GUILTY MT - Dejuan Laster, 29, Billings, 17 January 2013

According to public posts (not MSM) on FB, they picked up one of the suspects in Billings, MT yesterday. That suspect was overheard on the phone with his mother (I found that ironic) telling her that Dejuan is "good" (which I take to mean "alive"), and is with Jacobson. Jacobson was subsequently picked up today. Also, the post states they found both vehicles- the Suburban and the green car. The family seems to have a lot of hope that Dejuan will be found soon, and that he is alive. I pray they're right.

This is just rumor, of course.

Wow... This quite a baffling case..

but it looks like LE has a good, quick handle on it!

JMO

FB have mentioned that they have found the body. RIP

I was just getting ready to post the same thing. It's all over FB by friends and family members alike that Dejuan has been found and is deceased. Just waiting on MSM confirmation. RIP Dejuan.

Rest in Peace Dejuan, condolences to family and friends.

I wonder why the family is convinced that the body is his if LE isn't confirming. Seems odd.

RIP, Dejuan.

Prayers to his family and friends.

Pray justice will be served.

:please::please:

I wonder why the family is convinced that the body is his if LE isn't confirming. Seems odd.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if his brother and cousin(s) weren't the people who found him to begin with. It seemed (IMO based on FB posts over the last few days) that they had a good idea of where to look, and probably a fair amount of info regarding where to find him. Looking through their pages, there was a certain type of lifestyle at play here. Word travels fast, but not necessarily to the ears of LE, if you catch my drift.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if his brother and cousin(s) weren't the people who found him to begin with. It seemed (IMO based on FB posts over the last few days) that they had a good idea of where to look, and probably a fair amount of info regarding where to find him. Looking through their pages, there was a certain type of lifestyle at play here. Word travels fast, but not necessarily to the ears of LE, if you catch my drift.

Thanks! That makes sense. I hadn't been following FB at all. If the family could identify the remains then I wonder why LE isn't verifying. Perhaps they are double checking the identity.

A little O/T perhaps, but the GF story reminds me of one of the lies that Jodi Arias told. From the beginning I have been curious if she had any involvement. Something seems hinky with that whole story.

A little O/T perhaps, but the GF story reminds me of one of the lies that Jodi Arias told. From the beginning I have been curious if she had any involvement. Something seems hinky with that whole story.

ITA. Not only do I find her story hinky, but why did these armed intruders let her go? They clearly didn't let Dejuan go, and she could have identified them. Unless they knew her somehow, I don't know why they didn't take her too.

Police chief: Body found believed to be that of kidnapping victim

St. John said that police believe Walker(typo, I inserted typo) died from gunshot wounds. An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday to confirm the cause of death and officially identify the victim

James Adam Walker, 32, is being held without bond at the Yellowstone County Detention Facility pending charges of aggravated kidnapping and robbery

St. John said police are seeking another person of interest named Simon Jacobson.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...cle_6919f195-a1d6-50f3-9a83-3badabf69b84.html

RIP Dejuan...

:rose:

:praying: for those that love him...

Bet the family or his friends knew exactly who the perps were.

RIP Dejuan. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back