Found Deceased MT - Mildred Alexis Oldcrow, 7, Lodge Grass, March 2019 *arrests*

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
Thumbnail.jpg

Mildred Alexis Oldcrow

Missing Person / NamUs #MP75926
Female, American Indian / Alaska Native

Date of Last Contact: March 18, 2020
Missing From: Lodge Grass, Montana

Missing Age: 7 Years
Current Age: 8 Years

Nickname/Alias: Millie or Milly

Height: 2' 5" - 4' 0" (29 - 48 Inches)
Weight: 30 - 50 lbs

Race / Ethnicity
American Indian / Alaska Native
Tribe Enrollment / Affiliation: Yes
Associated Tribe(s):
- Enrolled with Crow Tribe of Montana

Circumstances
NamUs Case Created: November 24, 2020
Last Known Location: Lodgegrass, Montana 59050
County: Big Horn County
Missing From Tribal Land: Yes
Primary Residence on Tribal Land:
Yes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mildred has not been seen since March of 2019.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
Physical description: Small of stature for her age

Clothing and Accessories:
No Information Entered

Transportation
No Information Entered

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

FBI issues missing person alert for Montana child

...The FBI said in a news release... that the search for Mildred began on November 19, 2020, when Mildred’s non-custodial relatives notified BIA Law Enforcement at Crow Agency that they had not seen the child since July of 2018.

Subsequent investigation revealed that Mildred was last seen in March of 2019 on the Crow Indian Reservation, in the care of her Crow Tribal Court-appointed guardian...

A Missing Endangered Person Advisory (MEPA) was issued...The advisory states that it is possible Mildred has physical injuries...

Anyone with information is asked to call BIA Law Enforcement at Crow Agency at 406-638-2631 or the FBI at 801-579-1400.

Last edited:
View attachment 273219

Mildred Alexis Oldcrow

Missing Person / NamUs #MP75926
Female, American Indian / Alaska Native

Missing From: Lodge Grass, Montana

Missing Age: 7 Years
Current Age: 8 Years

Nickname/Alias: Millie or Milly

Height: 2' 5" - 4' 0" (29 - 48 Inches)
Weight: 30 - 50 lbs

Race / Ethnicity
American Indian / Alaska Native
Tribe Enrollment / Affiliation: Yes
Associated Tribe(s):
- Enrolled with Crow Tribe of Montana

Circumstances
NamUs Case Created: November 24, 2020
Last Known Location: Lodgegrass, Montana 59050
County: Big Horn County
Missing From Tribal Land: Yes
Primary Residence on Tribal Land:
Yes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mildred has not been seen since March of 2019.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features

Clothing and Accessories:
No Information Entered

Transportation
No Information Entered

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

FBI issues missing person alert for Montana child

...The FBI said in a news release... that the search for Mildred began on November 19, 2020, when Mildred’s non-custodial relatives notified BIA Law Enforcement at Crow Agency that they had not seen the child since July of 2018.

Subsequent investigation revealed that Mildred was last seen in March of 2019 on the Crow Indian Reservation, in the care of her Crow Tribal Court-appointed guardian...

A Missing Endangered Person Advisory (MEPA) was issued...The advisory states that it is possible Mildred has physical injuries...

Anyone with information is asked to call BIA Law Enforcement at Crow Agency at 406-638-2631 or the FBI at 801-579-1400.

Ach. Not seen since March? Hoping for more info about this little one, and a safe return.

I started this thread yet am confused reading over this case. Last seen in March of 2019 but missing since March of 2020?

I'm hoping the dates will become clear in a few days or weeks when there are updates.

In the meantime, prayers to the agencies investigating that they can prove whatever happened and find her. She's so precious.

Not sure how old that photo is, but the NamUS file does say:

Other distinctive physical characteristic

There's an additional photo there as well, which shows her tiny frame.

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 228
She may have physical injuries? This little girl is so adorable I immediately noticed what I thought was a scratch near her eye.

It happens. Kids get scratched. However it's the type of scratch I would ask any child "Oh my goodness what happened there, sweetpea?"

Nobody? Nobody? Knows where this little girl is? <modsnip> Please find her. This makes me physically sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
She may have physical injuries? This little girl is so adorable I immediately noticed what I thought was a scratch near her eye.

It happens. Kids get scratched. However it's the type of scratch I would ask any child "Oh my goodness what happened there, sweetpea?"

Nobody? Nobody? Knows where this little girl is? <modsnip> Please find her. This makes me physically sick.

Someone definitely knows where she is! It sounds like they just don't want anyone to know that place isn't with the living world anymore. I wonder if these guardians were being paid an amount to care for her? Of course, that amount would disappear if the authorities knew she was no longer alive.

And I think I see the same markings beside her eye that you mentioned, and on closer inspection from the NamUS photo (which enlarges a fair bit more), it looks like it could be makeup that's part of her regalia, as many Native American ceremonies involve painting the face in some way or another.

The admission that she might additionally have injuries makes this situation that more angering and grim.

So frustrating that this poor child has been so neglected for so long. If she couldn't count on her guardians to keep her alive, the least we could all hope for is that the authorities would've done something to protect her before it got to this point.

MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to immediately assume the worst, but it never seems to turn out well when it takes months/years for a child to be reported missing. Poor girl is absolutely adorable, best case scenario would be someone noticed she wasn't being taken care of and smuggled her away so she'd be safe...and the chances of that are infinitesimally small in my opinion. Heartbreaking.

FBI Salt Lake City
MISSING CHILD: 8yo Mildred Old Crow was last seen in April, 2018 on the Crow Indian Reservation. Bureau of Indian Affairs, #FBI investigation began as soon as non-custodial relatives notified law enforcement on November 19, 2020. Call (801) 579-1400 or (406) 638-2631 w/info.

12:11 PM · Nov 25, 2020

MILDRED ALEXIS OLD CROW — FBI

FBI.jpg

Not sure how old that photo is, but the NamUS file does say:

Other distinctive physical characteristic

There's an additional photo there as well, which shows her tiny frame.

What a little sweetheart. I notice in that image, it appears her right leg is crooked, almost as if it has been broken at some point. Maybe it's just the way she's standing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back