GUILTY MT - Jackson Wiles, 24, & Marilyn Pickett, 15, Missoula, 16 Aug 2017

Pierce and Standingrock tried to dispose of the bodies of the victims by putting them in tubs with chemicals, prosecutors said.

[....]

Pierce’s roommate told police he was awakened by a woman’s screams and found Pierce and Standingrock in the bathroom washing blood off themselves before Pierce told him there was a dead woman in the basement.

<snipped> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/2...dies-found-in-tubs-chemicals-in-basement.html

Ugh. That is just crazy. I don't see where the victims have been ID'd yet. Who is missing in Montana?

she actively participated! and told her room mate wtf....

Wiles (the guy pictured with the long hair/beard) was also murdered by Pierce and this Standing Rock guy....BTW who smiles in a mugshot after doing such horrible things...
During the search of the home, police found the bodies in plastic tubs filled with chemicals, and found knives and an ax covered in blood and human tissue in the home.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/ho...cle_938c2605-40a9-59fd-b442-7417774794df.html

i was thinking over this disturbing case last night and I think the reason she was "missing and possibly endangered" is I bet she tried to call someone when she was attacked. her phone was all bloody.

The new trial date, Jan. 4, 2019, provides Augustus Standingrock's defense more time to analyze the DNA evidence the state crime lab is expected to return to prosecutors this week.

Standingrock's co-defendant, 23-year-old Tiffanie Pierce, is set to go to trial March 1. She is charged with two counts of deliberate homicide, as is Standingrock. They're both being held on $2 million bail.

Co-defendant in double homicide to go to trial in January

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back