Must watch Monticello Mayor's post-dui bust rant to believe it!

Karmady

Former Member
Reaction score
Holy cow...this dude is the freakin' mayor of Monticello, NY -- for now, anyway. You MUST watch to video to believe it. The snip below doesn't even begin to cover it. Wow :facepalm:

In a video recorded at his own police headquarters, a man identified as Jenkins was shown seated in a chair with one hand handcuffed to a wall. During the first minute of the video, he is heard apparently talking to himself, using a variety of obscene insults to describe the officers.

Soon afterward, an officer comes in to interview him.

“You know something, Davis?” he says to the officer in the video. “I’m the one that hired you in this job, man. I mean, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter about that. But you know something? How the ****** you guys going to play the game?”

When the officer later addresses him as “sir,” Jenkins replies: “Don’t call me sir.”

“Mayor? Is that better?” the officer says.

“Don’t call me mayor,” Jenkins replies. “Call me n****r, because that’s what I am when I’m right here in handcuffs. But you know something? I don’t give a ******.”

Altogether, hours of video were released, showing Jenkins not happy about his arrest.

“What are you going to do? Put me in jail five years? I’ll get out in five years, and I going to *advertiser censored**ing tell you what the ****** you did to me, and I’m going to come back to you,” he tells an officer later.

The mayor was charged with DWI, refusing a Breathalyzer, obstruction of justice and criminal mischief.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11...ayor-cursing-breaking-clock-after-dwi-arrest/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back