG: u were shown photos, can't show it, except to say it is of man who lives in t neighborhood

Motorcycle M: they showed me a lineup of 6 guys, and i picked him out of t 6
-no, they [LE] weren't shocked at all

I'm confused. Did he mean he then ID'ed the guy in a real lineup when he went to t station?

He said that LE showed him 6 pictures and he positively identified one of the six.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4a1JmisIvQ&feature=player_embedded"]Lisa Irwin: Issues 11/1/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm starting to doubt much of what MW is saying now. She's adding stuff and looks to be seeking her 15 minutes of fame. Sounds like she harbors some resentment towards Jersey guy too.

I would consider myself somewhat of an expert on how accurately men describe their height. Once upon a time,I spent eight years in the tuxedo business. We asked men for their height and weight before we measured them for their tux. Some men give their accurate height, but quite a few exaggerate, even when estimating their buddy's height!

My experience with the ones who do exaggerate is that they often add up to 2" and a few add 3 or 4". My standard reply to a man who was clearly stretching it was, "So, would you like to rent a tux that fits someone who is 6'1", or would you rather have one that looks perfect on you?" (You have to smile just right to get away with it, but it works!)

I wish men weren't so hung up on height. I have noticed many an attractive young man in my day, short, tall and in between!

Depending upon a person's build, height can be very hard to accurately estimate without giving the person a really close look. A man walking down the street at night from a distance...unless he happened to be walking right in from of a six foot fence or other point of reference, I'd give or take four inches on a witness description.

MOO

O/T - Why is there so much conversation on the MSM updates? Usually not the norm. I came here to find out the news...TIA

Re MW's number written in ink on hand of mother

Female Reporter: MW says another reporter told her that wasn't true

My suspicious mind wants to know if that 50 second phone call at 8:30 p.m. was to buy something stronger than wine.

Maybe at some time DB has pissed Jersey off.

Calls MW's phone looking for something to buy?

Jersey sounds like he can fly off the handle if he took a punch at MW's house friend.

my bet is JI,just from the description he gave JI was the first person that popped into my head.

but who really knows :waitasec:

That would make sense as to why they are so tight-lipped about the identity of the man seen.

O/T - Why is there so much conversation on the MSM updates? Usually not the norm. I came here to find out the news...TIA

u tube video in post 526 hope that helps pretty much what happen tonight

JVM just basically said that Jersey is NOT the man identified in the photographs!!!

It was also said that Megan told reporter that Jersey like to light fires :whoosh:

I still think the tall, slim, bald guy sounds like JI.

But what do I know? I'm obviously just inventing things in order to pin this on the parents. ;)
But I would classify JI as 'balding' not bald. He has a lot of 'around the edges' hair.

JVM says her nexus is there is no connection between Jersey and the man identified; no vast conspiracy here

Jim B: want to be very clear that t man motorcycle man (MT) identified is NOT t man known as Jersey

The man Mike Thompson identified is NOT Jersey!

How does Jersey keep getting connected to this case? Deborah's phone called Megan's phone. Jersey has nothing to do with this except Megan keeps implicating him. I hope the popo raid Megan's <Mod Snip> house/apartment tonight.

MikeT did not identify John Tanko as the mystery man he saw at 4 a.m. Jersey was not that man seen carrying the baby by MikeT.

Was the baby relayed to another person?

MSM tonight SURELY making SURE that nobody thinks Tanko/Jersey is the man indentified in the photo by Mike Thompson. Also, the guy reporter said that it didn't resemble the brother.

I still dont' see home JI could be carrying the baby at all these times though while he was supposed to be working.

The reporter on scene just said that Mike Thompson, the motorcycle guy, was shown a picture of Jersey, and Mike Thompson says Jersey is not the man he saw. JVM says we need to be clear on this - LE says Jersey isn't a suspect and John Thompson says Jersey is not the guy he saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona