GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #4

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/02/18/19398481.html
Firearms and pepper spray sales have been on the rise -- particularly among women -- in Sidney since Arnold's disappearance and presumed death, Sidney Mayor Bret Smelser said in a recent interview.

"Basically, we have a community of women afraid to go out a night," he told Reuters on Saturday

I too believe Spell is not being 100% honest here. I have no doubt they kidnapped & killed her. Just don't believe it went down like Spell says. I find it hard to believe that Spell sat in the car with Sherrys dead body while Waters went inside store. I think she was very much alive at this point & he stayed in vehicle to detain her from escaping. His poor pity me routine is not working with me. He was scared of Waters? But he was NEVER held against his will by a gun or knife. How do you force someone to smoke crack, kill & bury someone with just a threat! I also think he doesn't want that body found for a reason....Because her body will show the evidence. She needs to be found soon! She will show us what happened.

My mom's place is outside of Williston just a little over a mile from Walmart. She has a lot of trees. I think I had better bring my dogs and recheck the place.

Great idea, thank you for searching. All roads lead from/to Walmart.

On Google street view I see that 85/2 goes right past Wal-Mart and 42nd St/Co Hwy 7 intersects with 85/2. There are feeder streets and the Frontage Rd. In Google street view I see a bus in front of the truck stop; so Spell went straight down 85, by truck or bus. He says he hitched a ride, is it possible that someone sent him cash and he picked it up at Western Union? Rapid isn't real expensive but it isn't cheap. In this winter weather he may have gone to :

CornerStone Rescue Mission
30 Main Street
Rapid City, SD 57709
(605)341-2844

Other areas, wooded areas, Rapid Creek or Prairie Market are VERY well patrolled. Rapid does have a small airport. I'm still wondering if family was helping him but the girlfriend spoke up and someone reported that, hence the tip to the hotline.

This is moo but I'm a bit puzzled exactly why they've announced such a huge, wide reaching area as to where Sherry's body likely is buried???... I mean common sense tells me that with these two having dropped off her body, leave and made a run back to the Walmart and Lonnie's Truck Stop, then drive right back to where they'd left her body to then dig a hOle and bury her.. Well, that for me says a lot.. Due to the fact that this was all done when these two very likely will still under ATLEAST somewhat the effects of crack cocaine.. Possibly even heavily under the effects.. It tells me that where she is buried is not some way off, hidden, extremely well desolate back woods location.. These two idjits were able to easily find their way back to the location after having gone to Walmart.. That location is going to be within that area..

This is how I look at it.. The reason they chose that Walmart is due to the fact that it is the closest Walmart/hardware store available to them(and remember we're talking at night so all local small hardware type stores would likely be closed.).. They knew that a Walmart would be where they'd have to go given it being later at night, rather than day or early evening.. So IMO there would be a way to very much narrow down the area of possibilities due to the fact that the burial location would be within range of THAT PARTICULAR WALMART AS THE CLOSEST AND MOST CONVENIENT OF WALMARTS FOR THEIR TO BUY THE SHOVEL NECESSARY TO BURY HER..

So, again why in the world does LE announce such a wide, large sweeping area of possibilities when common sense tells you that it is a location that the Walmart visited would be the closest in range of..

As I said jmo, tho!!

On Google street view I see that 85/2 goes right past Wal-Mart and 42nd St/Co Hwy 7 intersects with 85/2. There are feeder streets and the Frontage Rd. In Google street view I see a bus in front of the truck stop; so Spell went straight down 85, by truck or bus. He says he hitched a ride, is it possible that someone sent him cash and he picked it up at Western Union? Rapid isn't real expensive but it isn't cheap. In this winter weather he may have gone to :

30 Main Street
Rapid City, SD 57709
(605)341-2844

Other areas, wooded areas, Rapid Creek or Prairie Market are VERY well patrolled. Rapid does have a small airport. I'm still wondering if family was helping him but the girlfriend spoke up and someone reported that, hence the tip to the hotline.

Frontage Road sounds familiar. Is there an address available for the Walmart? TIA

This is moo but I'm a bit puzzled exactly why they've announced such a huge, wide reaching area as to where Sherry's body likely is buried???... I mean common sense tells me that with these two having dropped off her body, leave and made a run back to the Walmart and Lonnie's Truck Stop, then drive right back to where they'd left her body to then dig a hOle and bury her.. Well, that for me says a lot.. Due to the fact that this was all done when these two very likely will still under ATLEAST somewhat the effects of crack cocaine.. Possibly even heavily under the effects.. It tells me that where she is buried is not some way off, hidden, extremely well desolate back woods location.. These two idjits were able to easily find their way back to the location after having gone to Walmart.. That location is going to be within that area..

This is how I look at it.. The reason they chose that Walmart is due to the fact that it is the closest Walmart/hardware store available to them(and remember we're talking at night so all local small hardware type stores would likely be closed.).. They knew that a Walmart would be where they'd have to go given it being later at night, rather than day or early evening.. So IMO there would be a way to very much narrow down the area of possibilities due to the fact that the burial location would be within range of THAT PARTICULAR WALMART AS THE CLOSEST AND MOST CONVENIENT OF WALMARTS FOR THEIR TO BUY THE SHOVEL NECESSARY TO BURY HER..

So, again why in the world does LE announce such a wide, large sweeping area of possibilities when common sense tells you that it is a location that the Walmart visited would be the closest in range of..

As I said jmo, tho!!

That Walmart is the first stopping point of everyone who goes to Williston looking for work so it would be very likely that they would have been there. It's even been mentioned on national news as a place where people live while they work in the oilfield. It is where people go to live when they come to town, up until last week:
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_6c0d2d48-537b-11e1-b4ea-001871e3ce6c.html

I do agree that the search area that was announced does not fit Spell's confession. That leads me to ponder the possibility that LE does not consider him to be reliable.

That Walmart is the first stopping point of everyone who goes to Williston looking for work so it would be very likely that they would have been there. It's even been mentioned on national news as a place where people live while they work in the oilfield. It is where people go to live when they come to town, up until last week:
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_6c0d2d48-537b-11e1-b4ea-001871e3ce6c.html

I do agree that the search area that was announced does not fit Spell's confession. That leads me to ponder the possibility that LE does not consider him to be reliable.

wow,..... On Monday - after months of leniency, when an average of 50 campers and occupied cars were parked in the back rows of the large lot - Walmart posted a warning that campers had to be gone in 24 hours. On Tuesday, the tow trucks showed up.

Williston Police Capt. Mindy Degenstein heads up compliance for the department.

She said it didn't take long for Walmart to lose that vagrant-city look that was causing a lot of negative comments.

Read more: http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...37b-11e1-b4ea-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1msfG3IlM

30 Main Street
Rapid City, SD 57709
(605)341-2844

It's now common to see buses at the truck stop. The oil service companies use buses to haul their works from the man camps to the job site. They generally use school buses painted white. I think the bus depot is on the end of south Main, by the Amtrak depot and strip clubs.

But it would have been easy for spell to hitch a ride from that truck stop to Rapid.

wow,..... On Monday - after months of leniency, when an average of 50 campers and occupied cars were parked in the back rows of the large lot - Walmart posted a warning that campers had to be gone in 24 hours. On Tuesday, the tow trucks showed up.

Williston Police Capt. Mindy Degenstein heads up compliance for the department.

She said it didn't take long for Walmart to lose that vagrant-city look that was causing a lot of negative comments.

Read more: http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...37b-11e1-b4ea-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1msfG3IlM

It is probably difficult to image, but Walmarts up here turned into small towns. I see it all the time and I still find it difficult to imagine!

Over in Minot it was even worse, there were the oil workers, people displaced by the flood, and people who had come to town to do flood cleanup. The police in Minot had to order everyone out living in the KMart lot. So they moved to Walmart too. For a time half the parking lot was taken up by people living in cars, trucks, RVs, old school buses, and anything else with wheels and a roof. Most moved out when winter came but there are still quite a few living there.

30 Main Street
Rapid City, SD 57709
(605)341-2844

He probably would not have fit in very well if he tried to cool his heals with the transients and homeless anywhere in North Rapid. LOL

It is probably difficult to image, but Walmarts up here turned into small towns. I see it all the time and I still find it difficult to imagine!

Over in Minot it was even worse, there were the oil workers, people displaced by the flood, and people who had come to town to do flood cleanup. The police in Minot had to order everyone out living in the KMart lot. So they moved to Walmart too. For a time half the parking lot was taken up by people living in cars, trucks, RVs, old school buses, and anything else with wheels and a roof. Most moved out when winter came but there are still quite a few living there.

People living in WalMart parking lot - YouTube

Wal-Mart people is a whole different subject.

I really don't think Spell is a choir boy and it is in HIS best interest if her remains are not found.

Yes I understand that the two were at the walmart PRIOR to taking her body to bury it... That's why I stated that they would have BEEN RETURNING to the walmart when they went to purchase the shovel.. My point remains the same that when the two left the walmart/lonnie's truck stop the first time with Sherry body in the vehicle to drive to a location in which to dispose/bury her remains its my opinion that the location is within a distance of THAT PARTICULAR WALMART BEING THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE WALMART FOR THEM TO LEAVE THE CHOSEN BURIAL LOCALE AND DRIVE TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL AND THEN ONCE AGAIN LEAVE WALMART/LONNIE'S TRUCK STOP TO DRIVE BACK TO THE CHOSEN LOCATION TO THEN DIG AND BURY HER..

AFTER WHICH ONCE AGAIN THEY RETURN TO THE SAME AREA OF WILLISTON... HER BODY IS WITHIN A DISTANCE OF THAT WALMART THAT MAKES THAT PARTICULAR WALMART THE CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

if she were buried in any other locale between Sydney and Williston they would not have driven to that particular walmart to purchase the shovel... They would have purchasedthe shovel at completely different location, the location CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DROP OFF HER BODY, AND REALIZE THEY NEED A SHOVEL, AND AND LEAVE TO DRIVE TO A STORE WAY FAR OFF!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE AND GO TO THE CLOSEST LOCATION POSSIBLE TO BUY THE SHOVEL, AND TO IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO HER BODY AND BURY IT...

SHE IS BURIED IN A SITE THAT ITS LOCATION IS SUCH THAT THE PARTICULAR WALMART IN QUESTION IS THE ABSOLUTE CLOSEST LOCATION THERE IS FOR THEM TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL..

Imo it doesn't matter what Spell lied about or attempted to hide.. The evidence is on video of their multiple trips to and from walmart/lonnie'sspecifically showing the shovel purchase and subsequent return... SPELLS ACCT IS IRRELEVANT THE EVIDENCE IS ELECTRONICALLY DOCUMENTED DOWN TO THE MINUTE...

JMO..

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS THIS DAMN IPAD KEYBOARD SUCKS! :D

Yes I understand that the two were at the walmart PRIOR to taking her body to bury it... That's why I stated that they would have BEEN RETURNING to the walmart when they went to purchase the shovel.. My point remains the same that when the two left the walmart/lonnie's truck stop the first time with Sherry body in the vehicle to drive to a location in which to dispose/bury her remains its my opinion that the location is within a distance of THAT PARTICULAR WALMART BEING THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE WALMART FOR THEM TO LEAVE THE CHOSEN BURIAL LOCALE AND DRIVE TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL AND THEN ONCE AGAIN LEAVE WALMART/LONNIE'S TRUCK STOP TO DRIVE BACK TO THE CHOSEN LOCATION TO THEN DIG AND BURY HER..

AFTER WHICH ONCE AGAIN THEY RETURN TO THE SAME AREA OF WILLISTON... HER BODY IS WITHIN A DISTANCE OF THAT WALMART THAT MAKES THAT PARTICULAR WALMART THE CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

if she were buried in any other locale between Sydney and Williston they would not have driven to that particular walmart to purchase the shovel... They would have purchasedthe shovel at completely different location, the location CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DROP OFF HER BODY, AND REALIZE THEY NEED A SHOVEL, AND AND LEAVE TO DRIVE TO A STORE WAY FAR OFF!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE AND GO TO THE CLOSEST LOCATION POSSIBLE TO BUY THE SHOVEL, AND TO IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO HER BODY AND BURY IT...

SHE IS BURIED IN A SITE THAT ITS LOCATION IS SUCH THAT THE PARTICULAR WALMART IN QUESTION IS THE ABSOLUTE CLOSEST LOCATION THERE IS FOR THEM TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL..

Imo it doesn't matter what Spell lied about or attempted to hide.. The evidence is on video of their multiple trips to and from walmart/lonnie'sspecifically showing the shovel purchase and subsequent return... SPELLS ACCT IS IRRELEVANT THE EVIDENCE IS ELECTRONICALLY DOCUMENTED DOWN TO THE MINUTE...

JMO..

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS THIS DAMN IPAD KEYBOARD SUCKS! :D
BBM
Personally...I think you are doing a terrific job of typing on the iPad. I have a whole lotta problems on MY iPad!:rocker:
ETA: I am even having a heck of a time on my computer! (-:

My roommate and I are both from North Dakota, and when I walked in the door this afternoon, he told me that "that missing teacher from Williston" had been found. So sad to see that he was mistaken.

I hope they bring her home soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back