Murt Needs Everyone to Log into His Site Now!

Deny. If I am not mistaken the fabric was purchased at JC Penny and the female bodyguard identified the bead materials from being inside of Casey's room.

Thanks for clearing that up.........Theres a lot of confusing reports from today.

I knew about the cross in aug/sept but I thought another one was found today

Thanks again

Murt just answered that question in chat. He said anywhere from 2 to 6 feet deep. I thought it would be deeper than that.

He also said the Econ river itself is only 6-8 feet deep so that's a positive for the searchers.

Im thinking maybe the JcPenny catch is that she bought a charm of a cross and then made the necklace

There are lots of gators in that river. Murt also said he has an underwater camera they may be able to use.

It's going to be a nerve wrecking day but I will be riding along with Murt... along with about 1000 other passengers. :)

Im thinking maybe the JcPenny catch is that she bought a charm of a cross and then made the necklace

The other night on the NG show LP said that there where 2 crosses purchased at JC Penny.....I can't remember if he said by Cindy or Casey

Is it possible that she used the crosses as a "Base" & sewed the fabric around them?

When I saw the title of this thread I went to Murt's site and he's back home and has the webcam on himself. He was taking questions from his chat board when I got there, but very quickly decided to stop the chat, saying he was going to simply do a narrative of what's going on.

Murt said that he got a call to get his butt down to J.Blanchard right away. Murt went and LP said that Tim is going but he's going to stay and continue the search. He told Murt that Casey had made two crosses, and she purchased fabric for these two crosses at J.C. Penneys (evidently that was on the J.C. Penney's credit card). The cross on the tree was found in September when the TES searchers first searched. A picture was taken of it. The picture was shown to the female body guard who was in the house with Casey when she was on home confinement. The female body guard identified the fabric and beads as what Casey has.

LP showed the spot. Murt said there's two small trees, 10 - 15 feet high that frame the spot where LP believe Casey put Caylee into the water. He described the trees as a tree with a maple leaf type of leaf on them. The cross was hanging on one of these two trees.

LP thinks Caylee is in a garbage bag. Murt says it's the Econ River that flows through J.Blanchard Park, and in that area there's a lot of debris and it's likely that a bag would get caught on tree roots in that area.

When Murt met with LP at J.Blanchard Park, there was FBI there and the FBI will be putting divers into the water to search at 8:00am tomorrow morning. Murt will be there to film it, and is leaving his house between 6:00am - 6:30am.

JC Penney doesn't sell fabric or craft supplies.

If I'm understanding this correctly, a cross was found by the water back in August and they've waited a full 3 months to search alligator infested water in hopes of finding a body?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

If I'm understanding this correctly, a cross was found by the water back in August and they've waited a full 3 months to search alligator infested water in hopes of finding a body?

They said it was to full of water=remember they couldnt search all of it then

From where is this information comming from then..?

I'm not doubting you I'm just wondering where the reports of A JC Penny Bead & Fabric Purchase is comming from

there is a purchase from hancocks on the had written receipts lee did

No it doesn't......If they knew that the cross found in the tree matched KC's then why didn't they search it back then.

There is a post earlier on in this thread from somebody who searched today & they said that the spot is near a footbridge & a waterfall

You would think that they would have searched that area in august...Why wait 2 1/2 months

I think she bought a charm of a cross and then made one useing supplies from hancocks

From the storms and flooding that they had down in that area from an unseasonably wet season, the water levels were too high for them to search with any thoroughness until recently. That is what Tim has kept checking back on to see if the water levels were down enough to resume...

In my own mind, I do not think that Casey would risk just throwing her dead baby into the river without her being "in" something, a weighted down something will be ideal, as it may have become entangled in the tree roots and debris that is in that area and there is a better chance of finding her.

There is a footbridge there she could have pitched her off of. She could have just carried a tote bag and sat it down on the bridge and pushed it in with her foot. That would not be nearly as noticeable as her pitching her in without being in something. If someone saw her throwing a garbage bag in, or something like that, it would be much easier to explain than if someone saw her throwing a dead baby in.

It makes me ill to even contemplate these things, but contemplate them we must as this may be the final demise of our poor sweet Caylee...

WOW. This is very promising.

No it doesn't......If they knew that the cross found in the tree matched KC's then why didn't they search it back then.

There is a post earlier on in this thread from somebody who searched today & they said that the spot is near a footbridge & a waterfall

You would think that they would have searched that area in august...Why wait 2 1/2 months

The tree is across the parking lot from the water.....the water was to high to search before with all the ground water they had

They may not, but one thing that they do sell is silver cross pendants and charms. It may have been said that she purchased the materials for the necklace at JCPenny-meaning perhaps she got the cross there. Things do sometimes get quoted out of context and before you know it someone who said materials is quoted as having said fabric. Does that make sense?

The tree is across the parking lot from the water.....the water was to high to search before with all the ground water they had

But what about LE.......They have boats & divers & this is a homicide investigation

I'm just saying that this "Lead" really does sound promissing to me -

I'm just surprised that LE wan't all over that area back when the cross was 1st found

well.....remember for awhile the female bounty hunter didnt want to say anything maybe thats why....she is the one who is putting the 2 together

They may not, but one thing that they do sell is silver cross pendants and charms. It may have been said that she purchased the materials for the necklace at JCPenny-meaning perhaps she got the cross there. Things do sometimes get quoted out of context and before you know it someone who said materials is quoted as having said fabric. Does that make sense?

Yes........She have bought the cross & added the fabric & beads to it (or vice versa)

Anyway.....Material = Materials = Fabric

I could see that happening

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie