MT MT - Paul Batson, 45, Stillwater Co, 29 Apr 2018

Sorry if this was answered before I have been away for a few months trying to catch up.
Was there any similarities between the two Paul’s?

Sorry if this was answered before I have been away for a few months trying to catch up.
Was there any similarities between the two Paul’s?

Which 2 Pauls? Paul Miller and Paul Baston? IMO, nothing that would link their disappearances other than they both went missing within a couple of months of each other. Paul Miller lived in Canada.

But I like your thinking.

Paul, if you can read this, know that you are missed far more than you could ever know by more people than you could possibly imagine. We want you home more than anything. We love you.

Matt J,
Are there any "post-Paul disappearing" facts that have come to light that make you feel this is more likely a voluntary disappearance? Perhaps you can't say any specifics, but do you feel there *are* facts that lend themselves to a strong possibility that Paul is still alive, living elsewhere?

Thanks for any thoughts. I'm so sorry for how this weighs on your heart & mind. I understand. We all wish there were new developments in this case.

Matt J,
Are there any "post-Paul disappearing" facts that have come to light that make you feel this is more likely a voluntary disappearance? Perhaps you can't say any specifics, but do you feel there *are* facts that lend themselves to a strong possibility that Paul is still alive, living elsewhere?

Thanks for any thoughts. I'm so sorry for how this weighs on your heart & mind. I understand. We all wish there were new developments in this case.

No. Unfortunately nothing new. I just believe that my buddy could be out there and needed a break. I’ve thought it for awhile. If that’s the case, no shame in that! We all want him home safe and sound where he belongs.

No. Unfortunately nothing new. I just believe that my buddy could be out there and needed a break. I’ve thought it for awhile. If that’s the case, no shame in that! We all want him home safe and sound where he belongs.

Thanks, Matt.

Absolutely! No shame in him needing a break, and I hope if that's the case, he can feel the vibes of love and longing his family/friends have to be able to talk to him again and to just know he is all right... maybe, somehow, even see your comment.

Thanks for your reply. I'm holding out hope that he is out there and okay, and I pray he contacts a family member or good friend, like you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back