MT - Johnny Napier for sexual abuse of 5yo girl, Baker, 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, nice Jacie, never thought a hog nose. Definite possible.

wow, nice Jacie, never thought a hog nose. Definite possible.

I had one slither over my bare foot in the yard here. I will never forget what that kind of snake looks like. :D

I'm much more interested in his user names and aliases. Has anybody done any sleuthing of those yet? I did the other night, but didn't come up with much and now lost my train of thought. I'll dig some more and see if I can find anything.

ETA. . .I'm just going to put these here again. . .

Sean Denning,

Shawn Denning,

Sean Dennis,

Dave Freebard,

Dennis Shawn,

ChicagoSean, and

Dennis593

If I had to pick,
Dennis Shawn is probably a close variation of his name.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/unknown-suspect-12

sey3k3.jpg

5pfo7q.jpg

2vttulz.jpg

osyeeb.jpg

It is reported that the suspect likes to travel by bus, and he claims he is independently wealthy from selling three garages that repaired cars in Chicago, Illinois.
I would assume they have already checked for the sale of the garages, but maybe we could check on that also? If he is as wealthy as he claims, why doesn't he have a car? I think he's not though as the background in some of the pictures looks like a run down thrift store setting.

In the third picture where he's wearing the white Seattle tee shirt, it looks like he is holding either a rawhide cord or a small skinny snake.

In the picture of him holding the large snake located on another post, it looks like he is standing on a sidewalk between two businesses. The curbing on the business next to the fence reminds me of a McDonald's. With the brown store front across the street, maybe we could identify the town the picture was taken in. I don't know whether Baker is a town or county or what state?

If he is holding snakes, is he keeping them? Maybe he frequents a pet store or is involved with a reptile organization?

I guess I wasn't paying attention.
From the same FBI website,
The FBI and local law enforcement authorities are seeking the public's assistance in locating the unknown suspect who allegedly molested a child in Baker, Montana. It is believed that the unknown suspect used a false identity while living in Baker, Montana. The unknown suspect was last seen in Miles City, Montana, on August 20, 2013, and has not been seen since.

So we know he was in Baker and Miles City, Montana.
I wonder if all the pictures were taken there?
Looked at a Google map and on a hunch plugged in both Baker and Miles City and then Belgrade (Jesse Speer - found with all pictures in his truck-after kidnapping Cody, Wy child). All of the towns are on or near I-90/I-94, all within 5 hr drive. It may not be saying much since this is the only interstate crossing the state, but what if the two are old pals?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187167&page=50

I guess I wasn't paying attention.
From the same FBI website,
The FBI and local law enforcement authorities are seeking the public's assistance in locating the unknown suspect who allegedly molested a child in Baker, Montana. It is believed that the unknown suspect used a false identity while living in Baker, Montana. The unknown suspect was last seen in Miles City, Montana, on August 20, 2013, and has not been seen since.

So we know he was in Baker and Miles City, Montana.
I wonder if all the pictures were taken there?
Looked at a Google map and on a hunch plugged in both Baker and Miles City and then Belgrade (Jesse Speer - found with all pictures in his truck-after kidnapping Cody, Wy child). All of the towns are on or near I-90/I-94, all within 5 hr drive. It may not be saying much since this is the only interstate crossing the state, but what if the two are old pals?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187167&page=50

Exactly, I feel pretty strongly that identifying the area the pics were taken is useless as I feel they do not lead to his current location but simply document his time in the area where his crime was committed.

I also agree that time would be better spend sleuthing his aliases and his past alleged areas of travel as they may hold clues to his REAL identity.

It's going to be so pleasing when he's behind bars and no longer a 'freebard'.

Hm. I am searching for just 'dennis shawn' (no state/age) on this site, and the 15th result has a possible relative with the C name who would have been 14 in 1992. I *know* these sites sometimes list people who have died, with the age they would have been if they were still alive...

If you search for the C name referenced above, one of the possible relatives is a sean. That surname is soooo common tho!

It kinda seems like the C name is still alive, but what better scenario to gain sympathy for yourself by saying your family died in a car accident?! boo-hoo poor you. Not. (I mean this guy, not other people).

If you search for dennis shaw on that site, and go down to result 22, he has an associated name of dennis B*****

I played around with the photo showing booklets on a chair and came up with the following. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the text any sharper. Someone earlier suggested it might be a student planner; I was thinking that because of his work as a handyman it might be something related to housing.

image_large.jpg

I started looking at logos for various housing agencies and found this one for the Montana Housing Task Force: http://www.milp.us/mthousingtaskforce.html

In regards to him using the bus to get places, he sorta looks like a drinker, maybe he lost his license, or maybe he doesn't carry one so that people don't discover the real name of him. I agree, we need more info from the FBI. I am sure that can't "tip" their entire hand but they can give a more better location.

I don't think that's a western hognose snake. They rarely exceed 20 inches according to Wikipedia and that snake is much longer. Hognose snakes (down here in Florida anyway) are also fairly thick-bodied.

I think it's a rat snake. I Googled "snake belly" and rat snakes seem to have that distinctive checkerboard pattern on their bellies. They're also slim snakes that can get up to 10 feet long.

I see the word "Success" in the picture posted above. Tyvm, dewey decimal. It's on so many educational books for schools. Training for teachers & also used in the employment area.

Are the pictures taken in a motor home? I think the one picture of him has a metal bed frame to the right of him & the other stuff could be in a motor home like chair etc..did he always wear his hair downward or combed forward? It appears an attempt to look younger. Or was his hair in a boof combed backwards usually before this? gah. So little to contribute. jmo

I saw a man today who looked a lot like this guy. I was at a holiday event in suburban Toledo hosted by my husband's employer.

The man was about the same age as this suspect

Height about 5'7" to 5'8"

He walks with his feet pointed outward

He had one gold ring on his wedding ring finger, I noticed no other jewelry

I saw no tattoos because his clothing covered all those areas

He was wearing a name tag with a first name only and it doesn't match any of the aliases listed here

His hair was a very similar style, but was light brown with gray

Nose, ears, brow, chin, hairline all looked very similar

Weight was similar

I did not see his teeth nor hear him speak

I didn't remember about the BB mark on this suspect's face and didn't look for that

He was wearing glasses (not sun glasses) and that could possibly obscure the BB mark, imo

I took some pics, but of course, they are horrible quality, from a distance. I didn't want to look like a creepy stalker and we were in a room full of hubby's bosses and co-workers.

Can I mention his occupation publicly here? It seemed to me to be one where he could move around and work under the radar, but that's JMO.

TracyLynnS- I think it's best if you just call in the tip. Let LE figure out if it's credible or not. I know it's difficult. I usually talk myself out of calling in tips. But the two times I've ever felt compelled to do it, my tips ended up being credible. . .not that they were helpful. Both times I had seen the missing persons the day before they went missing. :(

Called it in to the Salt Lake City FBI field office number on the website http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/unknown-suspect-12 (the one they asked tipsters to use).

The lady asked me which suspect, what was his name, etc? I explained that from their site, he's "unknown" and she said, "does it give any aliases like Sean Denning"?

So either they're getting a lot of tips on sighting for this creeper, or SLC only has a few unknowns that they're looking for. I dunno....

Well, good. I hope it turns into something. This guy needs to be found!

I sure hope it's the right guy and they get him.

The lady at the FBI office asked me if he was "still thin", which I thought was kind of weird. I wonder if they're getting tips from people saying they saw someone who looks like him but heavier, or if there's some reason they think he's gained weight since he's been on the run.

This guy looks like a substance abuser, either alcohol or narcotics. His pallid complexion, sunken cheeks, missing teeth on one side (it's why he doesn't show them, and in the photos he does, he *advertiser censored* his mouth but you can still see the missing teeth) - the fact he uses the bus and not a plane, amtrak etc - exposes his finances. A lot of people take both amtrak and greyhound due to little to no TSA. It's rare that bags are checked.

Observing the photos and the backgrounds gives away the environments he hung out in; trash is strewn, the houses are messy and kids belongings clutter everything.

As a Chicago native - I do NOT see this guy being from here. Not at all. I think he's from OK, WA or the other state he's reported to be around. I just think he's visited Chicago and most likely states he's from there to look "cool". He wouldn't have a southern accent if he was from here. We have a distinct accent (Da bears snl sketch is accurate).

I'd almost guess him to be a pan handler or in and out of shelters. He looks rough and put away wet.

I take amtrak weekly and I will keep an eye out since Union station is also where the buses depart from too. If he's in Chicago or goes to it. I wonder when he travels though. Was it the first of the month? The end of the month maybe? I ask because that's when people get their gov. checks. Granted that would make him easier to identify but not necessarily though either.

I'm in agreement that the tattoos with names are likely BS sympathy gainers. It's probably more like exes and the "dad" tattoo might be because his father is deceased. I know a lot of people with tattoos of either mom or dad for that reason.

About "bitcoin" (I read someone posting about it). I own bitcoins and I am NOT involved with seedy *advertiser censored*. A lot of us tech savvy nerds own some lol. Silk Road (not rose) was a TOR browser accessed website that people bought and sold drugs by using bitcoins. Silk Road was shut down by the FBI a few months ago. The owner is in jail right now because he tried to hire someone to commit murder and is suspected of having completed a murder for hire in the past. Silk Road was ONLY an open drug market on the "deep web". You could not access it from any other browser but TOR. Hope that helps the understanding. As far as bitcoins, it's not easy at all to access or buy. You have to be very savvy and understand who farms them and how to gain their trust to purchase. I know people who've used their life savings to buy bitcoins and to also hide their true finances. Think of it as off shore banking.

Info in the reports say that this suspect is really into gold jewelry, wearing three gold rings on his fingers, but the pics that have been released show no jewelry (maybe one metal ring in one pic, hard to see), a couple pics showing a black watch, and something that looks like a black leather/fabric necklace.

Where are they getting info that he's obsessed with gold jewelry? Is it from his own bragging lies (he's a liar, IMO, stating that he's independently wealthy)?

They also say he's been described as a snappy dresser, but all we're shown are pics of him in jeans and tee shirts and other ordinary casual clothing.

If they had pics of him with all his gold jewelry, wouldn't they release them for ID purposes? (editing out anyone else's ID if necessary)

Info in the reports say that this suspect is really into gold jewelry, wearing three gold rings on his fingers, but the pics that have been released show no jewelry (maybe one metal ring in one pic, hard to see), a couple pics showing a black watch, and something that looks like a black leather/fabric necklace.

Where are they getting info that he's obsessed with gold jewelry? Is it from his own bragging lies (he's a liar, IMO, stating that he's independently wealthy)?

They also say he's been described as a snappy dresser, but all we're shown are pics of him in jeans and tee shirts and other ordinary casual clothing.

If they had pics of him with all his gold jewelry, wouldn't they release them for ID purposes? (editing out anyone else's ID if necessary)

agreed!

I think (to be very blunt here), he is trash and hangs around other trash. One can just look at the background to photos and realizes he's not hanging out with clean people, so to speak. I think he hangs around others that use drugs and because he showers, his clothes are always spotless (even if they are more or less jeans and a shirt) and he most likely buys and sells gold. I could see him doing that if he uses drugs -stealing gold to pawn is rather lucrative.

I think he's a transient

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael C Vang
Back