Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenny and Tim on cam...Lenny with his arm around Tim, a little one-armed hug...very friendly. :)

It is such a shame they cannot depend on the Anthony's to phone companies for the food and water needed.

Such a shame.

* * * ~ ~ ~ Tons of Prayers ..............for ALL Searches ! ! ! !

& supporters for the Search for Little ANGEL C A Y L E E ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ * * *

God Bless !
jjgram

* * * wish I was there .... can't be.... but have several prayer groups
Praying for ALL SEARCHERS>>>>>>>>>>>
praying for Tim M & L P and TES & ALL of FLORIDA & surrounding States
and
For all the Extra Police LE & people in Le & various Professional people
who
traveled there for Today & Tomorrow ! ! !

God Bless ! again & again ~ ~ ~
Take Care ! ! !
jjgram
( < 8

LP is talking to Murt on camera now. Someone just called Murt's phone to give a message to LP ~ Ashley in Fort Walton Beach loves you. haha. LP got a kick out of that.

Some fantastic info in this conversation between Murt and LP...casual conversation, just shootin' the breeze in the truck. AMAZING!

Wish someone would tell me how to tape it so I could put it right here on WS for those who can't see it.

Soooo casual, so relaxed. Good to see Murt and LP in this kind of situation. I feel like I'm 'one of the guys' standing right there with them.

Ha! Lenny and Murt. I thought Lenny wasn't married, but he just said something about his wife.

Murt ask LP what he really thinks about Nancy Grace. LP said he loves her. He said it's her show. LP said she is responsible for all these people out here. LP ask for everyone to send $5 to TES.

Murt told LP that people really like him and are proud of him. LP said, tell that to my 16 year old son - Dad you embarrass me.

This day has brought me to my knees.
Too many tears.
Cannot even communicate to hubby what is happening in Florida because I am too emotional.
Sorry....just needed to say that.
karen

LP really cracked me up when he was talking about NG giving him a hard time.

Sorry if this has already been addressed--but I'm wondering, if they do find Caylee's remains, will we even be privy to that information. Will they announce that they've found a child's body that might be hers, or will they keep mum until an autopsy is performed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes