MT MT - Renee Arcand, 36, camping at Fish Intake near Glendive, one dog found 15 mi away, one dog missing, 27 Jun 2023

I don’t want it to be Renee, but hope it’s Renee.

My gosh, where could she be? Accident or foul play - show of hands with opinion.
Raising my hand for foul play. The circumstances I remember (WRT the dogs and the person that was with her) are very strange and unbelievable to me as described, though I know reporting of missing persons cases is historically very bad about getting facts straight.

When two are going somewhere and only one is coming back with his-her own story of the events, red flags. Is it the real story or a made up story? Why are YOU not back too?
IMO you have to be in very deep sleep mode all night long - on a car seat, not the best - if you don't hear any noise at all or don't open an eye when someone else leave the car with his-her two dogs inside. You're only a few inches apart, how can it be? And not returning? I'm pretty sure the dogs would had moved around in the car, no way they could stay all quiet in a so small space until morning. And let you sleep peacefully until morning.
Car forensic maybe? Again IMO

I don’t want it to be Renee, but hope it’s Renee.

Sorry to say ... but wouldn't there still be flesh/clothes at this time ?
Bones (if it was only bones) seems like someone who was in the water for a much longer time ?
Omo.

Eta : The companion would be of interest to LE only b/c they were the last person to see Renee.
Who saw her before that trip is also important; imo.

Video included with article.

Sept 18

DAWSON COUNTY, MONT. (KFYR) - It’s been nearly three months since Renee Arcand was last seen.

“Right now, the whole world is our search area,” said Travis Bateman, director of Badland Search and Rescue.

Over the weekend, volunteers with his organization focused their search for Arcand to a nearly 20-mile area where she was last seen.

Man. This is so disheartening. It ain’t right.
That video made me cry. I’ve been to Intake. I’ve picked rocks from the Yellowstone River. Renee, where are you? ❤️ Again, so little is being said about this companion. Maybe that’s fair, maybe not.

SEP 27, 2023
[...]

... On the evening of Aug. 13, a Richland County resident found what they felt were human skeletal remains along the Yellowstone River, downstream from Intake, while participating in recreational activities, but the identity of those remains are still being investigated by the state crime labs.

... There are additional searches planned to be performed by Badlands Search and Rescue in collaboration with Dawson Sheriff Department and Dawson County SAR before the winter weather hits.

Renee’s NamUs was modified today. No exclusions listed, no new photos.

Tattoos:
Gemini twins on side of torso
Heart with vines on ankle
”This to will pass” on wrist
“Muir” on inner arm

JMO, it sounds like an accident happened. Could she have fallen into the river in the dark?

NamUs says:
Circumstances of Disappearance-
Renee was camping on the Yellowstone River at the Fish Intake. Her traveling companion went to bed in the car and she stayed up. In the morning of June 28, she was missing. Search was conducted on both land and river, but Renee has not been located.

ETA: I don't understand not reporting her missing on the 28th, though. Why in this situation would you ever wait? She's missing, her pets are there, her car is there...But just my opinion. Maybe there's a reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back