Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is not found by the end of the weekend, will TES go home? Or are they staying on to search?

:woohoo: Welcome to our new posters! Websleuths rocks! So do our members! Glad you are here.

OMG...this JUST happened to me just two minutes ago!!! Anyone know whats going on with that?

Early this morning, after so many spammers joined the channel...I PM'ed Murt to ask if he needed help moderating. He told me to PM someone else and when I did, this person (cant recall the name) asked me "Are you a Monkey?" I told her I wasnt and she said she has my name on a waiting list. Then, BAM, I was banned. Have no idea why!

It also happened to me. I don't think I was purposely banned, just some glitch. I refreshed my page, and VOILA! I was back again. But, yeah, I got the banned message, too.

So, ...try pm' ing someone again or maybe, try logging in again. Refreshing worked for me, no idea why.

If she is not found by the end of the weekend, will TES go home? Or are they staying on to search?
I read at one of the local news sites that they haven't decided yet.

Did TES do a press conference at 5:00? If they did, could someone please tell me what was said?

THERE ARE SOME POSTERS THERE NOW " WS ROCKS" ok nuf said dinnertime.

Have wondered myself since seeing it written in Amy H.'s text messages so looked it up after you asked. It's a cover-up for a nasty word.

I am sure the monkey was referring to Scared Monkeys. It's another forum site like WS. It has a Caylee forum there. The posters are known as "monkeys".

I enjoyed Murt's cam today. I grabbed a couple of screenshots of Tim, LP, and Rob that I will post later.

Where is he going, Suzi? Back to the hotel or is he heading home? (He said he was working in the morning so today was it for him.)

Hey did Tim have an update and can anyone tell me what he said?

I wonder if the searchers were given the "heads up" to look out for any specific items...I keep thinking about how much KC just left in the car. If she did get rid of evidence, what would it be? I assume the bottle that held the chloroform would be one thing...The rag/cloth that might have been used. Any other thoughts on this?

I just scanned the local stations and see no update yet...

Music makes me feel like I'm back in high school.

Got more music again for the ride home with Murt. This was really amazing to be there by cam for those of us who couldn't be there searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member