My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

i am thrilled to. And my hearT goes out to you…:heartbeat:

am very impressed with your coming forward with all this about your Mom and Dad...what a painful experience it must have been talking to your Dad-and his attitude towards you. So sorry your Mom went through that trauma-how awful! But, YOU are a postive that came out of it for your Mom-and possibly may help solve many similar rapes and murders in that area of Texas! I noticed in the Walker County Jane Doe case of 1980-that the rapist/killer took a lot of time getting rid of any evidence on the body and around it-the rape even being with a blunt instrument. Seems by it's nature-this killer had definitely done it before!
God Bless you in wanting to come forward and help if you can-a postive way to help deal with something very painful in your and Mom's life.!

Thank you for your answer-so your Dad was sentenced to prison in January 1979 but he got out on appeal the summer of 1979. He didn't go back to prison till 1999 released 2005. So-he could've9maybe with two other sex offender men he was sharing a house with-been responsible even for Walker County Jane Doe's murder on Nov. 1st, 1980! And, Orange Socks-who was murdered Nov. 1979.

Thanks for answering my questions on your youtube account. Hoping you are feeling better and better every day!

Thank you for your answer-so your Dad was sentenced to prison in January 1979 but he got out on appeal the summer of 1979. He didn't go back to prison till 1999 released 2005. So-he could've9maybe with two other sex offender men he was sharing a house with-been responsible even for Walker County Jane Doe's murder on Nov. 1st, 1980! And, Orange Socks-who was murdered Nov. 1979.

You got it.. As a matter of fact they seemed to move together and shared a few addresses..

Another one.. This is more me sharing my thoughts on why I keep digging.

[video=youtube;fklgEye59bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fklgEye59bs[/video]

Here is a report where my father was charged with impersonating a officer and using the fear of death to commit a robbery. This was almost next door to the police department.. I think this might have been his way of getting girls to hop in the car with him/them..
police.jpg

Walking, I have a hard time referencing him as your Father, to me its a term of endearment (sort of ) anyhow, I refer to my own by his first name, as he has never given me the time of day(I'm sooooo over it ) I think that you are on a level so far above him I don't think he deserves the title :)!!!!! (okay so maybe deep down I am not over it )

I get that! In no way would I ever think of him as my "DAD" I just use the term when telling the story.
Walking, I have a hard time referencing him as your Father, to me its a term of endearment (sort of ) anyhow, I refer to my own by his first name, as he has never given me the time of day(I'm sooooo over it ) I think that you are on a level so far above him I don't think he deserves the title :)!!!!! (okay so maybe deep down I am not over it )

I stand corrected on the dates he was in Prison.. It's crazy how messed up his public records are. Anyway he was sentenced to 20 years on 04/06/1979 but was temporally released 05/09/1979 his case was in limbo were he went back to jail for the same case but lesser charge (the date he went back is not listed) he was first released 05/09/1979 and again 03/12/1985. The prison just lists him in jail from 04/06/1979 till 03/12/1985 but that is not including the time he was released. I just found this out today.. I don't know when he was sent back. I did ask if he was ever in the Ellis unit and I was told yes. 12511037_10153851669503874_209196205_o.jpgSee attachment were it talks about him being released but his case was in limbo..

Is he currently in prison in Texas? Did you figure out the connection he had with Henrick?

No he's out.. He was in from 1979-1985 and again from 99-05 I have no clue what his connection is.. I don't think it made the discovery because I've see. The transcript. The officer that told me would not tell me what it was just that it was enough to look into the case.

No he's out.. He was in from 1979-1985 and again from 99-05 I have no clue what his connection is.. I don't think it made the discovery because I've see. The transcript. The officer that told me would not tell me what it was just that it was enough to look into the case.

He is out of prison? Do you even know where he lives now? Did the police ever get his DNA?

He is out of prison? Do you even know where he lives now? Did the police ever get his DNA?

Yes we know where he lives... His DNA is not in CODIS. It should be but I have been told it is not. I summited my DNA to chambers county in hopes of getting a partial match but there has been to much red tape involved and it has not yet been summited.

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-

(CODIS:
Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) is the FBI's program of support for criminal justice DNA databases as well as the software used to run these databases.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back