MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had an odd feeling about the neighbor guy that didn't want to be seen on camera. I think he was bigger than the description, but I wonder if that is who it is?

They call the guy he picked "a man of the community".

Who can it be?

Well i bet he didnt pick who LE wanted him to pick. Not jersey. They usually pull random photos with one suspect in there. moo

A line up will have five fillers and one subject of interest. I guess LE would know if he even picked a subject of interest.

I've always had an odd feeling about the neighbor guy that didn't want to be seen on camera. I think he was bigger than the description, but I wonder if that is who it is?

I have the teenager with the garage code in mind. He was DNA tested.

The motorcycle guy described the man he saw as in his late thirties early forties. So no way would he pick a teenager.

They call the guy he picked "a man of the community".

Who can it be?

my bet is JI,just from the description he gave JI was the first person that popped into my head.

but who really knows :waitasec:

I think that as the media are freely talking about JT but are not saying who MCG picked out of a photo line up, it points to it being a different person.

Got to be.

A man of the community and police were not shocked by his line up pick. I'm even more baffled by this. AND now the baby was wearing a TShirt. I'm SURE he said that. Also, he says now that he DID stop and they guy turned and they made eye contact !! I don't think he said that before

Just hearing on Nancy Grace(JVM) that the family let GMA follow the boys around trick or treating. UNBELIEVABLE! MOO

I cannot fathom the lack of normalcy for these boys. All the adults saying, "Step right up..." MOO

A man of the community and police were not shocked by his line up pick. I'm even more baffled by this. AND now the baby was wearing a TShirt. I'm SURE he said that. Also, he says now that he DID stop and they guy turned and they made eye contact !! I don't think he said that before
Like DB, his story changes on a day to day basis.

Well if ANY of this is true, somebody is definitely sweating about now.

my bet is JI,just from the description he gave JI was the first person that popped into my head.

but who really knows :waitasec:

I could go with that except that's when Jeremy was home calling 911. Motorcycle guy was miles away when he saw diaper baby man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie