MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa 11/17/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ Ptacek
‎"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.

So Dane is not new to police! :great: See? They know more than they're letting on! Have faith!

MW did say that he had been interviewed by FBI and left the next day, BUT LE has put out that they were looking for him to re-interview him, so obviously they were NOT in contact with him...imo

Rides lined up? Rides for what?

Russ Ptacek
‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
@jimspellmancnn @floridagld Dane's comments are via text to me - on the agreement that there would be an in person interview.
3 minutes ago

MW did say that he had been interviewed by FBI and left the next day, BUT LE has put out that they were looking for him to re-interview him, so obviously they were NOT in contact with him...imo

Let's see. Who to believe? Dane? FBI? :waitasec:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Neither Dane nor father suggested Dane answered call.
3 minutes ago

I don't think he knew. But, then again, Megan could have told him something else earlier or his source for this information was a roommate.
MW can't keep track of what she said about what time she was at the Waffle House, so, how is she going to remember how long she had her phone...??
She said LE first contacted her Oct. 8, now she says it was Oct. 4. She said the call was at 8:00, then it was at 2:30, then it was at 11:57.

Now, we are going to go through this with Dane and his dad...

I know, but Rugan did say he had spent a lot of time with MW, so I'm assuming they weren't talking about the weather, you would think he might have asked her how long she had her current phone # - I bet Jim did :)

As for the Oct.4th contact from LE, that has always been out there. That a detective phoned either 'that night or the next day' -- or since she confirmed it was Dane that had the phone that is :)

Why didn't the FBI go to him....wherever he was? I don't get it.

Heck, I would. They may have found some surprises.:banghead:

For the time being, let's put the Dane/Ptacek discussion in the Cell Phone Activity thread. If it becomes thread-worthy on its own merits, mods will take care of that.

So to summarize: keep posting MSM stuff here (including Ptacek tweets), and take extended discussion to "Cell Phone Activity" thread.

RP just called JS an "assit"...I think it was intentional. :floorlaugh: I'm not buying RP and his "reporting." Why wouldn't he ask him the questions that need answering? Now, he says Dane has agreed to do a one on one interview. Believe it when I see it. I bet you JS would have asked the tough questions. :twocents:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Neither Dane nor father suggested Dane answered call.

'SUGGESTED' what about 'ANSWERED'??? Maybe that is an off limits question or answer to be released to us!!!! How would Danes father know any of that anyway ~ why is he even talking to him. The only info he would have would have been FROM Dane...ugh!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/KSHBRussPtacek?sk=wall
i just had an exchange with Russ in the comments on his facebook:

Q by me: did he answer the call the came from police at 8am the next morning?

Russ Ptacek: Megan Wright indicated that was Jersey.

WAT? :banghead: she did not!

so i sent him this link and quote (from an article he wrote!!)

"He denied answering it," Wright said. "Didn't know anything about it. He did admit answering the phone to a detective who had called, I guess later on that evening or the next day."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1e0tt7VoQ

Why couldn't Dane have come back when Spellman was still there? Dang it. Now Dane says LE advised him not to talk to the media anymore. I wish the reporter who got to Dane and his dad had asked the important questions while they were talking. In fairness, I guess maybe he did and they refused to answer. But, sounds more like he asked basic groundwork questions and then thought he had an important in-person follow up secured. If so, he missed an opportunity to strike while the iron was hot. JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs